Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

gender concerns non transition

Started by harbour, October 12, 2005, 01:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harbour

hey,

i just wanted to ask for infomation of areas that i have been looking for, i mean i can find alot about transitioning but i cant find anything on having gender identity disorder and not transitioning, or pseudo transexualism, now i want to transition, but im just curious and want to read up on these two subjects
  •  

Cassandra

There should be something on this subject. Have you checked the Wiki? Also ther are lots of links on Susan's Home Page. You might try some of those for more info.

Cassie
  •  

Debtv

Hi harbour,

Quotegender identity disorder and not transitioning,

That sounds like me. I have talked alot about it in the forums. Clic on my nick and clic on all my post...

I call myself a tv/cd because I feel hormones and srs would not fullfill my desires...so I have learned to accept myself and I am happy. But, only because I came out to everyone I know and am free to live my life enfemme. I now live %80 enfemme with my lovely gf and we both are very happy.

Love
Debtv
  •  

beth

Quote from: harbour on October 12, 2005, 01:07:38 AM
hey,

i just wanted to ask for infomation of areas that i have been looking for, i mean i can find alot about transitioning but i cant find anything on having gender identity disorder and not transitioning, or pseudo transexualism, now i want to transition, but im just curious and want to read up on these two subjects

I have 50 years of life experience on this subject but I call it unmitigated transsexualism.  Looking up the meaning for dysphoria will get you started, add depression and suicidal while you're in the dictionary. This may not be the case for everyone but it is common among survivors.  Those that do not make it leave very few if any traces behind.

beth
  •  

JenniferElizabeth

I'm 40 already.
I too wish I'd have come out and did all this in my 20s but, didn't oh well. Now, it looks like I'll get srs around 50. I'll be an old hag before I get going in womanhood. Yikes!!!!!! :icon_ashamed:
  •  

Cassandra

50? Old Hag? Who you calling an old hag?  >:D

Cassie
  •  

JenniferElizabeth

now dear Cassandra I said I would be me. Iwouldn't call anyone else that. I know I'LL be one. :D
  •