Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I CONFESS ... Part 2

Started by Jamie D, February 06, 2013, 01:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

I confess....
*trigger warning*

I almost seriously injured a man once to protect my Mum and brother. That man was my Mum's boyfriend at the time who got drunk, broke the windsheild on my mums car then came home, broke into her house and punched me in the face and restrained me when I tried to call the police. Thats when when I used my little boot knife to stab him in the kidney and slash his forearm open. He thinks he was hurt when he was breaking in to the house to this day. This was back in 1998. But I finally told my Mum the truth last year. And now I'm confessing it here.

I might be terrified of butterflies bit I am not scared to protect my family :p
  •  

JillSter

Quote from: Fairy Princess with a Death Ray on August 24, 2013, 12:05:03 PM
I confess that, when playing Scrabble, I sometimes play words for shock value rather than point count.  ;)

Maddy

I confess that when I play Scrabble I play to block the other player's moves. >:-)
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jillian on August 29, 2013, 10:22:07 PM
I confess that when I play Scrabble I play to block the other player's moves. >:-)

Which, let's face it, is only considered bad etiquette when you're on the receiving end :P
  •  

V M

I confess... I don't often say much even if I think someone is making a complete @$$ of themselves... Or do I?  :eusa_think:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Fairy Princess with a Death Ray on August 24, 2013, 01:45:40 PM
C2H6O + C18H24O2 = no no

Don't worry. We won't tell.

Ethanol + Estradiol = Party time  ;)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Alice Danielle on August 29, 2013, 04:39:11 PM
Whatever.  You win.  I should just drop out of chemistry.  Since obviously I have no idea about anything to do with chemistry and there's no way I was just trying to make a lame joke, right?

Two hydrogen atoms meet on a street.  The first says to the second, "You don't look at all well."

The second responds, "I'm not.  I think I lost an electron."

The first says, "Are you sure?"

And the second says, "Yes, I'm positive."   ::)
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jamie D on August 30, 2013, 01:08:37 AM
Two hydrogen atoms meet on a street.  The first says to the second, "You don't look at all well."

•  

JillSter

Quote from: Jamie D on August 30, 2013, 01:08:37 AM

Heisenberg went for a drive and got stopped by a traffic cop.

The cop asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

:laugh:
  •  

Lajs

I was on the bus that killed my dog.
"Die Welt ist tief; Und tiefer als der Tag gedacht."
  •  

V M

Quote from: Lajs on August 30, 2013, 03:00:22 AM
I was on the bus that killed my dog.

Ouch!!! That's pretty sad and must have hurt  :'(

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

I confess that I think science jokes are hilarious!

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jamie D on August 30, 2013, 03:53:19 AM

My wife and I used to live in an apartment building on campus. Down our hall, there were two residents with cats named Schrodinger. One died. True story.
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: Jamie D on August 30, 2013, 03:53:19 AM

Personally I say, shake the box. If it shakes back, or makes a noise, or generally feels not-dead, the cat's alive.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Joules on August 30, 2013, 04:51:47 AM
I confess ... I don't get Schrodinger's cat jokes

I get them and I don't.  ::)
  •  

JillSter

I always wanted to get a cat and name it Schrödinger, but I'm allergic to cats.

Maybe I'll get a dog named Pavlov. ;D

•  

AdamMLP

I confess I want to have a son, name him Harry Potter and make him live under the stairs.  And then when he's eleven let him read the Harry Potter books and he'll think it's his life story.

My girlfriend says that's mean.
  •  

Night Haven

Quote from: AlexanderC on August 31, 2013, 05:17:45 AM
I confess I want to have a son, name him Harry Potter and make him live under the stairs.  And then when he's eleven let him read the Harry Potter books and he'll think it's his life story.

My girlfriend says that's mean.

Make sure to ship him off to a fancy private school every year~ ^^

I confess that while I still get cravings for sweets, I don't actually like them.
-Fight for the changes you want to see made; become the changes you want to see in the world.-

-The world is worse enough as it is; let us be and let be. Let's stop spreading hate and start spreading acceptance...-
  •  

big kim

I confess I made a sugar and weedkiller bomb when I was 15.It didn't work so my mate and I poisoned the allotment of the old bastard who ratted us out to our parents for under age  drinking
  •  

Jamie D

LOL, you killed his garden?!
  •  

big kim

Quote from: Jamie D on August 31, 2013, 01:56:50 PM
LOL, you killed his garden?!
Not his garden,his allotment and the vegetables.In the UK you could rent allotments from the local council to grow fruit and vegetables.My mate was the one I mentioned with the buckets of sea water and crabs in here who gave swearing lessons!We were a bad influence on each other
  •