News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Phantom limb

Started by krakenshay, February 06, 2013, 11:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krakenshay

hey guys

do any pre bottom surgery guys feel like they have a phantom limb down there? I guess its all mental and what not but sometimes i feel like i can move it, or feel it getting aroused like bio males.

anyway just looking to hear if anyone feels similar

Thanks
When the world gets bad enough, Abed, the good go crazy, but the smart...they go bad.-Evil Abed
  •  

Simon

Not sure about the phantom limb feeling but once you're on T (or just have growth down there) you can feel yourself get hard.
  •  

Bastian

I'm pre-op and i've had the phantom limb sensation. It was very strange. The most acute time I ever felt it was when I was just kind of waking up and I kid you not I thought I had a real, full penis down there and I would have sworn on my life that I had morning wood. Not just like what Simon is referencing, because as you clit enlarges you can feel erections, but this was different. I swore I woke up that morning with wood lol. Unfortunately is was very very crushing when I felt around my pants, hoping to relieve myself and found nothing there, reality coming round to smack me in the face. However I digress, yes I believe from my personal experience that it is very possible for a pre-op ftm to experience a phantom penis.

I also experience a phantom penis if I use a hard packer and I touch it in a sexual manner  ;D
Started T in July 2012
Had Top Surgery on May 23rd, 2013

Where the wild things are...
  •  

King Malachite

I experience a phantom "limb" all of the time.  I feel it when I'm aroused (even if it doesn't show physically down there which is weird) and strangely I feel my pants getting tighter. 
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Felix

I do, especially if I'm aroused.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

geek

Yup I do too, especially during  heavy "petting" session :3

•  

Natkat

somethimes but generally it most been in my dreams, all dirrect the pervy onces..

•  

Joe.

Yeah I get this. When I'm aroused it's like I can feel it there, even though it's not. It's strange.

Joey
  •  

Devin87

I get it when I'm getting aroused, but for me it's strongest when see a guy get hit in the nuts on tv or person or even hear someone mention it.  I almost try to suck my phantom nuts into my body and instinctively cover them.
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
Why bounce around to the same damn song?
  •  

AdamMLP

I get it whenever my legs are too close together.  Like I feel uncomfortable laying on my side with my legs together sometimes because I feel like I should be crushing my balls, it stopped me catching 30mins sleep on the floor outside my lesson this morning because that was too uncomfortable but it was too bright laying on my back facing the lights.  And aroused I feel it, definitely.
  •  

Liminal Stranger

Yeah, I get that quite a lot actually. There was one day not too long ago when things felt kind of weird because I didn't have the phantom limb sensation, and what I did feel was lurking in my pants certainly wasn't right. It's weird because a lot of the time my pants have an appropriate bulge for no reason too. Not that I'm complaining  :P
Also second on the nutshot thing. Watching a guy get hit down there is literally painful for me.

"And if you feel that you can't go on, in the light you will find the road"
- In the Light, Led Zeppelin
  •  

CursedFireDean

I get it a lot too, usually when I'm sitting with my legs together like Alex said. Also when I'm in pajamas for some reason. And definitely when I'm aroused.

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

Seb

I can attest to this as well, definitely. The arousal part is a huge deal.
  •  

Darth_Taco

All the time XP. I seem to get it worse when I'm packing. I seem to have a bad habit of groping myself. I can't help it though, it feels so weird to grab it and have no physical sensation there @_@. Maybe I do it because I think I might actually eventually feel it? XD

I told my boyfriend all of this when he asked me about it a couple days ago. It seemed to make him feel really bad despite the fact that I was laughing when I told him. It weird how sometimes he feels worse about my body issues than I do. Oh well, better than telling me I'm crazy :'P.
  •  

Justin 21

i have to agree with taco, it does get worse when packing, it's so hard  to resist groping ones self, especially when one is wearing satin boxers
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

I get a phantom vagina when I'm aroused. And sometimes I randomly get phantom boobs.
  •  

krakenshay

thanks guys, i def feel less weird. I also find myself adjusting myself all the time, but yeah if im sitting with my legs real clos, get aroued or just plain walking i feel like ok time to adjust your balls now. anyway good to know im not alone. comfort in numbers :)
When the world gets bad enough, Abed, the good go crazy, but the smart...they go bad.-Evil Abed
  •  

FullThrottleMalehem

I feel it as well. Especially when waking up and experiencing arousal, even though I am pre everything at the moment. Or when seeing a guy get kicked in the junk, I've always felt that empathy even during my younger years, while others in the room were having a cheap laugh I was holding my crotch area or at least wincing and feeling very unpleasant down there.
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Darth_Taco on February 08, 2013, 03:20:53 AM
I told my boyfriend all of this when he asked me about it a couple days ago. It seemed to make him feel really bad despite the fact that I was laughing when I told him. It weird how sometimes he feels worse about my body issues than I do. Oh well, better than telling me I'm crazy :'P.

My ex is like this. My struggles to feel at ease in my body sometimes seem to make him suffer more than I do.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Night Haven

Quote from: Felix on February 09, 2013, 03:50:32 AM
My ex is like this. My struggles to feel at ease in my body sometimes seem to make him suffer more than I do.

That's... Really rather sweet.

I can second the phantom dick. Also feels like I don't have breasts fairly often, and looking in the mirror just squashes that feeling.
-Fight for the changes you want to see made; become the changes you want to see in the world.-

-The world is worse enough as it is; let us be and let be. Let's stop spreading hate and start spreading acceptance...-
  •