Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today
  •  

Alaia

Damn girl! That's amazing, great job!

So many of the transformations here just blow my mind. Definitely gives me hope.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Alaia on July 01, 2013, 04:29:41 AM

So many of the transformations here just blow my mind. Definitely gives me hope.

This!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

You clean up rather nicely Sweet Pea, love those sparkly eyes!
  •  

Antonia J

week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

Jenny - I hate you...you are such a doll and dare I say a better looking woman than where you started? I am so jealous  :)

Very happy for your transition and thanks for being so open in sharing.  Inspiring to me.
  •  

Horizon

Hmm...you either became your younger sister or your own daughter...I can't tell!

Gorgeous, of course!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Alaia on July 01, 2013, 04:29:41 AM

Thanks Alaia! I feel like that is the best possible outcome of posting pictures here.. that I would inspire someone or make them feel better about transitioning. I do think it is possible to work miracles with your look if you put the time in and open up to yourself. Overall I notice tons of differences across my face and body, but I think most of the most noticeable changes have been presentational. I realized early on that starting HRT at 28 would not yield me everything I dreamed of when it came to passing... There would be a lot more to the equation.

I know that there are certain things I was lucky with due to genetics, but I have worked HARD to get where I am today. I really hope that comes through. Nothing I have done has just fallen into my lap.. except for maybe this community of helpers, critique-ers, and friendly relatable personalities .. I am SO thankful to so many people here.. too many to list, really (... okay Shan you take the cake :D Jamie you are right up there, too) I don't think I would be this happy without finding Susan's. The least I can do is try to help members here as others have helped me- in any way possible.
  •  

Queen B

•  

Ria c

For someone just at the start of this journey you are giving me such inspiration
All of you thank you
  •  

michelle666

•  

BunnyBee

I think I love this thread above all other threads because I just know it is the biggest help in the world for those starting out.  I wish I could post something here but I don't think I have the pics.

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY has made such AMAZING progress except those that looked great to begin with, maybe.  On the recent ones, Jenny, I see a girl under the scruff tbh, but the change is stunning.  Rachel... Omg!  Wow!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jen on July 02, 2013, 05:11:55 PM
I think I love this thread above all other threads because I just know it is the biggest help in the world for those starting out.  I wish I could post something here but I don't think I have the pics.

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY has made such AMAZING progress except those that looked great to begin with, maybe.  On the recent ones, Jenny, I see a girl under the scruff tbh, but the change is stunning.  Rachel... Omg!  Wow!

You are so right about this thread Jen, I think it is the best myself. And no on the highlighted comment, we all know that you were drop-dead-gorgeous all along anyway..LOL Auntie Shan really admires so many of you younger women and yes, OMG WOW!
  •  

KateConnors

March 2008

August 2012

June 2013

I would say this is more of a before and "during" since transition is still ongoing (I don't always present as female since my id is still male and I have to travel internationally for work.  In Japan at the moment for work, all my Japanese colleagues are intrigued by my "pop star appearance" with no idea it's due to the E :) )
  •  

Jamie D

Kate, good to see you again!  Your little one is so cute ... takes after you.  :D
  •  

V M

Looking good Kate and your 'mini me' is adorable  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

KateConnors

Quote from: V M on July 02, 2013, 08:53:34 PM
Looking good Kate and your 'mini me' is adorable  :)

In the photo taken in August 2012, my daughter said "We're like twins!"   :D
  •  

Jamie D

Awww.  I remember when mine were that age.  Now the youngest is 19 and sullen.
  •  

Rachel84

Quote from: Jen on July 02, 2013, 05:11:55 PM
Rachel... Omg!  Wow!

Thanks Jen.  To be honest I really hadn't realized just how much I've changed until I put those two pictures side by side.  Thanks for the feedback.

Jenny and Kate, you both look so cute and natural.  Very adorable pictures.
  •  

RonnieMay

Before (18 Years Old):

After (20 months on E (20 Years Old)):
respect existence or expect resistance
  •