Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

FFS surgery in Mexico or Peru

Started by TearDrops, July 06, 2013, 10:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TearDrops

I've been looking into having FFS......., well it's seems like forever. There are two surgeons/facilities that I can afford, Dr Cardinas in Mexico and Femilife in Peru. I just can not find enough evidence of their work. People mention Marion Love, but has anyone actually spoken to her to find out what she had done and to what extent, and even if Dr Cardinas DID actually do her FFS. As a man and a male model, he was obviously already good looking, so whatever he had done would have been surely just "tweaking" by the surgeon.
I need aggressive and extensive surgery, and am already to go at the drop of a hat, if I could just get the info that I need. They have offered me a slot for surgery that is available on the 27th of July. They said I can arrive on the 26th of July and will be picked up at the airport and go straight to my consultation, and then be operated on the next day. Wouldn't it take more time for them to do all their testing, and deciding and planning what to do with my face than a few hours. It's a little worrying. I have been going around in circles for so long. I really need anyone who can, to tell me about their experience, if they've had one.
Even reading all the blogs on this site still does not convince me, as it seems it's always somebody who knows somebody who's been (except for Tristan). Please HELP!!
  •  

Jamie D

Here is a video featuring Marion Love, so you can see and hear her.

•  

xchristine

I have been researching ffs ...and ffs doctors...and ffs results

What I can tell you us this. Every ffs doctor had results that
Aren't to spectacular ...and they all have at least one star patient

They can't perform magic....they can't give you a super models face
Unless your features are young or the correct angles etc
So in my books cardenas is a very good candidate ...ad I have
Gone deep into ffs support....I have seen mess ups from every
Doctor really ..

My opinion...watch thier forehead work...that is the major one
  •  

TearDrops

Thank you for your reply. I opted to go over to Mexico without booking surgery, just to take a look and have a consultation. I had already been told that there were some dates available for surgery in July and early August, should I decide to go ahead. I took a chance and arrived on the 17th of July. After much to-ing and fro-ing, I decided to go ahead and have surgery, which I had on August the 1st. The procedures I had done were: forehead re-contouring, scalp advancement, septum rhinoplasty [with end of nose reshaped], lip lift and lower lip enhanced, genioplasty and ear size reduction. I now await for all the swelling and bruising to go so I can see the results. I've been told that this may take up to a year, but the swelling has gone down significantly and I am starting to see some positive looking results. I see Doctor Cardenas for the last time on Monday before I fly back home to the UK, where I can really start getting the rest I need and give myself the right nutrition to recover quickly.
  •  

Jamie D

Congratulations, TearDrops!  I like your go-get-'em style.

I hope your recovery proceeds in the same spirit.  :)
  •  

Lexy711

At first, I wanted to have my FFS with Dr. Cardenas because I did like his work on Marion Love plus his price was affordable. But he doesn't have any other before and after pics. He's literally have none, zero, nada. I've only seen Tristan and Marion Love. I mean if Dr. Cardenas did a great job on other patients, he would be able to get them to do video to promote for his website and service you know just like Femilife and Facial Team. Video is always so much better and makes everything seems more real.

So with that being said, I'm having second thought big time, and now I wanted to have my FFS with either Facial Team or Femilife. Facial Team work is definitely gonna be more expensive because they did a better job and they're pretty aggressive with their work, especially when dealing with forehead contouring. They have tons of videos on their site. They even have a 3D video showing you how they perform the forehead contouring, very informative. Facial Team has a bunch of before and after pics and you can see the results are absolutely amazing. I'm still waiting for the quote from both Facial Team and Femilife. Facial Team office is closed til next Mon so that's kinda suck, now I've too wait another week or two, hopefully their quote won't shock me off my chair lmao. Femilife quote is gonna be about the same as Dr. Cardenas, I already figured that out, but now if I've to choose between Femilife or Dr. Cardenas, I'd most likely pick Femilife... But I like Facial Team workv way better than both of them. I just hope I can afford them lol
  •  

TearDrops

Quote from: Lexy711 on August 20, 2013, 09:04:21 AM
At first, I wanted to have my FFS with Dr. Cardenas because I did like his work on Marion Love plus his price was affordable. But he doesn't have any other before and after pics. He's literally have none, zero, nada. I've only seen Tristan and Marion Love. I mean if Dr. Cardenas did a great job on other patients, he would be able to get them to do video to promote for his website and service you know just like Femilife and Facial Team. Video is always so much better and makes everything seems more real.

So with that being said, I'm having second thought big time, and now I wanted to have my FFS with either Facial Team or Femilife. Facial Team work is definitely gonna be more expensive because they did a better job and they're pretty aggressive with their work, especially when dealing with forehead contouring. They have tons of videos on their site. They even have a 3D video showing you how they perform the forehead contouring, very informative. Facial Team has a bunch of before and after pics and you can see the results are absolutely amazing. I'm still waiting for the quote from both Facial Team and Femilife. Facial Team office is closed til next Mon so that's kinda suck, now I've too wait another week or two, hopefully their quote won't shock me off my chair lmao. Femilife quote is gonna be about the same as Dr. Cardenas, I already figured that out, but now if I've to choose between Femilife or Dr. Cardenas, I'd most likely pick Femilife... But I like Facial Team workv way better than both of them. I just hope I can afford them lol

Facial Team are expensive and they are really forcing themselves onto the FFS scene with a lot of free consultations and travelling around Europe extensively to drum up business. They seem very very professional, and able, with some great testimonials and happy clientele. Dr Cardenas performed my facial surgery at half the cost of Facial Team, okay I had to go from the U.K to Mexico rather than just to Spain, but financially I was able to afford all the work that I needed doing, even with adding in all the travelling costs. I cannot comment yet on any results because of swelling and bruising, but it is looking promising.
  •  

jade

I am really wondering who girls in the entertainment/adult scene (girls like Ava London and Kylie X/Hollywood) go to for their FFS, I want a hyper feminine look even though i already look female, I still want to enhance myself.

I was leaning towards Dr. Cardenas but then the talk about him not being 'aggressive' enough with the upper face made me re-think.

Didn't a FFS surgeon in Europe leave a trans woman's face paralysed after forehead surgery or FFS?
I hope they are not the ones in the Facial Team!
  •