Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

DC Universe or Marvel?

Started by SaveMeJeebus, July 28, 2013, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenguy

I much prefer Marvel, mostly because I got over obsessed with Spiderman at a young age XD And then the avengers.... and the shows..... and the movies...... and yeah XD

I like some DC superheros, I think they're cool, just, not for me I guess XP My brother likes them both the same, he thinks each has their ups and downs.
  •  

TheQuestion

I literally just watched Captain America and I'd give it a C+
  •  

TheQuestion

Good grade, but one of the weakest Marvel flicks I've seen so far.  I've watched them in order, next is Avengers, might watch it tonight...
  •  

Trini

Marvel has Loki, enough said. XD

Heh, actually do like Marvel since a lot of my favorite movies are there. Iron Man series, Xmen and Spiderman primarily.
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

LeftistLeslie

Quote from: SaveMeJeebus on July 28, 2013, 05:26:56 PM
I am lame as i have never read a comic from either franchise. I will someday, and i will go to a comic con too. I have seen various episodes, animated, live-action, non-live, and numerous movies. But where do i stand?

They both have their charms. My favorite characters are from both: Dream, Death, Constantine, Oracle, Batman from DC. The Professor X, Magnito, Mystique, Storm, Shadowcat from Marvel.
  •  

Emmaline

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Dread_Faery

The Dredd universe kicks both to touch. Marvel and DC (not including vertigo) are both gloriously ridiculous, especially after all the retconning.
  •  

TicTac

DC Universe because of the Teen Titans + Raven and that is about it. If the Teen Titans did not exist then I would have no interest in superhero anything.
  •  

Amaki

Its hard to say 100% I like one side over the other but Id say I know a little more about DC over marvel

Favorite heroes (from both in no real order)
Iron man, Batman, Spiderman, Gambit, Teen Titans, Deadpool (all of these and a few more Im drawing a blank on >< long week) but yeah I enjoy the main stories as well as all the sub and what if runs. One of my favorite DC animated movies is flashpoint paradox, oh and Hulk lol
If life is too short for what ifs, than way do they always strike at the worse times.

Most people are worried about burning bridges, but forget about the consistent fire that burns on the roads we walk

In the end we only regret the chances we didnt take. -Lewis Carroll

Feel free to call me Sophia Lee if you want

The journey may not be new but its a new journey.

16 Apr 2018 - Start of a new chapter
8 Jun 2018- VA is working with me to move forward
11 Jul 2018 - consultation with Psych doctor
14 Jul 2018 - Dad confronted me...
7 Aug 2018 - Started HRT
25 Oct 2018 - Started Speech Therapy
24 Apr 2019 - Official name is Sophia Lee Bell

•  

TheDelBel

<3
  •  

Charlie Nicki

While I absolutely love the X-Men and their underdog nature, I'm a DC girl at heart. My favorite superheroes are Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

graspthesanity

DC because of the old Batman and Doom Patrol!  ;D

Vethrvolnir

I hate Marvel ...I'm a Loki fan.
I have no idea what dc is
Mostly human
  •