Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Scrunchies?

Started by Fae, July 06, 2007, 07:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asiangurliee

ewww.... i wouldn't be caught dead with a scrunchie, but than again I am a New York kind of girl (lol) a reference to the Sex and the City episode about New Yorker women not wearing scrunchies.
  •  

Caitlin Rose

I love scrunchies.  The name just sounds cozy.  I think of them as a way to show my androgeny. So, I wear one everyday.   I have about 2 dozen of them and I can match almost every top in my closet.

The best part about wearing a scrunchy is that it takes my 'do one step further from being a "male tail."

I know about scrunchies being "out" right now.  If I had more hair I would definitely tie it with a tiny elastic, and cover that with a wrapping of my own hair.   Now, that is a fem way to wear a ponytail!
  •  

stephanology

You have to wear what looks good on you, I have a ton of scrunchies, but I rarely wear them out.  I wear my hair in a ponytail in boy-mode, but in girl-mode, I let it roll!  I'm curly too, and I get lots of compliments when I get my hair looking OK without any accessories.

IMHO, tying up your hair in a low-set tail with a scunci is still hot for curl-grls!  High-set ponytails are passe, or for sleeping, though.

Just my 2 cents!

S
  •  

Fae

Quote from: stephanology on August 11, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
You have to wear what looks good on you, I have a ton of scrunchies, but I rarely wear them out.  I wear my hair in a ponytail in boy-mode, but in girl-mode, I let it roll!  I'm curly too, and I get lots of compliments when I get my hair looking OK without any accessories.

IMHO, tying up your hair in a low-set tail with a scunci is still hot for curl-grls!  High-set ponytails are passe, or for sleeping, though.

Just my 2 cents!

S

I'm naturally curly too, and yeah I look really hot with the back in a low-set tail with my sides hanging out :)

~Fae
  •