Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Okay, here you go with version 2.0  8)  "Good times bad times you know I've had my share..."
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Tysilio

Going out to clear snow and finding that my new-to-me snow blower didn't want to go into gear, either forward or reverse.

Finding that it was something I could fix without taking the thing apart.
Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

NathanielM

Finally my first session for an assignment at school but I'm sooo nervous right now.
  •  

Cindy

Another 42C day, massive fires.

But - It is now raining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  

Jenny07

The girls are sore again after a months holidays.

Time to buy a nice bikini Cindy?
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

PucksWaywardSon

Went along to my dad's choir while on holiday... lovely lady talking to us afterwards, starts telling my dad about me (she'd been sat in front of me) "he's got a lovely voice..." Dad then introduces me. As his daughter. By the birthname neither parent has shown the slightest inclination to stop using. When I pointed out in the car afterwards "you didn't have to correct her" he didn't even realise he had, he's not heard what she'd said.
Identifying As: Gamer Nerd, Aspiring actor, Wanderer, Shakespeare junkie. Transguy. time I lost the probably there... Hi, I'm Jamie.
  •  

Aeryn Zaher

I was told that I will have a 9 hour day tomorrow instead of a 4 hour day. Better paycheck, more stress
  •  

Noteline

Couldn't sleep due to anxiety but got on the IRC and had a nice chat instead... ^_^
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I had my nipples pierced for the last 5 1/2 years (over 4 years prior to HRT) and today I decided to remove the piercings as I went to put longer barbells in due to nipple changes and I didn't like the way they were looking (health wise and aesthetically speaking). They ends look dry and even though my HRT doctor said they were OK to leave in, and I could have given them some moisturizer, they looked like they may have to be re-pierced in the future anyway because the position was a wrong.

On the plus side, this is the first time I've been able to play with them without the piercing and I have really nice sensitivity there that's different and more sensual :) I had them pierced initially because I liked the increase sensitivity, but now with HRT, I have plenty of sensitivity :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Mariah

After having to right another letter to get the doctor to finally schedule the kidney stone removal procedure correctly so it doesn't interfere as much with work, the doctor finally listened. I finally found out that I have to check in at 7am, which is much better than the 2:45pm check in time. What makes me unhappy is the fact I'm still in this state were my transition is nowhere near complete and how this procedure reminds me of it even more. The butterflies are definitely in my stomach right now.
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

stephaniec

good news: went shopping found nice dress on clearance, bad - waiting for a possible boy friend to let me know if he's really interested
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Target epicly failed in Canada so they are closing all their stores. I'm unhappy about it because I thought Target was cool, not as cheap as in the States but it had some fun products, moreso than Walmart did. But...it means there's going to be massive liquidation on all said cool products. I remember when Zellers was bought by Target and liquidated all their stuff, I got some cool things at low prices, but I hate competition with shopping lol. I know at least one thing I want to get from the stores before they close, it was a birthday gift for a friend.
  •  

Elis

With my dad at the pub, was gendered correctly for once by the person serving us, but dad 'corrected' her. So embarrassing. At least this has taught me to make sure that never happens again.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

immortal gypsy

Thanks to my doctor adjusting my medication I escaped getting a blood test so no needle YES. Unfortunetly I have only put it off for four more weeks. I'm petrified of needles yet I have had to have my blood tested a few times a year since I was young, yet I hate them I hate them I HATE THEM.
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Elis

Got a proper masculine haircut yday  :). On the flipside though this was the convo with my dad about it: him-why the weird back and sides. Me: bcos I like it, technically it's an undercut bcos it's longer on top but shorter on the sides. Him:well it's a weird world we live in. He also used my full first name both times. He then said I'm going through my teenager fase 6 yrs late,  wth  ::)
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

big kim

Happy Blackpool were winning 2 - 0
Unhappy when I checked the final score they let 7 in and lost again
  •  

V M

I decided to make chicken pot pies  :icon_chick:  One for myself and one for one of my neighbors and I could tell that the pies were coming out nice

Unfortunately, when I went to give one to my neighbor she informed me that she doesn't eat soups and doesn't like pot pies  :P

Oh well, I have one for tonight and one for another day  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: V M on January 25, 2015, 06:15:18 PM
I decided to make chicken pot pies  :icon_chick:  One for myself and one for one of my neighbors and I could tell that the pies were coming out nice

Unfortunately, when I went to give one to my neighbor she informed me that she doesn't eat soups and doesn't like pot pies  :P

Oh well, I have one for tonight and one for another day  8)

I'm on my way around for dinner!
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Jill F

I hacked the artist presale password for the upcoming Faith No More concert. (And you can't say that word here!)

Sold out.
  •