So, I didn't want to write a review prior to getting some proper briefs with a fly so that peeing while dressed could be part of my review.
I had ordered the Bond horizontal fly trunk underwear that Alex had in his youtube video, but haven't received that yet. I decided to go ahead and order some all cotton briefs because I was tired of having to drop my drawers all the way down to pee (the EZP is too short to go over the top of your underwear) I received these in the mail today, so I was able to put the STP to the "through the fly", test. http://www.calvinklein.com/shop/en/ck/underwear/mens-briefs/62064183
Let me tell you guys. I have a TON of STPs in my drawers. None of them have come close to this one.The bottom line is that this thing is exactly what I have been looking for.
I have tried to write out an organized review, but it just doesn't seem to be coming together (too tired). So, I am going to just throw out thoughts in no real order.
Random thoughts I think people might find useful (otherwise known as why I love this STP/packer).
1) The outside of it looks exactly like a Mr. Limpy xs. It is a replica, vein for vein. The only difference is that the entire thing is girthier. Think of it as Mr. Limpy with inflammation. Mr. Limpy is my favorite packer, so you can imagine how happy this makes me.
2) You really REALLY don't need a harness/jockstrap. I know there are guys that will bop around with their packers moving all over the place, but I can't even tolerate a Mr. Limpy moving in briefs. This sucker just stays there.
3) It is very light. Lighter than Mr. Limpy, which is a bummer because I like the feeling Mr. Limpy's weight (but nothing heavier), but if it wasn't this light, then it would need a jockstrap. No jockstrap wins over feeling the "weight" of a penis, for me, though.
4) I love the color (I have the original, lightest color, which isn't that light). I am pale caucasian and it works fine for me. If I were a little darker, it would work fine, too. I don't know how to explain it, but it has a hue to it that I think may transverse different caucasian ethnicities.
5) I can pee through my underwear fly (not including the fly of the pants). The shaft isn't long, but it is long enough.
6) I would strongly suggest you get form fitting briefs like Alex wears in his videos. The all cotton Calvin Klein I listed above are working to hold the STP against my body, but it would be even better if I had underwear that had a touch of spandex in it (the Bond underwear Alex wears has 5% elastane).
*7) This one needs a star by it. I don't know about you, but every packer/stp I have worn rides up while I am sitting down. I have to push it down/fix it after I stand up. NOT THIS ONE. It stays in place. Crazy awesome.
8. The material is quality silicone and I am hopeful it will last a long time. It is soft and comfortable against my body. I would say you need to be careful with it and take care of it, though. The center of the bottom is pretty thin. I personally wouldn't be balling it up and putting it into my pocket.
9) I don't have the wetness issue jay and I believe someone else might have mentioned. I just make sure all the pee is out of it and then move on. I don't feel like I have pee left on my body, I guess I just do a little wipe with the back of it. The thing is though, with any STP there is going to be pee left on our urethra and very small drops of urine that stays on the STP. It is just logical. I like that the inside is smooth and shiny, which I think helps all the pee slide out.
10) I haven't had any problems peeing since I got this thing. One time I started to pee and wasn't lined up right, but as soon as I got it under me correctly, it was fine. In order to be successful, it works like other STPs. You can't have the back of it flush with your body. You need to have that little space so that it rolls down. I know the shaft is at a 45 degree angle so gravity should take care of all of it, but I find I still need to tilt it like other STPs.
11) I am packing it up and to the left at a 45 degree angle Alex suggested. It is the shaft that will clue people in to you have something in your pants. The balls are too small/half sized to create a bulge of any sort.
12) I don't see how one could really wear the packer with the shaft folding over the balls. It does not make a realistic bulge (to me). This is honestly the only thing about the packer that I can find fault with. I miss the shaft over the balls and the weight of Mr. Limpy.
13) It cost me something like $250 after taxes and shipping.Bottom line:
If having a Mr. Limpy XS in your pants with no harness that you can use as a STP does not make you giggle with glee, then this may not be for you. It is perfect for me because this is exactly what I have been looking for.
If you want something to help you be seen as male that is also functional, this is a good choice. If part of wearing a packing STP is about the "experience" of feeling something hanging between your legs, this is not for you. This STP is for the conservative man, not the flashy one.
For me, it is for sure a 10 out of 10