Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

1st FFS Consultation -- What questions to ask that aren't so obvious?

Started by KimSails, March 20, 2015, 11:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimSails

Hi, I am scheduled to have an FFS consultation with Facial Team Saturday morning at the Keystone Conference in Pennsylvania.  It will be the first time I've had a consultation like this.  I've read quite a bit about FFS here on Susan's, so I don't feel completely unprepared.  I've also done the virtual FFS evaluation.

What I am asking for input on, from the Susan's Place collective of FFS-knowledgeable ladies, is: What are the questions that I should be asking I wouldn't think to ask as a "newbie" to this process?

If you have any thoughts on this, I'd very much like to hear them!

Thanks!
Kim  :)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Unknown 

~~~~~/)~~~~~
  •  

mmmmm

I suggest you write a list, basically naming all facial features that you might feel (more and less) uncomfortable with, starting at upper face area down. Under each feature write your concerns, questions about their suggested approach for your anatomy... basically all the un-known, because it would be hard to remember every detail during consultation. Their page has a lot of information about their work techniques, approach, etc.. but not everything is easily understandable to everyone.
If you have your vision and overall idea of how you want to look after FFS (and knowing what changes would selected procedures make to bring a satisfying end result) it makes everything that much easier for them and for you, as you will be able to know if you have the same idea in general.
  •