Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breast Enlargement Through Pumping

Started by Miril, September 20, 2015, 08:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miril

Since the beginning of the year I have been using a noogleberry breast pump and taking black kohosh.  I have seen real results and now have an A cup and a nice rounded shape.  I am also taking <not allowed> but I suspect that its not as effective as the pump and may be a waste of money.

I seem to have plateau'ed though.   Does anybody else have experience with using the pump?  Should I keep at it or have I reached a natural limit here?   Would greatly appreciate any sort of feedback from girls with more experience than me.   

Thanks!!!

(I know that HRT is the best long term approach but I am not quite ready to start and I wont try some of the sketchy things I have seen on the internet.

Mod Edit: Removed medication due to TOS 8
Miril

"One is not born, but rather becomes a woman"  Simone de Beauvoir,
  •  

Lyndsey

Hi Miril  I'm not sure how that stuff works but I do know that once you start HRT you will surely notice a deferents over time. I was flat as a board when I started at the age of 54 and I'm a light weight and HRT has been good to me I'm now a C cup and don't want more. Good luck but HRT if you are going to transition is the answer. [emoji106][emoji126]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

By the way I'm now 58

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyric

Hi, Miril and welcome to Susan's. I'm thoroughly convinced that the suction method works. I've been doing it on and off for a year or so, but I've been a bit lazy (and cheap) about it and doubtless haven't made nearly as much progress as I could. From people on the breast-related forums, though, it's fairly apparent you can gain quite a lot of size if you stick to it for long enough. I know of one MTF person who has gone from nothing to about a C-cup.

I didn't buy the Noogleberry, but built my own version using a brake bleed vacuum pump which is probably a better quality pump, anyway. However, for cups I used some breast-shaped kitchen funnels made by Oxo that required some modification. I don't think their diameter is as large as I need, though so I plan to buy some Kangzhu cups (available on Amazon), which are pretty economical and are well reviewed. I believe diameter of the cup great affects how well it works.

To do this you really need to do it for probably at least a couple of hours a day (with occasional recovery breaks) over the long term. I haven't dedicated myself to it enough yet, though. I have made some apparently permanent gains, though. It doesn't show much yet, but I've got definite juggle where it was just tight before. I hope to get my lifestyle such that I can devote more time to it and get to a serious bra-wearing size.

I suspect you've been there by now, but if not check out he BreastNexxus Natural Breast Enhancement Forum for tons of info from people doing the suction method, as well as herbals and other methods.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Miril

Lyndsey, thanks for that encouragement!   Nice to hear the experiences of other sisters of a "certain age"
Miril

•  

Miril

Lyric,

I will keep at it!    I have been on the Breast Nexxus site and found it useful.  I just like to triangulate on the truth by checking multiple sources.

The noogleberry pump looks very similar to the pump on a brake bleeder.  So far it has held up to the challenge tho.   You give me a good idea tho.  I have been concerned that the size of the noobleberry cups would limit the cup size I would be able to achieve to maybe a B and then would look a bit out proportion to the rest of my torso.   I have fairly broad shoulders and a broad chest as well.   I think I will try to make some custom cups. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Thanks!
Miril

•  

Cynobyte

If ya wanna play with suction, get a Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump from ebay.  If you search long enough, you can get one for 15 bucks.  There is a rhythm to it, one that helps the cologine expand better..  problem is, most recommendations say use these pumps 10 to 12 hrs a day at a low pressure..

But here's the thing, all the results from studies show no evidence on the majority, and some that did show growth are those who actually were doing during their puberty..  it's fun to inflate the breasts, giving them a great feel, but they will deflate in a couple hrs..

Now, there are the techniques that cause lactation, check those out..  without meds and alot of patience, you can start lactating!  This will cause oxytocin to be released into your system, better than euphoria!  But along with this, you will increase your milk glands making your breasts look bigger for a few days as long as you don't stop the routine..  once you stop, it takes weeks sometimes to start back up..  this actually works, but you breast will look funny because they are gland increased but no fat to round them out..

There was a show on the science channel I believe about the ways to increase your breasts, it was rather informative..  it was about cis women, but only difference is they already went through puberty so hrt is out for them..  in their case it's either a breast augmentation or bra stuffing!

Have fun with your suction toys, but they are just that unfortunately..  alot of studies have been done through the years in multiple countries, all say the same sadly..  just please don't apply too much vaccum to where you burst vessels and cause scaring you may regret once you may want hrt..  you can if you apply a vacuum alot, stretch the skin.  With no fat behind it, you just end up with saggy boobs if you ever achieve..  without hrt, fat will never deposit behind the breast, so how do you really expect them to grow?

Here is one last thought:) these studies were done on older cis females..  but what if you applied suction to expand the skin so the fat can develope back there easier when on hrt?  Just think that on hrt, we feel pressure because of fat buildup and tight skin on the front?  Here is something you should look into:)  I would love to see the results on that one..  maybe you can prove that to be true and help tgs grow better breasts? 

I have the mentioned pump and others, and different size breast molds for doing this..  I just never see it viable todo..  I do like doing lactation and my meds help start that process..  for me, it's the oxytocin release I enjoy..

Ok, hope this helps..  feel free to prove me wrong, but please exhibit studies to do so..  I love science and statistics and would love to be wrong..  if I knew the above idea would work, I'd be pumping away!

Oh, if you do try the milk thing, you will get what looks like you art for a few days..  but after a while it comes out as a sweet smelling liquid..  to me it's like almond milk w cream in it..  yea some of you are disgusted by now, but there was a couple, one was tg who shared breastfeeding responsibilities with their newborn..  look it up, some may be repulsed, but it's only natural for females, last I checked, our breasts are the same as a cis female after our female puberty...   laters;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

•  

Lyric

I've used breast pumps, too, but they work differently than the Noogleberry type of pump. Breast pumps have soft cups that cling to the breast and do alternating suction on the nipples. This is nice and may perk up the nipple area, but doesn't do much for overall breast enlargement. When you apply sustained negative pressure using rigid cups that surround your entire breast area it's possible to gradually expand and, probably, increase the actual breast tissue. I had come to a similar conclusion about the suction method as Cynobyte before conversing with a number of people (both genetic male and female) who had been using negative pressure for 1+ years and had very visible results.

It's true that the swelling you get in the short term is temporary, but from long term use permanent tissue increase seems to occur. I've experienced this myself even with very moderate pumping. The 10-12 hour per day approach is necessary when using the Brava system, which applies a low amount of suction with regulated alternation. The Noogleberry method works differently, though. It's possible to have as good or better results from heavier suction without alternation applied for shorter periods per day us. In fact, it seems to help if you take a few days or a week off now and then.

Sadly, you won't find well funded studies indicating successful breast enlargement from $50 hand pump devices. We live in a society that demands fast results from surgery or drugs and the medical establishment is more oriented to those approaches. Anything that requires long term personal commitment and has practically no profit potential isn't going to get much attention.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Miril

These are all great points.  I especially take the point about the flappy breasts.    While I dont disagree with the best approach being HRT - I am not ready for that now so I have to make the best of things until then.   Using the noogleberry with the XL cups (6 in diameter),  I pump for 30 min a day with a moderate vacuum to avoid tissue damage or excessive stretching.   There is immediate swelling which subsides before too long.  However over time my breasts have gradually grown in size and fullness.  Since January of this year, have grown from a "no cup" to an A Cup.   They are full in the sense they have substance and retain their shape and form.      The nipple has also doubled in size.   I think the key has been not to rush things and to be consistent - and not to set unreasonable expectations.   I'll not get the same results as HRT or implants but I do have visible results!    I do plan on starting HRT but for now I will keep pumping (gently and patiently)   Thanks again to you both!
Miril

•  

Lyric

Your experience, Miril, supports my theory that with the suction method it's more a matter of adhering to a long term schedule than how many hours a day you do it. I think it's similar to exercise workouts in that it helps to alternate between suction time and rest time to give your body a chance to build new tissue.

It sounds like you've got it going, though. Good luck with it.
  •  

barbie

I am wondering whether it can work for a very skinny person, too, like me. My BMI is 19.2.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on September 27, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
I am wondering whether it can work for a very skinny person, too, like me. My BMI is 19.2.

I'm convinced it can work for skinny people. My height, frame and weight are very similar to yours. I've found a number of believable accounts of the method working for slender people. I think it shows more readily on heavier people, though. Using suction alone might take a couple of years of diligent effort to have anything very noticeable. Very slender people who've combined the suction method with certain herbal supplements seem to get the most immediate results. I decided for myself to try the suction method alone for awhile at least, though. Most of the "NBE" (natural breast enhancement) supplements have side effects very similar to those of prescription feminizing hormones and I wish to retain my full male sexual functionality for as long as possible. If you want to know more about this subject, you can learn quite a lot at the BreastNexus forum. That forum is an interesting combination of genetic women, TG MTFs and others interested in non-surgical breast enlargement. I think some of the methods on the forum list (such as hypnosis and "magnetic therapy") are a bit out there, but the verbal and photographic evidence on supplements and suction there are convincing enought to me. http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on September 28, 2015, 08:47:33 AM
I'm convinced it can work for skinny people. My height, frame and weight are very similar to yours. I've found a number of believable accounts of the method working for slender people. I think it shows more readily on heavier people, though. Using suction alone might take a couple of years of diligent effort to have anything very noticeable. Very slender people who've combined the suction method with certain herbal supplements seem to get the most immediate results. I decided for myself to try the suction method alone for awhile at least, though. Most of the "NBE" (natural breast enhancement) supplements have side effects very similar to those of prescription feminizing hormones and I wish to retain my full male sexual functionality for as long as possible. If you want to know more about this subject, you can learn quite a lot at the BreastNexus forum. That forum is an interesting combination of genetic women, TG MTFs and others interested in non-surgical breast enlargement. I think some of the methods on the forum list (such as hypnosis and "magnetic therapy") are a bit out there, but the verbal and photographic evidence on supplements and suction there are convincing enought to me. http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php

Yes. Lyric. I also think the pumping method is plausible. My wife has a rather flat chest, but had big breasts while breast-feeding our babies. Once she stopped breast feeding, it became flat again.

I also remember that I once had protruded nipples during my puberty. But it takes 2 years? Too long... But I may check the link soon. Thanks for the link!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Miril

Barbie,

I do think it will work for you but I wouldnt set your expectations unreasonably high.   Now, what you should see is enough growth that if you would like to use a pair of "add a cup" enhancers they will fit more naturally.
Miril

•  

Miril

Btw Barbie, you look great - I would happily and selflessly loan you a bit of my extra "mass" if it would help you on your way to a gorgeous bust.   Cuz thats the way we roll in NH!    ;D
Miril

•  

barbie

Quote from: Miril on September 28, 2015, 08:08:43 PM
Barbie,

I do think it will work for you but I wouldnt set your expectations unreasonably high.   Now, what you should see is enough growth that if you would like to use a pair of "add a cup" enhancers they will fit more naturally.

Miril,

Thanks for encouragement.

Yes. I am nearly about to order the Noogleberry from Amazon.com. I tend to be inquisitive, enjoying any kind of experiment, including myself.

Yesterday I ran 12 km, and today 8 km. At night, I was indeed hungry... and eating some before sleeping. I struggle with food everyday. As I have been a big eater, it is not easy at all!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Well, Barbie, you do like to jump into things, all right. Most Noogleberry buyers seem to find the smaller cups too small, at least after a while. From my experience and forum chats I think it's best to order cups as large in diameter as your chest can manage and start with those. It doesn't really matter how deep the cup is until you fill it up. Do report back when you start using them, though. One common hazard with them is increasing the suction too much an bruising the breast area. I've done that a few times and always wait about a week before restarting. I think periodic breaks are a good idea with it anyway, though.
  •  

Miril

Agree Lyric.  I moved from the large to XL cups after a few months.   I too have overdone it and had to give my body a break.   In any case, I think there is a point of suction diminishing returns.  I go for firm and steady rather than trying to fill the entire cup.   The XL cup is about 5 inches in diameter and 7 inches deep.  Thats one freakish shaped breast if you think about it!
Miril

•  

Lyric

Quote from: Miril on September 30, 2015, 10:07:13 PM
Agree Lyric.  I moved from the large to XL cups after a few months.   I too have overdone it and had to give my body a break.   In any case, I think there is a point of suction diminishing returns.  I go for firm and steady rather than trying to fill the entire cup.   The XL cup is about 5 inches in diameter and 7 inches deep.  Thats one freakish shaped breast if you think about it!

You're probably right about the diminishing returns. I think substantial permanent gains can happen for sure, but it takes long term steady treatment. A lot of people get impressed by what happens in the short term, but it's just temporary swelling and they loose it.

We had an interesting discussion on shape at the NBE forum once. Karren over there made what I think was an interesting point that these cups might best be shaped more like spheres. Women's breasts are often smaller at the chest and widen to a more spherical shape from there. A spherical cup might make for more negative pressure along the side area of the breast. Nobody seems to make a breast pumping system like that, but I did some looking around and found something that might work-- acrylic light fixture globes. There's at least one company that sells them in a variety of sizes that probably would work. You'd have to come up with a cushion/seal method at the chest, but I've done that with my existing DIY system. At some point I may try this. Right now I don't really have enough going for that to make a lot of difference. If I do experiment with this idea I'll report back, though.
  •  

Jin

Pumping has helped enlarge me some, mostly elongated nips. It did help me lactate when the children were small. The effect does fade in a day or so, so I usually spend some time most evenings.

And It just feels good!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •