Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dresses

Started by Wild Flower, December 18, 2015, 04:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Flower

I never thought about this until now, but it dawn upon me how sexual a dress could be. I guess the idea of not wearing pants seem to make it easily a sexual and vulnerable condition if the hemline was too high.

How do women do this??? Im not a crossdresser so I never gave it a thought besides thinking dresses are pretty. But usually thats about it.

I just dont know. The only way I could feel comfortable is with shorts under or leggings.
"Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets."
  •  

stephaniec

I love the feeling of freedom a dress offers me.
  •  

abd789

Quote from: stephaniec on December 18, 2015, 04:55:21 PM
I love the feeling of freedom a dress offers me.

Yes, a nice pair of undies and nothing else....  and its real easy to get out of those if your feeling that way, which I am... often
  •  

RobynD

I'm wearing dresses and skirts a bit more often then in the past. To me it is sort of a free feeling, with panties on not really that sexual per se. Without panties it feels somewhat more in that direction.

•  

Wild Flower

Perhaps Im a prude. Ill have to find out. I think I have a fashion sense of a 20 yr something school teacher. I love long sleeve shirts.

This looks comfortable...

•  

OCAnne

Dresses are very sexy especially when you wear them without panties.
Just have to watch how you exit cars so you don't flash driver.  :P
'My Music, Much Money, Many Moons'
YTMV (Your Transsexualism May Vary)
  •  

in.Chains

I usually wear some spandex boy shorts on top of my panties to keep my tuck held, and prevent any major flashes. I almost exclusively wear thongs after all. ;)
  •  

Wild Flower

Quote from: OOAnne on December 18, 2015, 06:53:34 PM
Dresses are very sexy especially when you wear them without panties.
Just have to watch out how you get out of the car so you don't flash driver.  :P

Sexy is one thing but I guess I think dresses will make me feel uneasy like... im exposing myself.

This dress would make me feel uncomfortable Id imagine.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/stylewatch/blog/140203/beyonce-knowles-1-300x400.jpg
  •  

BeverlyAnn

I LOVE formal events and evening gowns as my avatar shows.  Other than that, I prefer longer skirts that possibly unbutton some to show more leg. :embarrassed:
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Searching Human

I think wearing something underneath could help. They have skin colored underwear or you can just wear any type of leggings.
  •  

iKate

I wear skirts and dresses but always have underwear. I don't wear excessively short skirts maybe just above the knee but no higher. I like longer skirts and my favorite is an Indian style which gives a boost to hips.
  •  

noleen111

I also love the freedom a dress gives you. I love wearing a skirt or a dress. When a slight breeze blow up your dress (not Marlyn Monroe blow up) , that feels amazing, especially when you are wearing pantyhose.

I love wearing short skirts that show off my legs or a long skirt/dress with a silt, yes in the summer months you need to shave your legs more but its worth it. I always wear panties under my outfits.. aka actually thongs/g-strings. Once you are use to it, its the very comfortable.

I also love to wear formal evening dresses and I do get to attend formal events with my boyfriend. When I wear a formal evening dress i feel like a princess.

One thing I have never tried on is a wedding dress. I know a lot of cross-dressers try them on, i never did. I think the first time I try one, is when I will be looking for my wedding dress.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Ashey

I like a nice form-fitting knee-length pencil skirt sometimes, with leggings or pantyhose but that's about it. The few times I've gone out in a skirt with just panties underneath I felt awkard... and uncomfortable because I have fat thighs that will chafe under such circumstances. Plus I get super paranoid about keeping my legs closed... At least with opaque leggings and whatnot I won't have to worry about actually exposing anything, rather just being 'un-ladylike' if I flash my crotch, which always seems to happen every time I step out of a car. ::)
  •  

Harley Quinn

People are more successful at making things awkward than dresses. ::)

I love them. Anywhere from mid-thigh to calf length is just perfect. Wiggle dresses and pencil skirts help a lot keeping my strides shorter. Makes driving stick a bit more challenging though. You just have to remember to turn your knees inward to reach the clutch. :P

As long as there's enough material, I just sit on the tails to keep the more flared skirts and dresses from flying up in my face on the bike. A good trick is to stand up on the bike and the skirts will come lower so that you can re-adjust easily at speed. Heels are the only real killer is you misjudge the clearance on a corner and they drag.  ;)

In every case, I insist on underwear. Commando doesn't feel right. Leggings or tights in the winter, and panty hose or just panties in the summer. I am sure that I've inadvertently flashed a person or two over the years, so better safe than sorry.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Martine A.

Here is some love for dresses because they are simple, one-piece clothing that doesn't require tucking superpowers. But that is about it.

I dress mostly sporty or for business. Thus it is either a business dress or a wool light one that is proper for a t-shirt beneath it. Those can also go with tight jeans. In either case, I appreciate freedom of movement. Half of thighs length or so.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HRT - on the hard way to it since 2015-Sep | Full time since evening 2015-Oct-16
Push forward. Step back, but don't look back.
  •  

V M

Most of my dresses are at least knee length but I do have a couple that are mid-thigh and one maxi-dress that goes all the down to my ankles

Not too many flashy items though, I tend to go for a classy look with a plunging neckline to highlight a bit of cleavage  :icon_chick: 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

BlonT

Wild Flower,if you feel uncomfortable not wearing something under your dress then don,t do it :)
For the vulnerable part remember you can walk faster with your dress up them he/she with her pants down ! And you are not forced to wear a dress or skirt this days as a woman.

RitaChans and OOAnne, You are NAUGHTY Miss commando :)
Aseh, getting out of a car is a problem, specially with the short ones.Best is to rotate your closed legs out,give you the chance to pull down the skirt before you stand up.How not to do it is showing on you tube where some "famous" woman get out such a way that you can even see there belly button >:-)
Dresses are there from classy to slut,and the all great little black dress.
Have a dressed up Christmas all

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

I love skater and pencil skirts which stop above the knee, and I absolutely love skater dresses but I'll sometimes put on something more form fitting if I'm happy with my body. I never go bare legged, I always wear stockings or leggings.
- Kim
  •  

RobynD

Love pencil skirts - I need to go bare legged in the summer but never when it turns chilly, then it is always tights or stockings etc.

•  

barbie

Mostly I wear dresses to decrease some unidentified skin disease in my buttocks, without underwear. Actually most young women here wear pants in winter. I wish to wear tight pants, but it aggravates the skin problem.

It is very comfy to wear and convenient in peeing at any place.

Most of my dresses are too short, as I am very tall compared with most women here.

BTW, my wife and little daughter seldom wear skirt or dress.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •