Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Me being me

Started by SoraRain, January 09, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoraRain

I just wanted to go on ahead and say that I'm Bisexual and some people may see that to be more excepting.
Really though its hard to live when you live in the "Bible Belt'. I was absolutely terrified to tell my mother and still cant fully tell my dad the truth. My brother tries to find a scientific reason for it when really I could care less. When I was finally able to tell me friends that I'm Bisexual (I hang out with a lot of guys) they turned it into a joke and became very sexual, I can understand that, but the girl I hung out with either distanced themselves from me or became strait up bullies. I understand the hardships of being anything but normal and that no one will ever fully except you no matter how close they truly are to you.
Thank you for reading
feel free to comment 
  •  

HappyMoni

If friends don't accept you for who you are, they are not your friends. I lived in the Bible belt for a while and would never go back. At this point, I am full time and I don't know  that I would even visit. Safety and all! Consider a long term plan of moving or a least moving to a new group of friends.
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •