Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How Do Y'all Feel About This Stuff- BioTech Corp Natural Curves

Started by jessilynn, May 17, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessilynn

Soooooo This stuff was mentioned to me. It's basically a breast enhancement supplement. It doesn't CLAIM to give big breasts, but ACTUALLY it claims to give a "fuller look," yet some have claimed it gives larger breasts, even going up a cup size. Some are Trans, some are CD, and the rest are flat or flabby women (like if they've given birth).

It's called Natural Curves by BioTech Corporation. It is as it says "100% natural." Containing supplemental herbs such as such as Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Fennel, and Fenugreek Seed. Which as we all know are vital for breast enhancement.

I mean on both GNC, and Vitamin Shoppe it seems to have good reviews. I'm not using it to replace my HRT, but to work in conjunction as a  supplement.

Any ideas, comments?

•  

Michelle_P

Phytoestrogens.

It you happen to be a flowering plant, they are essential, of course.  In mammals, not so much.

In a 2009 issue of the "Journal of Nutrition", soy and these phytoestrogens were found to have no effect on the density of breast tissue. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists states that no clinical trials have been conducted to prove the effectiveness of bust-enhancing supplements and warns against taking these supplements, since they may pose health risks.

The Mayo Clinic warns that these types of products often contain ingredients known as phytoestrogens, which may increase your risk of certain types of breast cancer.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Devlyn

I got to a 36B using different supplements. Most estradiol is soy based anyway, isn't it?

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Daniellekai

I've read that the herbs do work, but the dose needs to be quite high, and it can raise your blood pressure among other risks. In addition I've read even at those high doses it's not as effective at feminizing as proper doctor supervised HRT, and if used together it may even hinder the transition process somehow. Of course it's really hard to get actual information on these products (which should be a red flag), so I just don't know how true any of that is.

•  

Janes Groove

Phytoestrogens + HRT = self defeating purpose.

The phytoestrogens while having a mild feminizing effect on some people actually block or clog up the estrogen receptors that could be receiving your bio-identical exogenous estrogen.  This means that it will make your HRT regimen LESS effective.  Stick with bio identical estrogen.

The phytoestrogens essentially will just mess with  your endocrine system.

•  

jessilynn

Actually the information is freely available. It does not seem like a dangerous dose.

As I said they don't claim to make you "BOOST CUP SIZE" Actually it's meant more to fill out. And uhhhhhhh well I have traffic cones.

Hell they sell stuff like this at my Kaiser pharmacy.

OH! And these have little to NO soy! It's herbal, they're isoflavones.

Quote from: Jane Emily on May 17, 2017, 11:09:08 AM
Phytoestrogens + HRT = self defeating purpose.

The phytoestrogens while having a mild feminizing effect on some people actually block or clog up the estrogen receptors that could be receiving your bio-identical exogenous estrogen.  This means that it will make your HRT regimen LESS effective.  Stick with bio identical estrogen.

The phytoestrogens essentially will just mess with  your endocrine system.

What about soy based products.... uhhhhhm that's how I get the majority of my protein O.O I am 1 lactose intolerant, and 2... my body is ALL effed up. Like I cant eat meat by any means. It'll actually get me sick because my digestive system is really that bad- and it was NOT by choice.

•  

Janes Groove

I was drinking soy milk before I found that out.  So I switched to almond milk.
  •  

Dani

If all you want is just a little more fullness, for say, a gender fluid person, the herbal supplements may help. But if full transition is what you seek, then go bio-identical HRT and T blockers.
  •  

Sinclair

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 17, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
I got to a 36B using different supplements. Most estradiol is soy based anyway, isn't it?

Hugs, Devlyn

Do tell. On HRT and/or just the supplements? Which supplements? I would love to avoid surgery and have just more organic breast growth. :)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dani on May 18, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
If all you want is just a little more fullness, for say, a gender fluid person, the herbal supplements may help. But if full transition is what you seek, then go bio-identical HRT and T blockers.

That's exactly the advice I give.

Quote from: Sinclair on May 18, 2017, 09:55:56 PM
Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 17, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

Hugs, Devlyn

Do tell. On HRT and/or just the supplements? Which supplements? I would love to avoid surgery and have just more organic breast growth. :)

Just the supplements. I went and got measured at Victoria's Secret before I started taking pharmaceutical HRT. Unfortunately, I can't discuss what I used due to forum rules:

Quote from: Susan on July 26, 2013, 11:49:03 PM

You may not discuss Pueraria Mirifica or Diane-35 on this site at all due to their being linked with serious health complications.

PM would be the answer. Yes, I think I'll PM the answer to you. Check your PM to see what I used.  8)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Doreen

Funny thing about soy milk... I was lactose intolerant so drank that exclusively when I was an infant (or so my mother told me).  She's convinced that was what 'made me trans'.  Who knows, maybe its a possibility.. I do know my hormone production was seriously skewed towards femalehood anyways during adulthood.  Maybe phyto-estrogens during infancy had something to do with it, though I personally highly doubt it.

I know soy, black cohosh, mexican wild yam.... but interestingly the wild yam IS used as a bio-identical hormone for progesterone, or so I've read.
  •  

rose

I used supplements like these and they do work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

josie76

Quote from: jessilynn on May 17, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Actually the information is freely available. It does not seem like a dangerous dose.

As I said they don't claim to make you "BOOST CUP SIZE" Actually it's meant more to fill out. And uhhhhhhh well I have traffic cones.

Hell they sell stuff like this at my Kaiser pharmacy.

OH! And these have little to NO soy! It's herbal, they're isoflavones.

What about soy based products.... uhhhhhm that's how I get the majority of my protein O.O I am 1 lactose intolerant, and 2... my body is ALL effed up. Like I cant eat meat by any means. It'll actually get me sick because my digestive system is really that bad- and it was NOT by choice.

A lot of herbals contain phytoestrogens. Some have isoflovones much like soy is rich in. A lot have other factors which can in cis women help reduce their bodies T level which will allow their natural female hormones to do their job on breast tissues. Saw palmetto contains an alpha5 reductase inhibitor similar to finsinrade but weaker. Things like mint naturally suppress T levels in both men and women. T naturally limits the activity of estrogen receptors.

Complete finished breast growth requires estradiol, progesterone, which interacts with human growth hormone and insulin like growth factor number 3,

It's often considered by medicine that cis women do not finish breast tissue growth until they experience pregnancy due to the large levels of progesterone and other hormones released during that time. Everything from insulin like growth factors to other insulin like hormones like relaxin 2 and relaxin3

and time.  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

The Flying Lemur

Quote from: jessilynn on May 17, 2017, 11:13:20 AMAnd uhhhhhhh well I have traffic cones.

That's just what new breasts look like.  :)  I used to share locker rooms with middle-school girls, and everybody is pointy from about 12 to 14.  I think time will lessen the "problem."  (Although some people like pointy breasts.  They're thought to look more perky and youthful.)

If you must take supplements, at least tell your doctor about them. They can interact with prescription medication in unexpected ways.
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •