Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Locked "The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 7.0" to create The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alora

One of my cutie clients [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Wow!!! I feel like I have lived to see the dawn of a new age!!!... As Markie says... Let's get this party started!... Alora!!!... You look adorable and I love your little friend!!! :)

Onward we go to 8.0!!! Here's an old lady flying on a plane on her honeymoon!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 16, 2017, 02:18:20 AM
Wow!!! I feel like I have lived to see the dawn of a new age!!!... As Markie says... Let's get this party started!... Alora!!!... You look adorable and I love your little friend!!! :)

Onward we go to 8.0!!! Here's an old lady flying on a plane on her honeymoon!

Happy 8.0!!! And you are as pretty as always! You're a goddess, girl!!! :)

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Alora on June 16, 2017, 01:48:23 AM

One of my cutie clients [emoji16]

Wow! Alora, very cute picture of the two of you!!! Love it!

•  

JessicaSondelli

Happy Version 8.0 to everyone!!!!

I haven't posted some updated pictures of me recently so here we go....  ;-)

•  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on June 16, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

Looking absolutely radiant Jessica!!
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Carla S

Such beautiful legs Jessica

•  

coldHeart

Perhaps when we get to "fabulous Darling 28" I might get the courage to post a pic. Sara
  •  

Artesia

Got a new outfit.

Been a depressing week, today is my first time able to dress since I went to Colorado.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on June 16, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

Good Lord Jessica!

The insurance companies in Switzerland must hate you!... Guys must be wrapping their cars around telephone poles when you walk down the street like that!!!... Gorgeous and best of all the your happiness shines like the sun!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Michelle G

"8.0 here we go"

Gizmo the kitty approves 😻

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

tgirlamg

Artesia!!!! Looking fabulous girlfriend!!!! Sorry your week was depressing but all will be well..  Love the outfit!!!

Michelle!!! Gizmo is adorable!!!... We have two special kitties ... Our little blind princess and our little 6 toed prince!!!

•  

Artesia

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 16, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
Artesia!!!! Looking fabulous girlfriend!!!! Sorry your week was depressing but all will be well..  Love the outfit!!!

Michelle!!! Gizmo is adorable!!!... We have two special kitties ... Our little blind princess and our little 6 toed prince!!!

Thank you!  Work and people who don't care about their jobs are what is bringing me down the most.  The fact that I can't be me when I am at work makes things more difficult.  I love coming here for a bit of sanity to be added to my day. 

I'm starting to wonder if I should just go full time and stop hiding myself.  I still don't think I pass enough to do it yet, though.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi Artesia!!!... I totally understand!... I went through a period of fulltime femme except at work and the seesaw of the back and forth got harder every week... I was working in a very male oriented profession as a UXO bomb technician at the time and it got to where I would be crying having to touch my work clothes to set them out for work Monday morning

I think it is easy to tell ourselves we need to wait for some far off day in the future when we feel like we are perfectly passable but if I had waited for that perfect day..  I would still be waiting and missing out on an amazing life that is finally my own!!! At some point the need to express who we are should win out over feeling we can pass 100% of the time to 100% of the people!!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

•  

Alanna1990

New thread woooo!

today is a very stressful day, went the court to have some sort of a legal battle against a certain crazy ex-wife
she hate's me for being trans, but she can feel as furious as she wants, because today I feel like a bomb sisters!

I closed my eyes in the picture haha, I didn't even notice when I took it.
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Michelle G on June 16, 2017, 09:51:56 AM
"8.0 here we go"

Gizmo the kitty approves [emoji76]

OMG he's so cute!!! I want to cuddle him. [emoji7]❤️❤️[emoji7]

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alanna1990 on June 16, 2017, 12:27:45 PM
New thread woooo!

today is a very stressful day, went the court to have some sort of a legal battle against a certain crazy ex-wife
she hate's me for being trans, but she can feel as furious as she wants, because today I feel like a bomb sisters!

I closed my eyes in the picture haha, I didn't even notice when I took it.

Trust me Alanna!... I used to be a bomb technician and you are definitely a live one!!!... We used to use the term " potentially energetic " ... Best of luck in court gorgeous sister!!!... Go tear it up!!!

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 16, 2017, 01:29:01 PM
Trust me Alanna!... I used to be a bomb technician and you are definitely a live one!!!... We used to use the term " potentially energetic " ... Best of luck in court gorgeous sister!!!... Go tear it up!!!

thanks! :), I wish I'll look as good as you when I reach your age.

everything went ok I think, crazy girl wants money, I don't have a job because of being trans, so she gets no money.
  •  

davina61

I got this denim skirt in the sales and then though cant wear that out it will look tarty but I think its ok now.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •