News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hair removal Bangkok

Started by ClaudiaPitCar, July 16, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaudiaPitCar

Hello everyone :)
On Tuesday I'll go to Bangkok for my SRS , which will be on saturday! As I have some very thin hair regrowth under my chin lately (which even if it's not easily noticeable really got me upset because al the money and time I spent for getting rid of them) I was thinking of having some electrolysis or laser while in Bangkok (I'm not sure which is better, but I'm quite tired of laser and I trust electrolysis more)! Do you know some good places with effective tecnology for hair removal in Bangkok? On google I found the Yanhee Hospital
Thank you all, hope you have some advice for me!!

Ps. Sorry for my english, I hope you'll understand, I'm from Sardinia, in Italy  :D
  •  

AnonyMs

From what I've heard Yankee is the only place in Bangkok. Thai's don't have much need of it because they start HRT so young.
  •  

ClaudiaPitCar

Lucky them, in my country I wasn't allowed till 18 even with parents permission..
  •  

AnonyMs

In Thailand you can buy hrt in a pharmacy without prescription, so they start whenever they want. Sounds wonderful.

Until 2009 you didn't need psych approval for an orch either, but too many parents got upset and a law was introduced to stop it.
  •  

naomi62343

Hi Claudia,

I am looking for the same service. As I know, Yanhee is one of the best private hospitals for beauty and they provide electrolysis service. However, their price is rather high. I consider to remove my hair there at the end of this year.

It is grateful if anyone would share their experience or information here.

Claudia, you should be in Bangkok now.  I hope everything goes well for you. Wish you all the best.
  •  

naomi62343

Hi Claudia,

I get some information for electrolysis service in Thailand. I am not sure I can post it here, so please send me message if you want to know it.

If you are considering undergoing electrolysis in Bangkok, it is very important that you do your research before committing to an appointment. Know their qualifications. Electrologists should be licensed or certified within the state in order to practice electrolysis. Be sure the practitioner's certificate is current and fully on display and that the certification is from an accredited electrology school.

The price depends on the size of treated area. On average it will not cost more than $50 per session of 30 minutes on small areas. Also every beautician in Bangkok has different rates.

I had bad experience in Thai hospital before. Please pay attention to the professional's responsible attitude and the disinfection of equipment.

Wish you all the best!
  •  

f12kleaner

Quote from: naomi62343 on July 22, 2017, 05:57:05 AM
Hi Claudia,

I get some information for electrolysis service in Thailand. I am not sure I can post it here, so please send me message if you want to know it.

If you are considering undergoing electrolysis in Bangkok, it is very important that you do your research before committing to an appointment. Know their qualifications. Electrologists should be licensed or certified within the state in order to practice electrolysis. Be sure the practitioner's certificate is current and fully on display and that the certification is from an accredited electrology school.

The price depends on the size of treated area. On average it will not cost more than $50 per session of 30 minutes on small areas. Also every beautician in Bangkok has different rates.

I had bad experience in Thai hospital before. Please pay attention to the professional's responsible attitude and the disinfection of equipment.

Wish you all the best!

I am new to this web and this is my first post.

I live in bangkok. Could you please give me some information about electrologist in bangkok?

Thank you
  •  

AnonyMs

Its at Yanhee hospital. There's a post about it here somewhere (not this one), and apparently its the only one in Bangkok.
  •