Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Any helpful available moderator please help

Started by Anne Blake, September 10, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Hello friendly and over worked moderator, this rather technologically limited luddite needs help in changing her avatar. I have a new picture that is about 5.35 meg that I would like to get it into my profile, actually replace my current avatar. How can this be done? Any assistance (or outright doing it) would be greatly appreciated.

Anne
  •  

Devlyn

<brushing off doughnut crumbs> They usually resize automatically. Profile/forum profile/modify/upload an avatar, then use the browse button to select the image.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dena

Images over some size appear not to auto resize. My avatar came from a massive image and I had to resize it before loading it. If you are unable to resize it, let me know and I will do it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Hi Anne, download this free app and follow the instructions. Cut your photo in half and load it again....

http://www.fotosizer.com   
  •  

Anne Blake

Thank you all very much, my new photo is now posted. This old lady appreciates your assistance!

Anne
  •  

Anne Blake

Awe shucks, thank you! Not too bad for an ancient old lady if I do say so my self. My partner took the photo this morning while we are getting ready for my GCS in a couple of days. I think the photo mostly and very well captures the joy that we are both feeling right now.
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Yes...congratulations!  To know your age.....well, I just can't imagine it. I hope everything goes so wonderfully for you. You're always so sweet and its such fun for me to live vicariously by seeing good things happening to good people.
  •  

Laurie

Ah yes I knew there was something I forgot to say in the other thread... I like the new you.

Hugs,
Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis