Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Favourite trans YouTube channels?

Started by Sinead, November 05, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinead

I was hoping there would be a topic of 'Youtube' in Entertainment, but that's really specific :)

For those who watch a lot of YouTube, who/what are your favourite YouTube channel?

For me, it's Zoey Alexandria, Stef Sanjati, Maya, SophfromOz and a Girl for all seasons (who I feel like I can really relate to).
  •  

MaryT

I'm old but I do wistfully watch the channels of young trans women.  Maya and Stef Sanjati you have mentioned.  Elena Genevinne and Clawdeena9 also make me smile.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

my favorite was Sarah-n-dippity  ,Alexis Anderson,Brittney Kade, Cadence Matthews,Caroland, Chloe Self, Claire Green, Corey Bilous, Elise Noelle, Jamie Mackenzie, Jamie O Herlihy, Jordyn Aurora, Kadence Pinder, Kayla Ward, Landon Patterson, minorqback, Sara Weiss Liv, PRINCESSJOULES, Sona Avedian, Tessa Lee, TheRealMadisonKate, ZoeyZoco as well as others
  •  

Lisa_K

I'm old but I watch a lot of trans YouTubers too. Some I've watched for a long time. I have other interests as well.

Some or my subs not yet mentioned:

Elle Bradford (one of my fav's)
AJ Clementine (Australian, young)
Isley Reust (interesting, LA kind of weird)
Chloe Arden (young Canadian) I've actually met Chloe
Angela Vanity (urban, sassy, obnoxious)
Brittanie Daniels (mature & pretty)
Matthew C (young transguy - anti-SJW)
Ty Turner (hot transguy)
Blaire White (troublemaker & political)
Daria Jane (Romanian, sometimes good)
Dawn Marie (black, pretty, overly flamboyant at times)
Emily Tressa (teen)
UndeniablyKate (teen, stopped posting)
Raiden Quinn (has vanished)

And some of the usual suspects: Stef Sanjati, Caroland, Princess Joules, Maya, etc. There's more and a lot seem to pop up in my feed.
  •  

Allison S

Love this! I've been watching them all but I particularly liked:

TheRoxyReport for talking about depression for trans women. I mean I know they all (mostly) talk about mental health usually but she is articulates things so well.

Stef Sanjati really shares her surgery experience and I appreciate that. Personally makes it less daunting for me.

Zoey Alexandria is just relatable! She really wants to help other girls out with voice training which I like very much.

Miss London because she doesn't like people with penises (lol)

And last place is tied between Lana rivers and Catalina Pilar [emoji23] no I like them all and there's probably more I can't think of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

OU812

I don't watch youtube vids on this topic these days, but I do miss FluffAndFoldable. She was one of the big (only!) names around 6 years ago: apparently got banned somehow a couple years back. No denying she was a bit uneducated and chavvy, but she kept it very real and had a sweet personality that made her enjoyable to keep up with.
  •  

Kadence1

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 05, 2017, 01:37:08 PM
my favorite was Sarah-n-dippity but she shut her channel down  I have subscribed to ,Alexis Anderson,Brittney Kade, Cadence Matthews,Caroland, Chloe Self, Claire Green, Corey Bilous, Elise Noelle, Jamie Mackenzie, Jamie O Herlihy, Jordyn Aurora, Kadence Pinder, Kayla Ward, Landon Patterson, minorqback, Sara Weiss Liv, PRINCESSJOULES, Sona Avedian, Tessa Lee, TheRealMadisonKate, ZoeyZoco as well as others

Oh hey thanks for the subscribe!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I plan on making more transgender related videos in the very near future(;

NinaW, my favorite YouTuber is.... myself (; haha. I also love Gigi Gorgeous, Chloe Arden, and Stef sanjati. I used to love princess Joules, but I haven't watched her videos in a while.

Stop by my channel sometime!!
Www.youtube.com/KadencePinder

I tend to make a mixture of videos.... story times, rants, beauty videos, transgender topics, etc. there's a mix of everything on there (:

•  

Charlie Nicki

Bookmarking this for future reference!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Gigi Gorgeous.

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sinead

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 10, 2017, 08:37:58 AM
Bookmarking this for future reference!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Gigi Gorgeous.

I used to watch her videos a while ago, before I even knew I was trans, I have been meaning to re-watch the video where she comes out as trans
  •  

Nikita

anybody found a channel that is maybe someone relatively older? 

All these young 20something beauties are omg amazing, but its kind of depressing.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Nikita on November 10, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

All these young 20something beauties are omg amazing, but its kind of depressing.

What age group are you looking for?
  •  

Julia1996

Princess Joules, Jayden Whale, upperchase and Ty Turner. I find FtMs fascinating.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Joelene9

Fran Blanche. She does old electronic nostalgia projects, makes electric guitar boxes, and other things.

Joelene
  •  

Lucy Ross

Quote from: Nikita on November 10, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

Well put.  I'd rather watch people having a conversation, too.  Transline Hollywood is interviews done by a 30-ish cis gal with an MTF, sometimes a friend drops by; they're middle age.  Although Suzanne the MTF is more of a out CD who takes hormones; she always refers to herself as just TG; she sometimes presents as male still.
Just to get that out of the way.  At the end of the day the issues are the same.  Her friend is a transwoman all the way.
1982-1985 Teenage Crossdresser!
2015-2017 Middle Aged Crossdresser!  Or...?
April 2017 Electrolysis Time  :icon_yikes:
July 12th, 2017 Started HRT  :icon_chick:
  •  

judithlynn

M favourite is a Girl for all seasons.
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Kylo

Sadly I don't know how many of them will remain on YouTube since Google has decided to side with advertisers to prop up the site (it operates at a loss at this point apparently) and not with content creators, which now means anything "inappropriate for advertising" - which is pretty much anything but make up and cat videos - is demonetized, meaning creators have been disincentivized to put more time and energy into content making on YT. Some have left the platform altogether, and opted for new emerging alternatives. Since trans issues are considered controversial content, pretty much everyone making trans videos will be demonetized soon if not already. I was going to branch into making some videos of my own on there but there's not much use in it while YouTube continues to operate this policy. Hopefully trans bloggers on there will continue to find the time/money to upload their content, or else we can find them on the new emerging alternative sites. But if anyone's noticed a drop off of content recently from their favorite creators, this might be the reason.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Quinn_Elizabeth

I love Victoria Wiggins. She cracks me up. I know i'm In for a good time whenever she uploads.
YouTube tends to cater to younger audiences and the creators tend to be just as young. 😒
  •  

Christy Lee

I really Like
Corey Bilous
Chloe Ardeen

and i find
Victoria Wiggins
TheRealMaddisonKate

are ok as well
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

AquaWhatever

Ty Turner and Kale Garrah I've been obssesed with for awhile.

I like Blaire White, but sometimes it's very obvious she's pandering to her (mostly conservative) audience
to the extremes of literally making no sense. Besides this, she's bae.

I kinda like Ash hardell, but the issue I have with Blaire is the same I have with them.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Quinn_Elizabeth on January 06, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
I love Victoria Wiggins. She cracks me up. I know i'm In for a good time whenever she uploads.
YouTube tends to cater to younger audiences and the creators tend to be just as young. 😒

Yes she's hilarious.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •