Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Support/Social Groups in W.Yorks

Started by EllieKHoult, November 27, 2017, 03:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieKHoult

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good trans groups in W.Yorkshire?

I've found Transleeds, who I'm awaiting a reply from, but they seem somewhat thin on the ground unless your 18 years and under.

I tried the generic support forum page but didn't get any replies so I'm hoping asking here in the Uk bit might generate some replies.

Ellie xx
  •  

Megan.

Ellie,  I'm afraid I'm not local to you. Is there  a local Beaumont Society group near you?

If you're ever down south, the Cambridge Diamonds group meet every week at a local pub for a safe chat.

X.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Same in south west Worcestershire, cant find any groups unless your young and go to "gay" bars.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

EllieKHoult

I've had a look at the Beaumont Society but you can't seem to find out much about where they are unless you're a paying member.

Hopefully Transleeds will get back to me but there's no way to go to the monthly meeting if they don't because they don't advertise the venue.

There's Sparkle in Manchester but it's a little bit too far. It's an option though.

Seeing my therapist tomorrow. I'll see if she knows anywhere since it was here idea.

Ellie xx
  •  

big kim

Rennaisance in Blackpool, a few Yorkies turn up most meets.
  •  

EllieKHoult

Thanks for the reply Kim. That's a bit too far really it's a good two hours each way.

Ellie xx
  •  

Megan.

Have you thought of university LGBT groups (I studied at Leeds). I'm not sure, but I imagine they'd be happy to have non-students attend events.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•