Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Anyone else play World of Warcraft

Started by Clefairy, December 22, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clefairy

Just wondering! I do and could use some more t girlfriends in game c: Currently play with a few in an LGBT guild that I would highly recommend to any wayward t girls looking for a WoW family <3
  •  

Allison S

I used to play it a few years ago so that doesn't really count now... I got to end game at the time too it was a lot of grinding

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Clefairy

It doesn't have to be a grind! I do a fair amount of grinding to get the mounts and stuff I want, and go in and out of phases where I raid a lot and min max with my character, but a lot of the times I'm just social and explore the world and do pet battles and all the carefree stuff :3 That's my favorite stuff to do honestly <3
  •  

Clefairy

I'm glassSlipper#1426 if anyone wants to add me!
  •  

Laurie

I have about 2 months left on my 6 month subscription that I've used maybe a dozen times. I used to play 15 -20 hours a day and raided as a holy priest healer. Now I play Susan's Place.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Megan.

I played for 5 years and ran a guild. I'm waiting for 'classic' to launch then I'll be back!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

I was a Fire Mage at the time.. I loved it and felt powerful [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Lizzeh

I play still, first time picking it up again since litch king tho so I'm still re-figuring everything out
  •  

MeTony

I still play from time to time. Played since Vanilla. IT'S COMING BACK!! :D

Can I join your guild? Where do I find you? Server? Fraction?

You can send a PM. If I'm welcome.

Tony
  •  

SnoBrittany

Hi!    I wonder if you are still looking for people playing WoW?    I play on Dragonblight Horde and Alliance both. 
I have all sorts of levels but nothing uber.   I don't raid but like doing instances and questing.

I am SnoBrittany#4267 on Discord.
  •  

TicTac

I used to be highly addicted to this game when I was a kid. I recently tried playing again last year, but I got bored rather quickly. Anyways, I might try it again when the new expansion releases because why not? The server I play on is Emerald Dream, because that seems to be the only server with an even Horde, and Alliance population.

So I guess if I play again then yeah, it would be cool to have a community to play with, as I usually play alone with no guild or anything.
  •  

RoryL

Used to play, but not for months. My Alliance 'toons are on Proudmoore server, mostly.
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

DraconisTiff

I am currently playing on Eitrigg Horde side. Kirotto#1925 if anybody is nearby. Have a 110 monk 110 warrior 110 mage 110 rogue and just hit 110 on a warlock.
  •  

Doreen

Used to play on Exodar server, back when servers where a thing.

Used to raid, etc.. had a whole stash of level 90 characters back in lich king.. then panda came out & kinda lost interest in the whole 40 hour a week job grind to get gear lol.  Pet battles were pretty fun though :)

I might pick it back up once winter comes around.. too much stuff to do around the house & garden until then.
  •  

I use to play also, gave it up for a larger bank account. Might play again not sure. I paly Ever Quest time to time with my partner it is fun with the clunky old graphics. 
  •  

Eryn T

I used to play, but then work got in the way. Lost all friendships there, oh well...

Was a:

Paladin - Holy/Prot (man)
DK - Unholy/Blood (woman)
Priest - Disc/Shadow (woman)

I played on Earthen Ring  ;D

Thanks for reviving this bit of nostalgia to my black, black heart~ <3
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

samanthabwolfe

A lot. I have a 110 of every class. :-) Very ready for BfA!
  •  

Naomii

If anyone still plays I mainly heal in pvp and would love more teammates. Alliance side on Perenolde server though I don't think it matters with cross server play and whatnot now?
  •  

Senkusha

This is still a game?  I've never played the MMORPG version, but I have played the table top RPG version a couple of times.  It was pretty interesting.  Of course, the Dungeon Master was a hard core fan of the MMORPG, it's like it's all he ever talked about. LOL
  •