Author Topic: What style of pizza and crust do you prefer?  (Read 8208 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What style of pizza and crust do you prefer?
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2021, 08:13:59 pm »
Has anyone here had any good tasting luck with pizzas that can be cooked (not reheated) in a microwave oven?
I have not had any good tasting ones.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
Re: What style of pizza and crust do you prefer?
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2021, 09:26:49 pm »
My diet allows me to eat a homemade cauliflower pizza.  I have been without REAL pizza for so long, that it is pretty good. 

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2021, 01:43:00 pm »
I have wondered how the cauliflower crust pizzas tasted.
I bought a frozen organic one at the grocery to try soon.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2021, 05:26:35 pm »
It’s not “great”.  But, it’s not bad.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2021, 06:18:43 pm »
It’s not “great”.  But, it’s not bad.

Sometimes I wonder if the crust is necessary...  just eat what is on top of the crust.
But then it would not be pizza, right?

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2021, 08:35:06 pm »
I will say that I do NOT like eating the cauliflower crust for pizza. I tried some this week but did not eat much at all.

:)

Chrissy

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2021, 10:44:33 am »
Ooh you reminded me, I need to try that cauliflower crust since cauliflower is my favourite veggie :D

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2021, 10:46:03 am »
I enjoy cauliflower but I do not like that type of pizza crust that I have tried.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2021, 09:33:52 am »
I still generally prefer thin crust but sometimes a deeper pizza can taste great.

Chrissy

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2021, 09:51:49 pm »
"Thin Crust" is what I prefer.   Extra Cheese too !!!!
Usually I like a combo with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and onions, black olives, etc.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2021, 05:17:41 pm »
I had a slice of Italian sausage thin crust pizza for lunch.

It was good!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2022, 04:47:16 pm »
Thin crust is the way to go unless it is one of those exceptionally good thick pizzas!

Does anyone take a large slice and fold it over and eat it, or do you make that one large slice two slices, or perhaps you eat the pizza bite by bite by cutting the slice with a knife?

Chrissy

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2022, 04:59:18 pm »
@ChirssyRyan
Dear Chrissy:

New York City style Pizza!!!!!

Fold-over slices of thin crust Pizza is terrific.   
Very common in the small Pizza Shops in Manhattan (NYC) where you buy it by the slice!!!
HUGS,
Danielle

Thin crust is the way to go unless it is one of those exceptionally good thick pizzas!

Does anyone take a large slice and fold it over and eat it, or do you make that one large slice two slices, or perhaps you eat the pizza bite by bite by cutting the slice with a knife?

Chrissy
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Tags: