Author Topic: Curvy Pads or better  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Carla68

• Friend
Curvy Pads or better
« on: March 13, 2019, 05:51:01 pm »
Hi All,

I have been a user of medium size curvy pads for about 5 years but my 2nd pair are nearly worn out

I have recently started my hormones but any increase to the hips I believe is a long way off if at all

bottom line is they are a lot more expensive than they were before and I wondered if anyone used any other self adhesive silicone hips

Thanks

Carla
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

sally0196

Re: Curvy Pads or better
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 08:07:46 am »
Carla,

I make my own hip and butt pads using dense foam rubber.  I shape the foam using an electric knife (the easiest way to cut foam).  I like to make my own pads because then I am in control of the shape and the amount of curve I want.  I made several sets before I got the shape and size I wanted, and they look good quite good worn under a firm panty or spanx.

Hugs,

Sally

Offline Carla68

• Friend
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 05:36:40 pm »
Lol Sally,
I am kind of alergic to foam, you mentioning cutting it up sends shivers down my spine and makes my eyes water
 But other than that a good plan
Carla
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 11:30:04 pm »
You can try sewing together layers of fleece material of diminishing size.  The result will be as good as your planning.

Offline jk4361

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 03:07:06 pm »
Hi ya'll
I've seen the difference the pads can make and it is a lovely look.
However I have to agree with the sticker shock for those and other similar enhancement products.
Anyways, perhaps one day I'll take the plunge and treat myself  :  )

Offline Carla68

• Friend
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 05:03:57 am »
As an update nearly 3 years of hormones has made no difference to hips but I kinda feel I don't need them to be me especially post surgery, It's just dresses going from nice to awesome with them

the old curvy pads are knackered new medium ones are now 130 pounds which seems a lot of money for some sticky silicone

As anyone seen a similar product

Thanks

Carla
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 05:40:53 am »
Hi Carla,

Have you tried wearing pleated skirts?  They are quite feminine. 
Color combinations can be adjusted to balance the top and bottom of your outfit.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 07:47:24 am »
Hi Carla,

Have you tried wearing pleated skirts?  They are quite feminine. 
Color combinations can be adjusted to balance the top and bottom of your outfit.

Marion

I love pleated skirts.  They do not make for curvy hips though, maybe a slight illusion.
A-line skirts I prefer over pencil skirts. 

However, you can feel so good and look nice and feminine with a lovely skirt.

Skorts are nice too.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2021, 07:53:08 am »
@Carla68

I have never tried any hip enhancing wearables.  Some body shapers, yes, but they did not have anything like inserts or pads.  It would be nice if my waist to hip ratio was closer to 2:3, and overall, 3:2:3.   Sigh.

I hope you find something that works at a very reasonable cost Carla.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
  • Dress up as female being a man = the best journey
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 02:34:30 am »
Hi there

I strongly suggest to wear silicon shorts.
They are heavy, expensive and delicate... yes... but the feeling of looking better than any woman around you in public is priceless.... i combine complete shorts to give the effect of a cammel toe, and added few mini pads i made from yoga path rubber to increase a bit my tights and my calves,
Look at my avatar.... any jegging or legging will look natural, and the problem of wide shoulders is solved... in public i pass, ...before i never could pass.

I can wear miniskirts and tight minidresses too, by using opaque shaping tights.
Veronica Morph

Offline MacyG

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2022, 08:15:02 am »
For tactile sense -- I really like Nikki/Jolie combo (Divine collection at The Breast Form Store). The layering/positioning can be a bit tricky (at least for me). But the weight and touch are phenomenal. Going to sleep/ waking up with those on ranks in my top 10 gender euphoria experiences to date.

Tags: