Main Menu

A day in a life of Cynthia Ann

Started by CynthiaAnn, April 23, 2019, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2019, 09:47:40 AM
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Good morning to you.... it is a great morning to rise and shine, get your morning coffee and get your mind sharpened on the Word games with me.  ;) ;) ;) :o

HUGS,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle - Yes good morning to you, your combo yesterday in the 2 word "Colonel kernel" was classic ! I was just giggling endlessly, there were some really funny combos in there yesterday, it's great to see others jump in and mix it up. Now the occupation topic that got bumped from long ago has taken on a life of it's own  :) that makes me smile to see others realize value and interest from a long dormant topic. Nice on the flowers at your place. You are ahead of us now in the hours of sunlight realized, I have to mow our grass now weekly or fall behind.

Partly sunny here as I type this and 55 f.

I hugged our # 1 daughter when she got home yesterday from Edmonton.

Have a wonderful and enjoyable day your way Danielle,

Hugs

Cynthia -

•  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Yes indeed, as you have been doing, I have much enjoyed the give and take on those word games... and as you stated, some of the responses are quite classic and humorous also.

As you hinted at,  this time of year mowing the lawn is like  painting the Golden Gate bridge, once the painting is completed at one end it is then time to start at the other end again.   You can just about watch it grow ... then sometime in June it will slow down thankfully.

I was happy to see that you recently resurrected the "Occupation" thread... it has become quite eye opening and satisfying to find out about the wide variety and scope of the training and skills that our forums members have. 
Thank you very much for bringing it back to life.

Well..... time for me to get out of my office and to the next door coffee shop.   It is going to be a warm day today, no rain as previously forecast.... might get near 70 degrees maybe???   These longer days of daylight and bright sunlight can make the late afternoons and evenings quite pleasant.
HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 22, 2019, 09:59:42 AM
@Alaskan Danielle - Yes good morning to you, your combo yesterday in the 2 word "Colonel kernel" was classic ! I was just giggling endlessly, there were some really funny combos in there yesterday, it's great to see others jump in and mix it up. Now the occupation topic that got bumped from long ago has taken on a life of it's own  :) that makes me smile to see others realize value and interest from a long dormant topic. Nice on the flowers at your place. You are ahead of us now in the hours of sunlight realized, I have to mow our grass now weekly or fall behind.

Partly sunny here as I type this and 55 f.

I hugged our # 1 daughter when she got home yesterday from Edmonton.

Have a wonderful and enjoyable day your way Danielle,

Hugs

Cynthia -

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Thursday morning update - 61f with some overcast heading into the upper 70's later today. Back at work now, my 5 miles out had friendly encounters (all guys), the vibe was pretty relaxed today...Reflective mood going on as I type this, my intuition is telling me to be cautious, watching for signs or indicators, feelings of others in my head, it's all metaphysical noise I seem to be picking up on, and it's a sensitivity. The world is hurting in many ways, yet I am surviving and even thriving having insulated myself fairly well, just keep moving forward always...

Answered a few other's questions today on the forum, it's been fairly quiet on my end. The word games were great yesterday. 

I hope you all have a positive day, think of the good in life and your special others...

Cynthia -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Friday morning, the last 24 hours has my mind all over the place (it's not hormones), I found myself even changing my profile here, numerous times over the course of my time in front of this computer yesterday (why ?), only to return to my "standard selfie". I am not really looking for replies, but simply documenting a state a mind, and awaking with the feeling of profound awe of all the events that intersected my life. It's really weird what the sub-conscience mind can come up with, not like dreaming, but more analyzing thoughts and experiences, and then feelings. I think about my actions 40 even 50 years ago, and how those sequence of events, has brought me to this moment here in 2019 at a computer keyboard typing messages into a thing called the Internet, and more specifically a forum of transsexuals and others, explaining my sex change experience in hindsight and then others with similar experiences answer, like wow. In my wildest dreams I could not have imagined this. It's the Talking Heads song asking the existential question "well how did I get here ?". The choices in life made, we are the sum of our actions, experiences, and how we intersect others is so profound, yes even here on this forum, I find myself feeling a sense of "deja vu", like I've been here before, I've seen their faces here, I've heard their words perhaps in another time, but the time frame is different now. My actions affected an outcome, the outcome I see before me, and gives me purpose to affect an outcome of the future, however unimportant or insignificant it might be. That's why kindness and caring is so important, I put a message of kindness in my signature, because I feel that way, kindness will make our world better, I truly believe kindness is love nurturing your soul.....

if you made it this far, congratulations.

C -

•  

Maddie

Congratulations for making it this far, Cynthia 😊

In my biking news, I've also been getting more friendly waves and honks out there, but thank goodness not real interactions for me yet.
I think its because of spring. Or possibly the T treatments i see on billboards that more men take now.
One was a man on a tractor working his field. 

I am also cautious.

Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Maddie on May 24, 2019, 08:49:13 AM
Congratulations for making it this far, Cynthia 😊

In my biking news, I've also been getting more friendly waves and honks out there, but thank goodness not real interactions for me yet.
I think its because of spring. Or possibly the T treatments i see on billboards that more men take now.
One was a man on a tractor working his field. 

I am also cautious.

That's an awesome feeling @Maddie, and I agree with you, in that there is definitely a seasonal component to the guys noticing and reacting, they must be "feelin' their oats" as the old expression goes  :)

Yeah, you get an enhanced situational awareness, i have like this internal "creepo meter" that reads each situation, some encounters are quite pleasant and validating, while others can get "creepy", beware of guys in groups of 3, I heard this from another sister once, and I believe her, there is something about this dynamic....

C -

•  

CynthiaAnn

Sunday Morning - 52f overcast, slept with the window open the cool fresh air made for a nice deep sleep. Got my coffee and read the forums, found the cat barf in the kitchen, at least she hit the foot rug with it  ::) Yesterday I was the homebody after my exercise, doing our chores, today it's the yard, supposed to be warmer today and dryer today. Yesterday's trip to the grocery store was just reminder of how much better things are today, several folks initiated pleasant small talk with me, they felt comfortable just starting random conversations, I enjoyed this, I could feel that they were gentle souls, a kindness came back to me in this way...

A smile is a woman's best curve.....

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Thanks for posting your update....  I had to chuckle a little when you mentioned the cat barf in the kitchen... the good news is that you didn't step in it in your bare feet when going to get your coffee!!!   Eweeee! :o :o :o

It is always nice to read about how things are getting better day by day.....
    I love your statement:  "A smile is a woman's best curve"
So very true, a big smile will disarm most people that you come across and reactions to you will be softer, kinder more friendly and better.

Well, it is now 6:30AM here,  a little overcast but today should be a warmish day.  I am getting cleaned up and dressed, soon ready to go to church this morning....   I have had my coffee and have looked at a lot of the new postings here on the forums.... and I have even exchanged a few word game posts with you this morning.... lots of fun for sure.

Thanks for your update.
HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 26, 2019, 07:54:01 AM
Sunday Morning - 52f overcast, slept with the window open the cool fresh air made for a nice deep sleep. Got my coffee and read the forums, found the cat barf in the kitchen, at least she hit the foot rug with it  ::) Yesterday I was the homebody after my exercise, doing our chores, today it's the yard, supposed to be warmer today and dryer today. Yesterday's trip to the grocery store was just reminder of how much better things are today, several folks initiated pleasant small talk with me, they felt comfortable just starting random conversations, I enjoyed this, I could feel that they were gentle souls, a kindness came back to me in this way...

A smile is a woman's best curve.....

C -
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Tuesday morning update - overcast 56f, expecting sunshine 70's again (beautiful weather). #2 daughter and her boyfriend came over yesterday and we had a nice BBQ dinner and family time. We planning our side trips for the AK cruise this summer, everyone had their preferences. Our RV is now gone from our driveway ! The buyer came yesterday and took it away, so nice to have that space back, we really were ready to "let it go". #2 took some comforters and other stuff so we really feel like we are making progress in our spring cleaning effort (downsizing). Washed #1 daughter's car yesterday and found her tires low in pressure, only 15 lbs in one front tire, took care of that for her, she hugged me. Today it's back at work and exercise later.

Have a wonderful week all !

Cynthia -
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 28, 2019, 08:44:21 AM
Tuesday morning update - overcast 56f, expecting sunshine 70's again (beautiful weather). #2 daughter and her boyfriend came over yesterday and we had a nice BBQ dinner and family time. We planning our side trips for the AK cruise this summer, everyone had their preferences. Our RV is now gone from our driveway ! The buyer came yesterday and took it away, so nice to have that space back, we really were ready to "let it go". #2 took some comforters and other stuff so we really feel like we are making progress in our spring cleaning effort (downsizing). Washed #1 daughter's car yesterday and found her tires low in pressure, only 15 lbs in one front tire, took care of that for her, she hugged me. Today it's back at work and exercise later.

Have a wonderful week all !

Cynthia -

You have a great week too!

I am going to relax and have a fun day. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Friday morning update – 58f  overcast, heading up to perhaps 70 this evening. Deep conversations with my mate last night, she is a health room assistant at one of the local high schools here, she deals with trans kids there. She was telling me how much they change and how fluid some of their expressions are. This conversation lead to deeper conversations about our relationship, needless to say she demonstrated deep understanding for this hideous condition, and what we've been through, OMG I love her so. Work has been brutally busy the past several days, I've only had a few minutes to read other's posts and answer in only a few lately. I will make the last student loan payment for daughter # 2 next month, she will be free and clear, her 4 years college experience paid for, yeah ! I just felt so good this morning, was called "ma'am" repeatedly on the phone today with my work phone calls, it's like yeah my reward for years of voice training, it never grows old. I ran into the nice lady collecting cans for the women's shelter, she had our cans with her already, pleasant to talk to her. The nice lady at the cemetery waves, and had nice encounter with an older gentleman in the neighborhood asked me how I was doing, and made pleasant small talk, leaving the conversation with "have a nice day dear". I just have to say, I was just blown away looking at myself in the mirror naked this morning (I know TMI), but my gosh I am a GD survivor, and I can really love my body today, and that's saying something, it gives me deep personal satisfaction for the effort. Transition fixes GD and places me firmly among the living. The song of the week is "Circle" by Big Head Todd and Monsters, live Monsters album (1998), gotta love the vibe in this little ditty.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend all

Cynthia -
  •  

Lexxi

Hi Cynthia Ann,

I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed reading your thread. You give me hope that I'll be able to find true  happiness one day (hopefully sooner rather than later). You really should keep this thread going. I know I'm not the only one who likes it.  :) :) :)

xoxo
Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Lexxi on May 31, 2019, 12:23:30 PM
Hi Cynthia Ann,

I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed reading your thread. You give me hope that I'll be able to find true  happiness one day (hopefully sooner rather than later). You really should keep this thread going. I know I'm not the only one who likes it.  :) :) :)

xoxo
Lexxi

@Lexxi - Hi Lexxi, I've enjoyed reading and seeing your posts as well, thanks for chiming in here and glad you like my updates. It's not easy this path sister, if I can offer a ray of sunshine for others, that makes my day to hear such nice vibes come back.

Enjoy your weekend !!

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Update 3.19.2024 now almost 14 years into the future since I signed on here, OMG 2010 seemed so long ago. Now almost 5 years since the last update in this thread, I revisit and reflect this morning. Survived the pandemic that would come, lost loved ones, gained new perspectives, life carried on. Transition would provide relief from the suffering of long ago, the journey gave me perspectives not many could appreciate. I've traveled far, and will continue to do so, survival always foremost, life enjoyments of music, travel, friends and family make up the bulk of today's reality. Life is good, be well.....

Cyndi

LoriDee

CynthiaAnn,

I am happy to see you've revisited your blog and I am happy to hear of your success. Life is good when we can relax and enjoy it. For many of us, transition is still a struggle. It is beneficial to have someone at the goalpost showing us that it will all be worth it.

I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

ChrissyRyan

I missed so much seeing your posts Cyndi.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

CynthiaAnn

@LoriDee - Thanks for your kind words here in my revived thread. I see there are some changes to the format here since 5 years ago, the reputation system appears to be gone, and now we have like buttons  :D  I hope your day is simply wonderful, Hugs !

@Sarah B - Thanks for reading here, have a lovely day !

@ChrissyRyan - Nice to see you again Chrissy, thanks for stopping by, it's been a while. This thread is like a time capsule can revisit.

Wednesday mid day, just back from exercise out, cloudy 51f rain moving in. We had a superb stretch of spring like weather here, all the plants are coming alive now, my sweeties allergies flaring up already. I've got a new MHU (mobile habitat unit) since last year, had a blast camping and traveling, just diggin' nature, being out and about, looking for more of the same this year. Removed the anti freeze (winterizing) this week, flushed the water lines, fixed a small drip on the water pump diaphragm, just a small tweak with a screw driver fixed that. Water heater came alive no issues. Retired from my day gig a few years back, now so nice to have the freedom to come and go when I please.

Have a great day

C   

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B