Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?

Started by ChrissyRyan, May 26, 2019, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you like to wear hats or caps, including hoodies and hoods?  If so, what kind?

Of course I would wear something covering my head if it was cold.
But sometimes they can simply be fashion items, or good to wear when it is sunny.
Some wear a cap to sleep.

I sometimes wear a hat or cap, do you?  For fashion, practicality, or both?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

I've  been wearing a wide brimmed hat whenever I'm out in the sun for the past few decades.

I got a new one with a hole for my ponytail!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maid Marion on May 26, 2019, 08:52:56 PM
I've  been wearing a wide brimmed hat whenever I'm out in the sun for the past few decades.

I got a new one with a hole for my ponytail!

That sounds nice!  I may look into getting one!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

I wear a hat for un protection (the very wide brimmed beach type heads.  But most of the time I don't like to wear one because it messes my hair up.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•