Author Topic: Can someone help me I think I might be intersex I accept myself but I'm curious  (Read 907 times)

Offline MunaFan86

Hello, My name is Nicole.
I'm 33yrs old I'm from Maryland I was born with a diaphram hernia witch consists of all stomach contents pushed up into my lung cavity, I was premature SGA infant, I was born with an Umblical cord hernia also with Homronal imblanaces and electrolytes.
I also have digeorge syndrome witch is this
22q11.2 deletion syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that can cause a wide range of health and developmental issues, including heart defects, breathing issues, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, immune and endocrine systems, differences in the palate, slow growth, autism/developmental delays or learning disabilities in some individuals.

On my medical records I got to see a little bit of them said I have 3 Karyotypes they said
These findings are interpreted as being compatible with the karyotype of 46,XX Individual. What ever they mean by that I wonder what the third letter was, but when I was 18yrs old I developed a bulge space and then this bulge right under neath my stomach my pubis mons it don't hurt or anything like that both my parents are gone they passed away and I remember I showed my mom it she said really snobby she don't know what it is, but underneath is my labia and it looks like it was going to be part of a ball it truly looks like it it's big and one is small, I have a vagina and an opening and I do get periods but at the end of the month.  I also have a clit but not in the right spot and it's not your typical clit neither it is more like with a head on it and the hood is very small where it comes out of and the thing is long and has a head on it looks like a undeveloped penis to me cause I never seen a clit like this at all and it gets aroused I do ejaculate from it, and I do orgasm from it when I do it's the only place I do orgasm from.

I have been told by two partners I had guys they where weirded it out that is how I knew I had it they said what is this penis thing sticking out and they both got oddly freaked out.  I'm just wondering if I'm intersex they said I was also diagnosed Pediatric Hypopituitarism and that consists if Intersex ambigious and DSD.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
I t sounds very much like i.  46XX would mostly be a male presentation (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542431/), however, you could also have, what I have, a version of the de La Chapelle Syndrome, with a negative SRY.
I am a XX Karyotype and was born with male genitalia (or both), but my body developed mostly female.  You have to find some doctor, who would want to investigate what is going on with you, you may want to start with an endocrinologist or an internist.  Sometimes the medical divisions of universities do genome mapping if a individual seems to be a interesting case for med student teaching.  Genome analysis was done with me, and I have the genetic structure of a postmenopausal woman.

Good luck for you to find out what is going on with you.  It seems to be pretty clear to me that you are a fellow intersex person.

Offline MunaFan86

Thanks it don't stick out though or anything outside my vagina labia or anything but I would say I look like stage 1 or stage 2 on the Prader scale and If I ever showed even you do you have an email by any chance? or etc I can get your thoughts it will sliglhty stick out tiny bit but not fully.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
Thanks it don't stick out though or anything outside my vagina labia or anything but I would say I look like stage 1 or stage 2 on the Prader scale and If I ever showed even you do you have an email by any chance? or etc I can get your thoughts it will sliglhty stick out tiny bit but not fully.
Get a few more posts, and we can do PM's that is private and just between the two of us

I don't like to post my email hier in a public forum
I will be off for about a week anyway (go to my son's wedding), when I come back in a week, you might have enough posts that we can PM together.

Offline MunaFan86

I don't blame you.

Tags: intersex