Author Topic: Upcoming 2019 Transgender related conferences and events  (Read 472 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Upcoming 2019 Transgender related conferences and events
« on: September 28, 2019, 09:35:05 pm »
Here are some of the upcoming 2019 USA located Gender related conferences and events.
I have no part in running any of them, but I wanted to share these with you in case you wished to explore them.  I would search for their Web sites for further information about the ones that may interest you.   :)

Out and Equal Workplace Summit, Washington, DC, October 14-17, 2019.

Fantasia Fair, Provinceton, MA. October 20-27, 2019.   (I think some members have been there in prior years, it has been an annual event for many years.)

-------
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: