Author Topic: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.  (Read 26290 times)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2020, 02:57:40 pm »
Still coughing , my friends on FB say don't go to work. Cant pay the bills on sick pay though.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
If your coughing continues, and especially if it gets worse, please get to a clinic....   
You only have one life, take care of it better than your would your favorite and most prized automobile...

Stay home, rest, get some Chicken Soup or Chicken Broth, and try to get over this.

HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2020, 06:12:07 pm »
I agree!  You will not get better by going to work.  Please get to a physician or at least stay home and lay low.  The Panel Van can wait too.  We all care for you.

Judi
Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2020, 07:56:59 pm »
We all care includes me.  Please allow yourself to recover dear. 
Your new life wants you around!

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2020, 03:33:59 am »
Rang the 111 service (medical advice line) and have been told to self isolate for a week, cough worse this morning and might have a slight temp . Don't have a thermometer so cant tell but its 18C in my front room and I feel hot. Need some groceries as short on veg, mum will be going to shop so will see if she can get me some . She is 84 and is refusing to stay in , she is fit though.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2020, 11:15:20 am »
Davina, take care and I hope it's "just" a cold. Often when you run a temperature, you will feel chilled when everybody else thinks it's comfortable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline Katie Jade

« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2020, 11:30:00 am »
Take care and isolate properly. If you can get anyone to go shopping for you try and get more than a couple of days worth and any long life foodstuffs like pasta and rice is a must. Make sure you have adequate soap as well.
Best of luck dear friend
Take care
Luv (hugz will have to wait)

Katie xx

:icon_sadblinky:

Offline Pammie

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2020, 12:04:43 pm »
Rang the 111 service (medical advice line) and have been told to self isolate for a week, cough worse this morning and might have a slight temp . Don't have a thermometer so cant tell but its 18C in my front room and I feel hot. Need some groceries as short on veg, mum will be going to shop so will see if she can get me some . She is 84 and is refusing to stay in , she is fit though.
Sounds like she (ur mum) needs to self isolate too - if you might have virus then the household self isolates

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline davina61

« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2020, 12:51:06 pm »
My eldest lad is self isolating for 2 weeks, sounds like he has got it from his symptoms. Like me he has always been prone to chest infections. .
Mum got me a load of shopping, she dropped it off and I just ran out and collected it .More than I asked for bless her, she had trouble getting meat as that looks like the next hoarder's target <not allowed> but she got me a leg of lamb . That will make a curry and a stew for next week. 

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Pammie

« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2020, 12:55:27 pm »
My eldest lad is self isolating for 2 weeks, sounds like he has got it from his symptoms. Like me he has always been prone to chest infections. .
Mum got me a load of shopping, she dropped it off and I just ran out and collected it .More than I asked for bless her, she had trouble getting meat as that looks like the next hoarder's target <not allowed> but she got me a leg of lamb . That will make a curry and a stew for next week.
Look after yourself xx
Big hugs xx

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline davina61

« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2020, 01:59:49 pm »
According to my news feed all pubs, bars and restaurants have been ordered to close.

Offline davina61

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2020, 04:28:53 am »
Going down to my lockup as I can get to car and drive there without meeting anyone so still self isolating. Not doing anything dusty due to cough , do have loads of good face masks . Will need to pop into shop as run out of alcohol (the drinking sort!!) , stay safe dear reader XXXXXXXX

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2020, 08:27:41 am »
Stay safe and stay well Davina!!!  Hugs, Emma
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2020, 03:55:32 am »
Did loads yesterday, painted some brackets with a brush as spray to fumy . My youngest called me last night KIDS yes he has bought an on road trail bike and needs to fit indicators would I be about today. At least I will get to see him from 12 feet away (social distancing!) of course he just wants my wire, terminals  and crimping tools :(
Chest still feels bruised on sternum , HRT? effect . Chest or should I say tubes as lungs clear feel better today as stopped coughing up  flehm but have a runny nose again --------
Missing my music nights.

Offline davina61

« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2020, 03:02:58 pm »
Ended up calling in to help check wiring, so much for isolation as he spent ages down my unit. Ex said her cousin had this cough that refuses to go after chest infection and antibiotics , trouble is it left me more susceptible to catching stuff. Anyway got my feet up and that bottle of red will be cracked , I shall drink a toast to you all GOOD HEALTH

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2020, 03:09:30 pm »
Ended up calling in to help check wiring, so much for isolation as he spent ages down my unit. Ex said her cousin had this cough that refuses to go after chest infection and antibiotics , trouble is it left me more susceptible to catching stuff. Anyway got my feet up and that bottle of red will be cracked , I shall drink a toast to you all GOOD HEALTH
@davina61
Dear Davina:
In my daily life, especially at work, I am coming across people that may have a cough or sniffling or whatever....
... when they leave my office I immediately wash my hands and wipe down and sanitize the door knobs,  and chair handles in the chair that they sat on and any area of my desk that they may have touched.

Fortunately in my small town and area that I live in there are NO know cases or ever suspected cases of Covid-19  ... but that can change in a hurry so I am very, very careful.

My dear Davina.... Stay safe and healthy,
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline davina61

« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2020, 05:19:44 pm »
Doing my best at avoiding contact but I refuse to sit on the sofa all day when I can go to my lockup and do what I like doing besides cooking . On my own anyway and weather is warming up nicely 15C by Tuesday forecast.

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2020, 08:02:45 am »
Davina, I just arrived for toast of GOOD HEALTH.
But you've already gotten to your lockup.
That's what I get for sleeping!
Have a good one dear

Offline davina61

« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2020, 02:46:59 pm »
Got on well today and fitted a lot of bits to steering and brakes . Called into chemist as needed them to order my patches, they have marked the floor and put barrier up to counter at 6 ft spacings.
 Tried to phone mum, no answer she was stuck at Docs getting her prescription . car park was divided up and spaces numbered with some one going round with a clipboard taking details and then dishing stuff out . She was down there 2hrs !!! My breathing feels better again , see what its like later in the week.
Messaged my daughter (all ok) she is off work as the hair dressers she works at have closed and her fella is as well due to lack of new parts , he builds dustbin wagons .

Offline madeleine

« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2020, 08:15:32 pm »
Doing my best at avoiding contact but I refuse to sit on the sofa all day when I can go to my lockup and do what I like doing besides cooking . On my own anyway and weather is warming up nicely 15C by Tuesday forecast.

Yes Davina, you should refuse to sit all day on the sofa!  In my neighborhood I have noticed the number folks walking has increased greatly.  Is that going on in the UK too?

Offline davina61

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2020, 04:30:33 am »
Lots of folk out on bikes , dog walkers about but then that could be normal as normally stuck in at work. My job has been classed as essential , still in self isolation for the rest of this week. Mums birthday today and cant see her , phone call then---

Tags: