Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)  (Read 34501 times)

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)
« Reply #220 on: April 03, 2022, 11:17:57 pm »
Here are a few before and after pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #221 on: May 15, 2022, 05:52:56 am »
It's been a bit since I've posted.  I've been working diligently on my physics degree, so I haven't been very "photo ready." (as I'm sure you can imagine)
The Before

And the Afters

[quote/]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 02:58:40 pm by Harley Quinn »
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline Jessica_Rose

« Reply #222 on: May 15, 2022, 06:34:45 am »
@Harley Quinn , you look simply awesome girl! Glad to see you back too! I know working on your degree takes up a lot of your time, but it's always great when you can stop by and offer encouragement like this to everyone. I wish you all the best!

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #223 on: May 15, 2022, 01:27:09 pm »
@Harley Quinn , you look simply awesome girl! Glad to see you back too! I know working on your degree takes up a lot of your time, but it's always great when you can stop by and offer encouragement like this to everyone. I wish you all the best!

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Thank you Jessica.  I don't know how "encouraging" it is, but I am having fun.  Which is one of the major goals of my transition, relax and let my inner Pinup have a go at things.  Bullet Bras and petticoats...  those alone were worth the price of admission.  Everything else has just been a fantastic ride. 
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Tags: