Author Topic: Liquid Lipstick  (Read 899 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Liquid Lipstick
« on: April 30, 2020, 05:05:24 pm »
Has anyone here used “liquid lipstick”?

I am curious what you thought of it, was it really long lasting so it does not have to be reapplied that often, perhaps basically just after eating?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Liquid Lipstick
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:11:42 pm »
Has anyone here used “liquid lipstick”?

I am curious what you thought of it, was it really long lasting so it does not have to be reapplied that often, perhaps basically just after eating?

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES, I do use Liquid Lipstick ...and many of Lip Liners work in much the same way ... there are some brands that do stay on all day, overnight and longer...   I love the satin gloss appearance.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 05:22:48 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES, I do use Liquid Lipstick ...and many of Lip Liners work in much the same way ... there are some brands that do stay on all day, overnight and longer...   I love the satin gloss appearance.
Danielle

Overnight?  Wow, I would be afraid of it rubbing off on a pillowcase. 

I wonder if liquid lipstick stays on after some prolonged kissing.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Meghan

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 05:24:09 pm »
Ì do uses liquid lipstick and normal lipsticks all the time.  Liquid lipstick tend to make my lips just used lips balms instead lipstick

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 05:31:12 pm »
Overnight?  Wow, I would be afraid of it rubbing off on a pillowcase. 

I wonder if liquid lipstick stays on after some prolonged kissing.

Chrissy
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES IT DOES....   again, this is brand sensitive... read the labels... usually the higher the price, the longer it lasts.

The one that I use is in many drug stores...
           Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color.

...or when I get to the big-city and can find an Ultra Beauty cosmetics store
           Stila  Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 05:39:50 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
YES IT DOES....   again, this is brand sensitive... read the labels... usually the higher the price, the longer it lasts.

The one that I use is in many drug stores...
           Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color.

...or when I get to the big-city and can find an Ultra Beauty cosmetics store
           Stila  Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Danielle

I have seen the Stila brand online so I might give it a try.  I am not out much nowadays.
So, should I try the deeper red or a lighter rose?  I will flip a coin, if I order at all.
I think I will skip the nude color, as I would want to see easier how long it lasts.

Of course, I still get some pleasure seeing my lipstick on a cup.  Silly me.  :)

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 05:44:28 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
When getting ready for work I usually with the softer pastel colors...
I do the love the deep and vibrant reds however... especially for social and going out activities.

Same with fingernail polish...

Danielle.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 05:57:51 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
When getting ready for work I usually with the softer pastel colors...
I do the love the deep and vibrant reds however... especially for social and going out activities.

Same with fingernail polish...

Danielle.

As I am not full-time I do not wear colored nail polish that often as I would enjoy; but, lipstick provides a nice look for me, and it is easy to use for me.  I apply the lighter shades more often than the others. 

Chrissy

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 06:05:01 pm »
As I am not full-time I do not wear colored nail polish that often as I would enjoy; but, lipstick provides a nice look for me, and it is easy to use for me.  I apply the lighter shades more often than the others. 

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan

Those that are not full time have to be careful with long lasting all day all night lipsticks... even the Neutogena make up remover wipes may not get all of it off and your lips will still have a colored shade to them.   Fingernail polish is another matter, easy to remove and change colors although it can get expensive with the "Gel" polishes.. and they are a little more difficult to remove.  With dark bright shades it may take a toothbrush with polish remover to get the polish out of the corners of your fingernails and toenails.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 06:30:01 pm »
@ChrissyRyan

Those that are not full time have to be careful with long lasting all day all night lipsticks... even the Neutogena make up remover wipes may not get all of it off and your lips will still have a colored shade to them.   Fingernail polish is another matter, easy to remove and change colors although it can get expensive with the "Gel" polishes.. and they are a little more difficult to remove.  With dark bright shades it may take a toothbrush with polish remover to get the polish out of the corners of your fingernails and toenails.

Danielle

Well I have always used acetone to remove the polish, I doubt I would wear colored nail polish if not out and about as myself.  Even if there are more “portable” polish removers.

As I have not used the liquid lipsticks I will just have to see its impacts. Your comments are helpful. 

I am spending a lot of time at home.  Recently, I have not used much makeup much at all.

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• Family
  • ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 02:10:11 am »
I've used Maybelline Super-Stay 24 as well; it doesn't necessarily stay on for 24 hours but it does stay on for a considerable period.

If I want my lipstick to survive a meal, I will use that. If not, I will use something cheaper.

It costs about £10 in the supermarkets here. Application consists of two stages: first you apply the lipstick, then you wait two minutes, then you apply a lip balm that is at the other end of the wand.

I can remove it with micellar water; it's not too much trouble.
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: started 6 Apr 2021 via GenderCare/NHS shared care
Care switched to NHS: 22 Sep 2021
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Tags: