Author Topic: Depth  (Read 664 times)

Offline Rachel

• Family
Depth
« on: November 23, 2020, 05:16:36 pm »
Hi, I wanted to share what I found as, for me, a way to increase depth.

I had a consult with Dr. Rachel Bluebond-Longer via Skype in May. I had two items I wanted her opinion on and potential for surgery.

1) depth, 3.5" / 4.5" stretched. Can it be increased with PPV?
2) Cosmetic lower labia and fat injections in vulva.

The doctor agreed to see me in September if I did 2 a day dilations and did pelvic floor exercise as instructed by a practitioner.

I consulted with a practitioner for pelvic floor rehab. I did the exercises and heavy dilations. I had little depth progress. I had difficulty achieving an orgasm and my vagina was not super connected to my brain. Also my vagina was there but not really connected.

I purchased a Sybian. The small attachment was incredible to achieve an orgasm. I can have an orgasm for a long time using this toy. Next I had the exlarge and ex-long toys. In time I was able to stretch my canal both in depth and diameter. I am 6 inches now in depth and can stretch to a Mr. Hanks medium dildo. The diameter is as important as the depth. I think making diameter and depth are the same.

I have a lot of sensation now. I orgasm every time on the sybian and dildo. My canal is supple now. I think it loosened up scar tissue and hold. I have a lot of feeling in the canal now.

I think this can benefit other woman that are having issues with orgasm, scar tissue, suppleness, connecting the vaginal nerves to the brain and depth.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
Re: Depth
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 07:40:23 pm »
Hi, I wanted to share what I found as, for me, a way to increase depth.

I had a consult with Dr. Rachel Bluebond-Longer via Skype in May. I had two items I wanted her opinion on and potential for surgery.

1) depth, 3.5" / 4.5" stretched. Can it be increased with PPV?
2) Cosmetic lower labia and fat injections in vulva.

The doctor agreed to see me in September if I did 2 a day dilations and did pelvic floor exercise as instructed by a practitioner.

I consulted with a practitioner for pelvic floor rehab. I did the exercises and heavy dilations. I had little depth progress. I had difficulty achieving an orgasm and my vagina was not super connected to my brain. Also my vagina was there but not really connected.

I purchased a Sybian. The small attachment was incredible to achieve an orgasm. I can have an orgasm for a long time using this toy. Next I had the exlarge and ex-long toys. In time I was able to stretch my canal both in depth and diameter. I am 6 inches now in depth and can stretch to a Mr. Hanks medium dildo. The diameter is as important as the depth. I think making diameter and depth are the same.

I have a lot of sensation now. I orgasm every time on the sybian and dildo. My canal is supple now. I think it loosened up scar tissue and hold. I have a lot of feeling in the canal now.

I think this can benefit other woman that are having issues with orgasm, scar tissue, suppleness, connecting the vaginal nerves to the brain and depth.

Fascinating...thanks for sharing. Was the sybian your idea or did you hear it about from someone else?

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline warlockmaker

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 03:53:37 am »
Wow Rachael, you have had alot of work done and I thought I had alot  >:-)I am glad to hear you have great orgasms. Im thinking of starting a blog for helping older tg on a host of subject. Always very intrested in others experieces and their success story especially. Thank you for sharing.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015

Offline Breeze 57

• Friend
  • My new name is Paige Autumn
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 03:15:21 pm »
I have to say I found this fascinating.  I had never heard of a Sybian before, but from what I've read, it appears to have been around quite awhile now.  Do you know if any other trans women have successfully used this device to aid in dilation?  I'd be curious to hear from others.  I'm about 3 months post-op and dilating is tough, tough, tough.  The Sybian is pretty expensive, but if it works like you say it does, it would be so worth it.  Any information would be appreciated.  Seems extremely noisy too.

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 06:33:24 pm »
@Breeze 57, yes it is noisy. If I was to get another I would get a new Motor Bunny; it has more power and is 1/2 the price. I got mine used from a Sybian forum. I purchased it from a guy because his wife liked going to SLS events. He thought she would enjoy it. She had no interest.

I would definitely wait until 100% healed, perhaps a year post op to use a Sybian. I would e-mail the GCS doctor. 

I know of no other trans woman that used one.

@warlockmaker, If you wish, on your forum, I can shed some light on alternate lifestyles and the journey to self acceptance, orgasm and guys. I go to events (not now until the Covid vaccine is administered)  that are incredibly body empowering. I had belonged to a dungeon that was 95% female and it was so enlightening. Parties (every week) were an incredible learning experience.  We had the largest Rope room in Philadelphia and we had 2 day rope events.

I go to SLS events now because the hall closed due to Covid. Being accepted by males is awesome. You enter the hall and undress. You ask guys to play and then the fun starts. I had such apprehension that I would not be accepted. I was accepted and had a lot of fun. Again, a huge learning experience. Having sex in an open environment (always with protection) is unbelievable. I learned so much and can not wait until the Covid vaccine is administered. I hope to have it next month.

Sex is fun, guys are awesome and being accepted is so freeing. I gain so much from going to these events. Going into a rough neighborhood is scary. You can not bring a gun into the hall (everyone is checked at entrance). Females strip down to panties or nude. You go in to the bar room (speakeasy) and socialize and ask a guy if he will play. He says yes and you play. While playing you can signal other guys to join.

One thing I do not understand, what is the fascination with a guy putting their hands around your throat during sex? It definitely gets your attention and stops all wiggling. I guess it is a dominance thing.

I have learned there are positions I never saw before or thought of. I just follow their lead. It is awesome to have dominant guys that lead and are in charge.

Rachel

MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Tags: