Author Topic: Winter Sports  (Read 582 times)

Offline Valindria

• Visitor
Winter Sports
« on: December 31, 2020, 01:47:07 pm »
I've been snowboarding for the past 10 years or so. I've got 4 or 5 different snowboards but there is one I go back to constantly because it rides so smooth. Can't wait to get out on the slopes in a few weeks, hopefully.

Does anyone else take part in any winter sports?

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Winter Sports
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 06:59:53 pm »
I live in Florida and the closest thing we get to a Winter sport is scuba diving with a thicker wetsuit.  :D

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Winter Sports
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 07:05:18 pm »
Downhill skiing is fun and so is throwing snowballs.  :)  :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: