Author Topic: Have you been to a professional makeup session?  (Read 933 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Have you been to a professional makeup session?
« on: February 14, 2021, 05:05:47 pm »
Have you been to a professional makeup session?
I am not talking about conversing with a beauty consultant at a retail cosmetic store (hey, try it!).

I mean being at an appointment with a cosmetic professional, someone who charges a fee for giving you a makeover and educating you on how to apply makeup for the best results?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Have you been to a professional makeup session?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 05:10:23 pm »
YES   .... before i relocated to Alaska and went Full Time I had a makeover session with a professional make up and hair artist that worked for a TV studio.....   very educational and very nice outcome.  She taught me about all aspects of makeup, hair styles and clothing styles and combinations.
Well worth the time and money spent.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »
Yes, but just once. Heavy make up is not my style. I prefer a minimalist approach. Just perfume, lipstick and maybe a little concealer, if I want to dress up, but that is all I want.

When I went to the professional shop, she put a lot of colors on my face and I just did not recognize myself. I did not feel good about myself, either.

Most days all I wear is sunscreen and tinted Chapstick.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 07:27:21 pm »
Yes, but just once. Heavy make up is not my style. I prefer a minimalist approach. Just perfume, lipstick and maybe a little concealer, if I want to dress up, but that is all I want.

When I went to the professional shop, she put a lot of colors on my face and I just did not recognize myself. I did not feel good about myself, either.

Most days all I wear is sunscreen and tinted Chapstick.

A little makeup can go a long way, that is for sure.   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 05:49:28 pm »
Has anyone here tried “permanent makeup” done by a professional?

Chrissy

Pammie

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 02:47:34 pm »
Has anyone here tried “permanent makeup” done by a professional?

Chrissy
I got semi permanent lipliner which is great but I’ll need to redo it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 07:04:44 pm »
I got semi permanent lipliner which is great but I’ll need to redo it soon

How long does that type last?

Chrissy

Pammie

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 05:03:40 pm »

How long does that type last?

Chrissy
Well I got it done 2 years ago and it’s still kinda there but I need to redo it. I reckon 18 months is doable

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 05:17:42 pm »
Well I got it done 2 years ago and it’s still kinda there but I need to redo it. I reckon 18 months is doable

Thanks @Pammie

Chrissy

Offline IWish

• Neighbor
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 05:15:28 am »
My GF has one in her mind for when the restrictions are lifted......I cant wait  !!

Carrie
IWish I was born a girl !

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 07:28:31 am »
Yes, I have, when I got married

With my make-up professional done and my dress, I felt like a princess

Loved it
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2021, 05:14:30 pm »
Yes, I have, when I got married

With my make-up professional done and my dress, I felt like a princess

Loved it

Sounds good!

Chrissy

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2021, 05:31:08 pm »
The day after I quit my male mode job in December 2016 and immediately went Full Time, I had a makeover for my hair, face, brows,nails, etc....
I loved it!!!  I would recommend a professional makeup and makeover session for all of my forums peeps.

... I then relocated to my new small town in Alaska just after New Years Day 2017 to start my woman owned business...  I started passing
reliably 6 months before I went Full Time and my experience in my new town was that for many months no one had any
idea about my male past....   until I met my Dental Hygienist, Tooth-Fairy, Sweetie.   I came-out to my town to eliminate any unsavory gossip.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Tags: