Author Topic: Plea for help to understand myself  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Peeptoe

Re: Plea for help to understand myself
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 02:49:42 am »
I much prefer shopping in a thrift store than a department store. I like some clothing at Target and stores of that style. I buy clothing on line a lot for work as I need tall clothing and large shoes. I buy clothing from NY&C too.

... I am going to lunch with my ex tomorrow.
similarly with me, i'm 5'11  ;). enjoy your lunch today!

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2021, 05:36:22 pm »
Hi,

Some things to think about is self acceptance and freedom of guilt. I treated myself poorly to suppress my needs over the needs of others.   A therapist can help you work through them. First things first, finding a therapist and introductory sessions.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline Peeptoe

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2021, 01:54:26 pm »
thanks, Rachel, for you comment. I do suffer a lot of guilt and shame.. of course need to work on self acceptance. unfortunately, all 4 therapists i have tried to reach in last days, have rejected me due to full schedules.. so the journey continues  :)

as least all is good at home.

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2021, 11:36:06 am »
A friend did online sessions with a US based therapist when they were in Singapore. I don't know the service but they found it via Google I think. Self pay of course.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 01:07:57 am »
i mustered enough courage in last 3 days, to first speak with my sister and today my wife. my sister was always a support to me, and i was always envious of her "reckless disregard" towards others in pursuit of her happiness. she wants me to be finally content for once in life and will support me in whatever needs to happen.

This is what I'm guessing my sis will be like when I break the news, still not easy, hopefully soon.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 01:23:47 am »
So far I have not seen a need for HRT or surgery.

But, I've come to realize that my social awkwardness was the result of being in the uncanny valley between male and female.  Now that I've transitioned to a female presentation that awkwardness is gone!
Even if they know or realize that I'm a guy because of say, the name on the Covid-19 prescription, it isn't really awkward because my presentation "looks good."

Many of the things I've done, like growing out my hair, has taken years. 

Marion

Similar case here.  I will never go down the HRT road.  Can't fully transition but I have my moments in certain situations when I can go all out.  It's good to be more sure this is where I'm meant to be.  Hair is still growing out, had a few compliments from nice ladies which is always a treat.  Just starting to curl it which might take some practice!  Really enjoying the process anyway...sorry ott OP. 

Tags: