Author Topic: Wearing my wife's wedding dress  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Ciara

• Just a girl, trying to find my place in life.
  • Friend
Wearing my wife's wedding dress
« on: July 03, 2021, 06:39:19 am »
I'm alone at home this morning which gives me the opportunity to dress femme without fear of interruption. I was tidying a wardrobe when I saw the wedding dress my wife wore 35 years ago. Well I had to try it on. Obviously it doesn't fit but I adapted it, tieing the sleeves behind as they are too narrow. I also had to extend a button at the back with string so I could tie the back to hold up the dress.
We'll it is the most amazing and one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. I am wearing it as I type and I have never felt so feminine, so beautiful and dare I say so sexy!
I now understand why the wedding dress means so much to a girl on her big day. I have never before felt so good and so feminine.
Stay safe and well.
Ciara.
I don't have a gender issue.
I love being a girl.

Online Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Re: Wearing my wife's wedding dress
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 06:53:24 am »
bzzzzzzz

Unless you have been invited by your wife to wear her wedding dress, that is completely off limits. Those things are sacred grounds.  ;D
Veteran, US Army

Offline Brina_cd

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 08:03:58 am »
bzzzzzzz

Unless you have been invited by your wife to wear her wedding dress, that is completely off limits. Those things are sacred grounds.  ;D
This... Her clothes in general are a bad idea, but the WEDDING DRESS? 1000x worse...

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 08:05:14 am »
bzzzzzzz

That really is 7 steps too far! Imagine if she found out or, heaven forbid, caught you! Devastated would be such an understatement!
Please think about that - it’s a very treacherous thing to do to your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sylvia

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 11:59:29 am »
Speaking as an SO, just NO!!! Unforgiveable.

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 11:24:16 pm »
Shame on the OP

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 01:29:21 pm »
You may purchase your own wedding dress.

About 2 years ago, I purchased the following wedding dress from AliExpress.com at US$32:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33064119819.html

A problem is that it is still unopened. I may try it this fall if I find any nice photographer.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 05:28:55 pm »
You may purchase your own wedding dress.

About 2 years ago, I purchased the following wedding dress from AliExpress.com at US$32:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33064119819.html

A problem is that it is still unopened. I may try it this fall if I find any nice photographer.

barbie~~
I only want to buy my wedding dress when im actually going to use it. Anything else is just dressing up. I hope one day my Andy will ask and the answer will be yes

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 05:11:13 am »
I only want to buy my wedding dress when im actually going to use it. Anything else is just dressing up. I hope one day my Andy will ask and the answer will be yes

For that event, probably you need a > US$2,000 dress.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 09:43:00 am »
For that event, probably you need a > US$2,000 dress.

barbie~~
@Barbie - oh yes!!

Offline JaimeL71

• Neighbor
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 10:04:20 am »
Definitely not a place you should go without permission.  My wife is very accepting of me and told me it was okay if I tried hers on.  I initially refused, as I felt it would tarnish the memories.  She told me it was fine, as she married me, not the dress.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 07:13:06 am »
I'm alone at home this morning which gives me the opportunity to dress femme without fear of interruption. I was tidying a wardrobe when I saw the wedding dress my wife wore 35 years ago. Well I had to try it on. Obviously it doesn't fit but I adapted it, tieing the sleeves behind as they are too narrow. I also had to extend a button at the back with string so I could tie the back to hold up the dress.
We'll it is the most amazing and one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. I am wearing it as I type and I have never felt so feminine, so beautiful and dare I say so sexy!
I now understand why the wedding dress means so much to a girl on her big day. I have never before felt so good and so feminine.
Stay safe and well.
Ciara.

I totally get that.  I've been recently swapping wedding dress ideas with an acquaintance who is getting married soon.  She puts up with a lot of my hangups, lol.

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 10:38:37 am »
I totally get that.  I've been recently swapping wedding dress ideas with an acquaintance who is getting married soon.  She puts up with a lot of my hangups, lol.
I think it’s important to note the difference between swapping ideas and sneakily putting your wife’s dress on. The former is perfectly understandable the latter unforgivable!

Tags: