Author Topic: Racing games?  (Read 693 times)

Offline Shiny_Jennifer_M

• Visitor
Racing games?
« on: July 26, 2021, 03:28:16 pm »
Anyone a racing game fan? I'd love to get some friends on Xbox Live to play some racing games with. Forza, Project Cars, Need For Speed, DiRT, Grid, you name it. Wheel or no wheel.

I don't play with a fem ID or persona but would love to play online with new friends x

Jennifer

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
Re: Racing games?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 03:33:21 pm »
Need for speed most wanted :') those where the days!

Offline Shiny_Jennifer_M

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 03:51:13 pm »
That's probably one NFS game I didn't play. I've been getting into the remastered version of Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit recently. Looks so good on modern systems.

Offline Chloe

• Family
  • Classic 'Lauren Bacall'
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 09:24:49 pm »

Yes! What was that? Win 98?
Lot Of 3 Need for Speed (PC, 1997-98, 2000 CD-ROM GAME'S) on ebay $32. Want new? $300? >:(

Still running Win 7 Pro, might work?  Still 'ave an 8-pin serial Flight Controller somewhere (which CAN be adapted to USB). . .

Speaking of "games", anyone here familiar with "HU Sandbox by Toolsmith"? (A 'football' style, assembly based access card simulator "Build 875 on 17/04/2002" which is used in conjunction with ExtreemHU "glitcher" and still 'ave my SDLogic smartcard read/writer)
Quote from: lol *sigh*
The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows. However, you can download a program that will allow you to view Help created in the Windows Help format.

(ps: It still DOES work! Writable HUEEPROM.bin & static ROM's "Successfully Loaded")

Who's got time these days, yet sure beats watching "TV News"!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

( Current read: 'My Story" by Caroline 'Tula' Cossy )

Offline Shiny_Jennifer_M

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 01:15:42 pm »
So it looks like I did play NFS and in fact, I found my original Xbox copy of it yesterday. Guess I'm gonna be playing that one soon.

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 02:56:13 pm »
Now that I have the cars IRL I don't feel the need for the games anymore, it's weird!!

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 03:21:17 pm »
Anyone a racing game fan? I'd love to get some friends on Xbox Live to play some racing games with. Forza, Project Cars, Need For Speed, DiRT, Grid, you name it. Wheel or no wheel.

I don't play with a fem ID or persona but would love to play online with new friends x

Jennifer

Not for a long, long time.

I played a few Gran Turismo games back as a kid. Before they ruined it with the "App" format. Forza looks kind of interesting. But I only really play games now where you can make your own character. I have a natural aversion to being a dudebro with a fast car. That is a complete turnoff.

I remember that, omg. That game was awesome back in the day. Haven't played another one since then but I have super fond memories of that game. The cop chases were epic. I swear this is what they wanted the Fast and Furious movies to be modelled on. Before they got all over the top and weird.

I owned an Impreza WRX at one time. The thing went like a bat out of hell. Kind of took away the need to play the game versions, lol.
"It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead." ~ Nightwish: Last Ride Of The Day

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 12:50:30 am »
I still have my TT6 99 Supra.
Every now and then I will cruise with snoop Dogg and the doors, Riders on the storm.
Gives me chills times thinking over life and where we are now!

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2022, 08:17:08 am »
Never could get into racing or sports games (aside from skateboarding).  I prefer adventure/horror/platform.  It's amazing how racing games look now though.

*Jenny
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 09:41:32 pm »
Crash Bandicoot Team Racing is about as close as I have to racing games.

Well technically I still have the 360 version of NFS Hot Pursuit from my brother but I only really ever played it for the achievements :p
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 07:33:56 am »
The only racing game I ever liked was Mario Kart on the old Nintento DS (I know this dates me...I haven't played video games in years)...I never could get into the more technical, gearhead games.

Multiplayer Mario Kart DS with other people was so much fun, and it was so innovative for its time. A legendary game.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 04:05:58 pm »
Crash Bandicoot Team Racing is about as close as I have to racing games.

That is a great racing kart game!  I don't have too many, Team Sonic I would like to pick up eventually.

*Jenny
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Tags: