Author Topic: Tucking  (Read 3015 times)

Offline extraaction

• Cosmic Fork
Tucking
« on: September 17, 2021, 04:57:46 pm »
What do you people  do for trucking?  I have my own unique way of accomplishing  it.
beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes as deep as the soul
If you lack the strength to defend your beliefs, your beliefs aren't worth defending

The greatest gift you can give a demon is pretending it isn't real....

Offline extraaction

• Cosmic Fork
Re: Tucking
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 11:55:38 pm »
I can share my wierdly successful way if snyone wants.  Lmk
beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes as deep as the soul
If you lack the strength to defend your beliefs, your beliefs aren't worth defending

The greatest gift you can give a demon is pretending it isn't real....

Offline Angelaney

• Friend
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 04:54:01 am »
I'm lazy and comfort driven, I wear tunics or long line tops most of the time, so that I don't have to tuck :D
I also don't have too much to actually tuck anyway, which is either a blessing or a curse.

Pammie

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 02:11:29 pm »
I'm lazy and comfort driven, I wear tunics or long line tops most of the time, so that I don't have to tuck :D
I also don't have too much to actually tuck anyway, which is either a blessing or a curse.
It’s 99999999.999% a blessing from my perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jane.Shannon

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 11:09:55 pm »
At this point anything is too much.  I tuck all the time...
June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Pammie

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 05:31:17 pm »
At this point anything is too much.  I tuck all the time...
God yes Jane!  I totally agree!! Have you discovered gaffs yet?? Xx

Offline Chloe

• Family
  • Classic 'Lauren Bacall'
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 07:20:14 am »
Have you discovered gaffs yet?? Xx
       Been watching this discussion but unsure how to add; If "pre" then 'the p' is really nothing more than an over-sized "C" and, if one excessively "pulls" & "pounds" with a tenderizer hammer (sedative drugs help!), can assure "attaching bolts" will disappear, hide in fear, and what'all be left is a smooth rounded mound, sans the cavern of course, that's "locker room friendly" under one size too small undies . . as find most "gaffs" add more bulk than conceal?

Just KIDDING ('bout pound part, i think) . .
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

( Current read: 'My Story" by Caroline 'Tula' Cossy )

Pammie

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 10:00:36 am »
       Been watching this discussion but unsure how to add; If "pre" then 'the p' is really nothing more than an over-sized "C" and, if one excessively "pulls" & "pounds" with a tenderizer hammer (sedative drugs help!), can assure "attaching bolts" will disappear, hide in fear, and what'all be left is a smooth rounded mound, sans the cavern of course, that's "locker room friendly" under one size too small undies . . as find most "gaffs" add more bulk than conceal?

Just KIDDING ('bout pound part, i think) . .
We seem to have different experiences with gaffs - mine have made a big difference and are absolutely great at concealing!

Offline Jane.Shannon

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 10:58:59 pm »
I wear gaffs everyday.  I tried several different types, but I finally found one I liked for daily wear.  After my orchi, I found another brand that I don't like quite as much, but they are effective and comfortable to wear daily.
June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Mary_M

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2021, 11:46:37 am »
What do you people  do for trucking?  I have my own unique way of accomplishing  it.
I am curious about your unique way.

I had some troubles initially until I realised that I was trying to push them up sideways!

Offline JustKate

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2021, 12:54:41 pm »
I've never found a possible way for doing so.
My thing was small to begin with and now is a third of the size so there no way to move it about.
I've found wearing certain types of underwear with a smaller one, can make it look almost invisible to me.
Even to the point I've started recently to not wear calf length tops under my clothes.

Offline Misato

• I thought I was out, but I've been pulled back in.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2021, 04:17:36 pm »
Back in the day I cut the band of off a poor quality pair of leggings, as well as the top part off of a tube sock. I’d the slip the band through the tube of sock to create a cradle for my bits. When I pulled it up, said bits were able to be tucked into place snugly. Only problems were when the band began to roll, and the strings from the sock getting wound up in the band.

I stole the idea from somewhere, but it worked.

Offline BritneyX

• Formerly Known As The Closeted Bronie
  • MTF - Finding Equilibrium
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2021, 07:02:05 pm »
It depends on what it wants to do, but most of the time, it is hiding out on its own, thanks to the HRT.  Same for its little pillow pals. Still, it is unnerving when they do the opposite.  My panties do well to keep them hid, but I have yet to try it with anything revealing.  Have not ventured into using a gaffe.  Are they annoying to wear for any appreciable time?
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:

Offline Iztaccihuatl

• Friend
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2021, 12:21:43 am »
Has anybody on the forum ever used the Tuck Kit by Unclockable? At $3+ a piece (one-time use, since it is a tape) its a bit pricey and certainly not a solution for day to day use, but at least on paper it sounds promising... Just wondering if anybody has any experience with it.

Offline Mary_M

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2021, 09:23:11 am »
"Tucking tape" on Etsy costs upwards of £15 for 5M and appears to be labelled as "kinesiology tape".

"Kinesiology tape" on ebay starts from £6.75 for 5M.

Is there a difference?

I would like to tuck away the "pillow pals" while still being able to use the loo without having to untuck and re-tuck everything.

Offline Ellie_Jean

• Friend
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2021, 10:32:59 am »
Yep; I haven't tried tucking either; nothing much to tuck anyway; it's baby size at this point lol.

Not that I even really NEED to tuck, because 99% of the time, I'm wearing bulky diapers which totally hide any boyish bulge down there....Love how they make my hips and butt look too lol. Super cute hehehe! 🥰
“Come to the edge!" he said.
"We can't; we're afraid!" they responded.
"Come to the edge!" he said.
"We can't; we will fall!" they responded.
"Come to the edge!" he said.
And they came.
And he pushed.
And they FLEW.

― Guillaume Apollinaire (French Poet; 1880 - 1918)

Offline DKTGSupport

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2021, 01:36:05 pm »
I use Puma Women's Iconic Mini Shorts as the protective inner layer an as the compression layer 2XU Fitness Comp.4 Inch. I can easily use this solution 15 hours 2 days in row.
"I wish there was another sex, a neutral one. One with no parts. One that was outside of the whole reproduction thing. Then people would never even see me as an option. That would be really nice."

Genderrelated accounts : AVEN / Youtube

Offline TXSara

• Friend
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 05:43:19 pm »
Has anybody on the forum ever used the Tuck Kit by Unclockable? At $3+ a piece (one-time use, since it is a tape) its a bit pricey and certainly not a solution for day to day use, but at least on paper it sounds promising... Just wondering if anybody has any experience with it.

I actually tried this a couple weeks ago, and it works like a champ.  Definitely not an "every day" solution, though.  I was able to go out in a really cool pencil skirt (on the smallish side  ;D) and had no concerns whatsoever!  I'd say this is a little uncomfortable, and it's sort of a pain when you need to go to the restroom.  DEFINITELY try to "do your business" prior to use!

~Sara

Online Nora Kay

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 06:32:12 pm »
It’s only starting bother me again. So not doing much tucking right now. But when I was everyday I searched on Etsy for a gaff. And the ones I found worked pretty good. Since on HRT The boys were always hiding. Can’t wait for that to happen again. But I have since gotten rid of the couple pair I had. So I went back and they now have boyshort gaffs in all kinds of different colors and patterns. Not sure if I will get any though. A little expensive and because when HRT is back, things stay pretty soft and the right pair of underwear works just fine.

Today's Thoughts by Nora Kay

You can roll the boulder up the hill only so many times before you realize that, no matter how hard you push and how hard you pray, that the boulder’s going to roll back down the hill again.

I am too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me. I have more important things to do. If you love me, 💕 I love you. 😘  If you support me, I support you. If you hate me, I don’t care. Life goes on with or without you. 😎

Give us courage to change what we can, serenity to accept what cannot be changed, and the wisdom to know the one from the other. 🙏

Offline Danni98

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2021, 10:52:18 pm »
I needed a new hobby during all the lockins so I learned to sew because gaffs are expensive and I hate thongs. I start with pretty much any two piece panty pattern in my usual size, and cut a extra front inner layer in power mesh, milliskin spandex or woven cotton, they all work about the same and sew as usual. If you want really good compression use two inner layers of power mesh. They are way more comfortable then any gaff I've bought and work as good or better, and I can make matching bras.

Tags: