Author Topic: Oh, my nipples!  (Read 1671 times)

Offline valerie anne

Oh, my nipples!
« on: September 24, 2021, 03:38:06 pm »
Some posters will recall that I am on an aggressive breast pumping regime, with the hope of inducing lactation.

I use electric breast pumps, and also HaaKaa passive suction pumps when on the move. My breast volume is expanding slowly, but my nipples have exploded in size and weight. I am a heavy C cup boob, but a JJ cup nipple!

I need to wear a bra for overall support, but any padding flattens my nipples and causes discomfort. I have now got a couple of unpadded bustiers which don't constrain my nipples, but offer little under-bust lift.

I recently ordered a nursing bra, which allows me to pump with some uplift, and nipple support when I raise the soft cups after pumping.

My next step has been to order a couple of quarter cup bras, where the breasts are fully lifted but the nipples are free. If this works, I will be able to pump whilst fully supported.

Pammie

Re: Oh, my nipples!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 04:00:18 pm »
Some posters will recall that I am on an aggressive breast pumping regime, with the hope of inducing lactation.

I use electric breast pumps, and also HaaKaa passive suction pumps when on the move. My breast volume is expanding slowly, but my nipples have exploded in size and weight. I am a heavy C cup boob, but a JJ cup nipple!

I need to wear a bra for overall support, but any padding flattens my nipples and causes discomfort. I have now got a couple of unpadded bustiers which don't constrain my nipples, but offer little under-bust lift.

I recently ordered a nursing bra, which allows me to pump with some uplift, and nipple support when I raise the soft cups after pumping.

My next step has been to order a couple of quarter cup bras, where the breasts are fully lifted but the nipples are free. If this works, I will be able to pump whilst fully supported.
Well, im sure ur not looking for the sympathy vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Myranda

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 04:30:50 pm »
Which Breast Pump are you using?

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 03:38:53 pm »
I am pumping hard using two types of breast pump.

I regularly use a Ardo "Calypso" dual electric breast pump, but this requires me to sit passive whilst the trumpets & tubes are attached to my boobs. The rhythmic suction cycle is so comfortable, but I don't get much extension.

I also use "HaaKaa" silicone breast pumps, as I can carry these on my nipples whilst doing other things.

But they pump me so hard, that I have to seek relief in a soft cup bra with nipple shields.

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 12:56:33 am »
Your obviously going down a aggressive path with pumping,,,  curious as I'm,,, what result have you noticed?

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 12:29:24 pm »
I purchased a Mederna hospital grade breast pump with piston on Ebay inexpensively.

I have pierced nipples so I use the wider flange.

Pumping feels good and it definitely increased my areola and nipple size. I do not do it in the frequency required to make much liquid and I do not use supplements.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 01:03:44 pm »
Your obviously going down a aggressive path with pumping,,,  curious as I'm,,, what result have you noticed?

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 01:20:58 pm »
My first objective was achieve enough boob growth so that wearing a bra was essential for support, modesty & shape.

I have pumped myself out to a full C cup, but I am "front heavy". I have got a C cup shape for volume and cleavage, but F cup nipples! I need the largest trumpet size for my electric breast pumps to avoid chafing.

I am also too pert for my liking: I would like to sag a bit more, with more soft tissue behind my areolas.

When going out, I generally wear nipple shields in my bra to protect my nipples.

I am dry on the electric pumps, but the Haakaas do draw some fluids.

Offline BritneyX

• Formerly Known As The Closeted Bronie
  • MTF - Finding Equilibrium
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 12:40:46 am »
How long have you been pumping?  My breast growth on HRT has seemed to plateau at an A Cup, giving that "man boob" look still.  That weirds me out.  Filling out more is my main goal, but I too wish to eventually lactate. 
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 03:25:09 pm »
I have been breast pumping for a couple of years.

I have been more successful in enlarging my nipples than the fatty tissue at the rear of my breasts.

This may be because I need to settle in for an all-breast pumping session, whereas I can be suckled on the move with the right bra support and my nipple pumps.

Regular nipple suction can be extremely sore, but it does seems to work eventually. With heavy, extended and sensitive nipples, it means that a bra is essential, and I generally wear nursing nipple shields for comfort and modesty under a summer top.

Offline BritneyX

• Formerly Known As The Closeted Bronie
  • MTF - Finding Equilibrium
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2021, 01:29:26 am »
Thanks for the info. 
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:

Tags: