Author Topic: The next new challenge...  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
The next new challenge...
« on: November 14, 2021, 01:10:57 pm »
I need a Wing-woman...  College towns are crazy.  I moved back east to help a friend with child care during the COVID crisis, and decided to enroll at the University to help keep my sanity.  I stopped off at the pub on my way home from a meeting with the Academic Coordinator and I couldn't finish a shot before I got singled out.  "OMG, your dress is amazing", "oh wow, you drink whiskey?", "you look Sexy as ...", "OMG, I love your choice in music!"... followed by "unwanted physical contact" while sitting at the bar.  I'm definitely not used to the attention, and I can't say I'm a huge fan...  Now I have the task of finding a wing-woman to hang with.  Fingers crossed I'll make some friends at the University when Spring semester kicks off.  Rolling out solo doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:14:57 am by Rakel »
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Pammie

Re: The next new challenge...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 01:13:37 pm »
I need a Wing-woman...  College towns are crazy.  I moved back east to help a friend with child care during the COVID crisis, and decided to enroll at the University to help keep my sanity.  I stopped off at the pub on my way home from a meeting with the Academic Coordinator and I couldn't finish a shot before I got singled out.  "OMG, your dress is amazing", "oh wow, you drink whiskey?", "you look Sexy as ...", "OMG, I love your choice in music!"... followed by "unwanted physical contact while sitting at the bar."  I'm definitely not used to the attention, and I can't say I'm a huge fan...  Now I have the task of finding a wing-woman to hang with.  Fingers crossed I'll make some friends at the University when Spring semester kicks off.  Rolling out solo doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
Well, taking the positive out of this… you totally pass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:15:13 am by Rakel »

Pammie

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 01:49:42 pm »
That is true I suppose.  I don't remember this level of attention before the lockdowns...  must have leveled up.  Now to address a new set of problems... lol
Well, ur experiencing life as an attractive woman. It shouldn’t come with problems but it does and actually most of us would take your kinda problems versus just trying to pass!

Pammie

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 02:04:43 pm »
Oh, I work very hard at "passing".  I don't feel like I'm there, so trust me when I say that I still have "All the Anxiety."  It makes the ... grabs and gropes quite the terrifying experience.
Yes I can imagine! Im sure I’d really struggle with that. Though I struggle to imagine having that problem too.
My Andy being the only person likely to do it!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:17:53 am by Rakel »

Offline TXSara

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:34:33 pm »
Who in the heck uses "You look sexy as ..." as a pickup line?  Do they actually think that'll work?  Gross.

You definitely need someone to hang with.  I'd offer up, but you don't want a nearly 50 year-old chick cramping your style  ;D.  I'd guess that Texas is a long way from where you are, anyway!

I remember my wife grilling me over and over, "Are you SURE you don't like men?  It's OK if you have those tendencies, you know..."  My response was, "uh, sorry sweetie, but I don't know WHAT women see in men.  We're disgusting pigs.  Why would I be interested in a dude?"

~Sara
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:18:31 am by Rakel »

Offline Misato

• I thought I was out, but I've been pulled back in.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 04:42:45 pm »
Good luck, I hope you find that wing-woman.

I’m no fan of guys hitting on me either. I haven’t gone to concerts a couple of times now because I wanted to avoid the chance some guy would, “Hey, baby,” me more than I wanted to see the show.

I also recall an older friend of mine who thanked me when I walked in, and fell into being her wing-woman at her shop. The interest from guys never stops, she told me.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 05:43:04 am »
Who in the heck uses "You look sexy as ..." as a pickup line?  Do they actually think that'll work?  Gross.

You definitely need someone to hang with.  I'd offer up, but you don't want a nearly 50 year-old chick cramping your style  ;D.  I'd guess that Texas is a long way from where you are, anyway!

I remember my wife grilling me over and over, "Are you SURE you don't like men?  It's OK if you have those tendencies, you know..."  My response was, "uh, sorry sweetie, but I don't know WHAT women see in men.  We're disgusting pigs.  Why would I be interested in a dude?"

~Sara

Don't ask me what goes through the minds of men.  I honestly can't figure out the current fashion trends or colloquial expression.  Then again, I live in a world of Film Noir and AM radio...  None the less, getting pet by strangers is still out of the question.

Good luck, I hope you find that wing-woman.

I’m no fan of guys hitting on me either. I haven’t gone to concerts a couple of times now because I wanted to avoid the chance some guy would, “Hey, baby,” me more than I wanted to see the show.

I also recall an older friend of mine who thanked me when I walked in, and fell into being her wing-woman at her shop. The interest from guys never stops, she told me.
Thanks.  I have a feeling that it'd be a million dollar business... Wingman for hire.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:19:10 am by Rakel »
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 02:34:09 am »
I need a Wing-woman...  College towns are crazy.  I moved back east to help a friend with child care during the COVID crisis, and decided to enroll at the University to help keep my sanity.  I stopped off at the pub on my way home from a meeting with the Academic Coordinator and I couldn't finish a shot before I got singled out.  "OMG, your dress is amazing", "oh wow, you drink whiskey?", "you look Sexy as ...", "OMG, I love your choice in music!"... followed by "unwanted physical contact" while sitting at the bar.  I'm definitely not used to the attention, and I can't say I'm a huge fan...  Now I have the task of finding a wing-woman to hang with.  Fingers crossed I'll make some friends at the University when Spring semester kicks off.  Rolling out solo doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

sadly this one of the negative things about being a woman.

In my single days, I did experience some of what you describing, ok not the  "you look Sexy as ..." comment.  I did notice guys checking me out, especially when my breasts began to get larger. and I got called baby a lot, especially when you turn them down, its like.. come on baby don't be like that.  Its funny how some guys try get a look down my top.

The unwanted physical contact, got that as well, you know gently brushing their hands on my butt as they walk past. The one evening I had a guy, he was a little on the drunk side, grabbed my butt, i turned to tell him to ..., and then he tried to grab me between legs, he never succeeded, as my wing lady intervened. I can say, I was pre-op at the time, well tucked, but he would have got a surprise what he felt there.

Its sad that some guys are like that, I do enjoy wearing tight skirts or pants, and tops that show some cleavage, I am not ashamed of my body. why cant i show off my body a little, I proud what hormones gave me. why must I cover up because some men cant behave. 

When I met my husband, I met him at a wedding, he was a gentleman, he never tried to grope me when we danced, and we even danced some slow numbers.

But, get a wing girl or even better wing girls. sadly safety in numbers.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:21:37 am by Rakel »
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline BritneyX

• Formerly Known As The Closeted Bronie
  • MTF - Finding Equilibrium
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 03:29:05 am »
  I'd guess that Texas is a long way from where you are, anyway!

In Texas, we are a long way from  everybody! 
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:

Offline Maria77

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 09:04:54 pm »
You really do need a wing woman or other friends.  Sadly, we (trans) are always in danger.   If you can’t find a girl, maybe find a gay guy.  Always keep your options open and be sober enough to assess potential risks.  But also find a way to enjoy yourself.  👍

Tags: