Author Topic: skin-fit women underwear feels so good  (Read 1888 times)

Offline mf2020

• Neighbor
skin-fit women underwear feels so good
« on: January 02, 2022, 02:23:34 am »
It feels really so good, for the first few hours of wear, but after 2 hours, it doesn't feel so good and you will hesitate, it feels good, it doesn't feel good, it's hard to tell how it feels, it's so amazing. After 6 hours, you will want to take it off without too much thinking. But now, after getting used to, I cannot turn back the clock, I just feel so bad if there is a day I don't wear it.....

Offline Rakel

• rah KEL
  • Family
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: skin-fit women underwear feels so good
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 06:27:02 am »
If your underwear is the proper size, you should not feel it at all. If it is unconfortable after a few hours, it is most likely too small or just a bad fit.

The amazing feelings are most likely due to being able to wear gender confirming clothing. Somehow, it just feels right and this is the way it should have been all along. Not everyone feels this way. We all have our own issues and we all have our own ways of dealing with those issues, whatever they may be.

Take care and if the clothes fit, wear it, with pride.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 11:40:16 am »
I suppose new sensations can be thrilling to some extent, so enjoy.  We all have our individual preferences.
I do suggest to all that clothing worn should fit the occasion or situation in terms of appropriateness. 

Clothes do need to fit well.  Bras especially.  I suppose “body shapers” would by nature be tight, but too much tightness may not be a desirable fit.

I have heard that skinny jeans are now passé or out of style.  Leggings may have replaced the tight or skintight look.

I am no fashionista.

Certainly as our wonderful @Rakel stated, gender affirming clothing does give you a good feeling, as it feels just right and natural. 

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 12:16:56 am »
I have heard that skinny jeans are now passé or out of style.  Leggings may have replaced the tight or skintight look.

News to me?  I love my skinny jeans, they're so comfy!  I can't wear leggings that's for sure, well not in public places, lol.

*Jenny
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 11:08:42 am »
Skinny jeans and leggings have been the main trend here, especially among young girls, but I avoid them because of the hygienic reason: they may cause dermatological problems such as fungal infection and rash.

I mostly wear skirts, but do wear jeans once or twice per year.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline Sandra22

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 08:36:12 am »
I wear tight silky panties they do feel good and after a while I don’t feel I’ve got them on

Offline Heather N

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 12:10:05 pm »
News to me?  I love my skinny jeans, they're so comfy!  I can't wear leggings that's for sure, well not in public places, lol.

*Jenny

I wear women's leggings all the time out and about. I'm in Ohio, not exactly the fashion capital of the US  ;D but nobody has ever said anything and as far as I can tell, nobody gives me a second look (if they do, I don't notice or care)

I have set aside all of my men's pants and only use those when I absolutely have to
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2022, 01:22:52 pm »
I'm pretty much only leggings anymore. My old jeans feel icky, and I like the feel of leggings
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Offline Heather N

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 08:36:50 am »
I'm pretty much only leggings anymore. My old jeans feel icky, and I like the feel of leggings

I don't like doing laundry when I have to wash men's pants. For so many reasons I hate to even touch them anymore
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Tags: