Author Topic: Subliminal Breast Excitation  (Read 540 times)

Offline valerie anne

Subliminal Breast Excitation
« on: May 08, 2022, 05:56:13 pm »
I am carrying Haakaa breast pumps on my nipples, as I wish to enlarge my breasts and eventually to induce lactation.

I have been investigating subliminal excitation videos, and the the following one really sets me tingling.

The second half, with the slow suction rhythm, really gets me aroused.

Offline Rakel

• rah KEL
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Subliminal Breast Excitation
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 07:23:40 pm »
I do not agree.

Subliminal suggestion has no effect on most people.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline MaryXYX

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 04:21:12 am »
If there was a method of stimulating breast growth that worked, surely the medical profession would know about it?  I think our community would too!

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 05:38:13 am »
I am carrying Haakaa breast pumps on my nipples, as I wish to enlarge my breasts and eventually to induce lactation.

I have been investigating subliminal excitation videos, and the the following one really sets me tingling.

The second half, with the slow suction rhythm, really gets me aroused.

The affirmations listed in the video description, are they the subliminally embedded portions?

I do not agree.

Subliminal suggestion has no effect on most people.

If there was a method of stimulating breast growth that worked, surely the medical profession would know about it?  I think our community would too!

I guess my thoughts are "If businesses, whose job it is to  increase the bottom line, continue to  spend literally billions of dollars using subliminal suggestions in their advertising campaigns...well, maybe there is something to it? Subliminal can affect our thinking, can it control cellular growth???
Veteran, US Army

Offline Courtney G

• Faceapp version of me in profile pic...
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 03:11:43 pm »
My friend used to work at a movie theater, back in the film projector days, they used to splice a few frames in that contained a photo of pop corn, candy and soda and said something like "Hungry? Have a snack." He knew where they were in the film reel and showed me that you could barely notice the screen "blinking" for a portion of a second when one of the subliminals flashed on screen.

It worked, according to him. They always sold more stuff when they used them.

Did the suggestive frames *make* you hungry? No. Did your brain process the suggestion and decide that you were hungry? Very possibly.

I don't believe in reiki or spirits or any of that stuff, but I do know this:

Your brain is in charge of a very impressive chemical/electrical facility (your body). It's quite possible that you can convince your brain to tell your pituitary gland to produce more prolactin or other hormones. But I'm guessing you have to REALLY want it AND be susceptible to this sort of thing, which might be a rarity.

Offline Nora Kay

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 06:38:03 pm »
Probably works as good as repetition. Lately I have been seeing tons of commercials play twice in a row. One time 3 times in a row. But like subliminal you have to be the type it will work on. Just makes me not want to use that brand. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's Thoughts by Nora Kay

You can roll the boulder up the hill only so many times before you realize that, no matter how hard you push and how hard you pray, that the boulder’s going to roll back down the hill again.

I am too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me. I have more important things to do. If you love me, 💕 I love you. 😘  If you support me, I support you. If you hate me, I don’t care. Life goes on with or without you. 😎

Give us courage to change what we can, serenity to accept what cannot be changed, and the wisdom to know the one from the other. 🙏

Tags: