Author Topic: Mom has let me be me  (Read 708 times)

Offline AlexMichelle

• Visitor
Mom has let me be me
« on: June 03, 2022, 08:40:46 pm »
My mom whom adopted me when I was 8 years old has let me be me.
She remembers me trying on her pantyhose on during the adoption.   
Found me on her bed wearing it.
I remember her taking it well.  Plus she saw that I was the happy boy
with a soft side of me and became supportive.

I was happy that she was going to be in my life.   After the adoption was final,
a trip to the thrift shop buying me some girl's clothing for me.

As I got older she was glad I have a much happier life.  For 35 years with me
being 43 now we still have a great bond and is still supportive. 
I go over to see her as Alex part time,she is glad I do this.

Offline valerie anne

Re: Mom has let me be me
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 03:55:07 pm »
My mom did so many unintentional things to encourage me to become a Sissy, then punished me when I got caught.

She strewed her bras, suspenders, stockings and heels across her bedroom, that it was irresistible to try them on. Then I found her makeup drawer and was caught in red lipstick and a black bra (didn't fit).

I was punished and banned from her bedroom, but I got back in and found a "breast exhauster" in a drawer. It was glass with a rubber bulb and a bulge to collect the milk.

Been pumping as a Sissy ever since.

Offline TXSara

• Family
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 04:22:42 pm »
I was happy that she was going to be in my life.   After the adoption was final,
a trip to the thrift shop buying me some girl's clothing for me.

As I got older she was glad I have a much happier life.  For 35 years with me
being 43 now we still have a great bond and is still supportive. 
I go over to see her as Alex part time,she is glad I do this.

This makes me smile.  That's wonderful, and you are very lucky to have her in your life.  I wish more of us had stories like this of complete acceptance by family.  Like you, I am one of the lucky ones.  It would be nice if there were more out there. 

I think things are changing for the better -- I saw an article today that said that nearly 50% of all transgender people are younger than 25.  I don't think that there are more people out there being born this way, but I DO think that younger kids are feeling more at ease about opening up about it.  For those of us who were born during a different time, we just have to do our best to find acceptance.

Since you posted this in the "crossdresser talk" area, I'm assuming that you continue to present male most of the time.  Are there many people in your world who know that you dress?

~Sara

Offline AlexMichelle

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 09:45:34 pm »
I have my life as male still and so many memories.One was when my friends Rebecca and Grace came over to dress me as a cheerleader in high school my senior year.She witnessed me come out and said I looked good

Tags: