Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

News comments and suggestions box

Started by Hazumu, April 05, 2008, 11:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

I and the news staff want to hear from you!  Please post your praise, your criticisms, and/or your questions about Susan's News Forums here.

We look forward to your postings;

Karen
News Administrator

--------

This sub forum is specifically for comments and suggestions regarding the News Forums. If your topic doesn't pertain to the News Forum, please post it elsewhere.

Zythyra - News Administrator
  •  

Alex Eli

a suggestion to make this forum easier to communicate: you get a notification when someone quotes you.

there are SO many categories in this forum that i forgot in which i post, and then i cant find the topics and see if someone replies to me and the conversation will just end.

Cindy

Quote from: Alex Eli on November 09, 2014, 04:24:29 AM
a suggestion to make this forum easier to communicate: you get a notification when someone quotes you.

there are SO many categories in this forum that i forgot in which i post, and then i cant find the topics and see if someone replies to me and the conversation will just end.

When you reach 15 posts you can go to notifications in your forum profile and change what you wish to be notified about. After 15 posts extra options are activated.

Just make sure yor posts are not post padding.
  •  

EllenP

Are the news people still looking for volunteers? 
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

Dena

Yes. Send a PM to Susan if you are interested. Currently she is handling news.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

EllenP

Ah thanks Dena, was sending it to someone else and my pm was being returned to me as blocked!
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

Dena

It's possible to configure an account so it blocks PM's and even I can't send to an account that's up for deletion. I reviewed your setting and everything seems to be in order. If you aren't sure about your account, feel free to PM me and post feed back on this thread if it fails to work.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

JennyBear

Hello News Staffers,

I guess this would go under the suggestion heading of the OP, though its really more of a request. Our vets, active duty, and their spouses (myself included) are currently being threatened by the current administration. This is a serious issue, and not likely to be resolved anytime in the near future. Maybe we could start a thread on the subject and post new developments there as a way for military affiliated to quickly see where we stand. New actions such as the (currently) 2 different States that have filled suit against the TG ban could give those of us that are unaware of it some much need hope and comfort. Currently talking to a few Moderators/Admins regarding making a Military specific Segment of the forum. Until that's in place, a news thread might fill the vaccuum. Thanks for considering and keep up the good work!

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •