Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

ever been caught crossdressing? how did it make you feel ?

Started by cc43, December 29, 2008, 09:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Julia1981 on October 12, 2012, 10:38:52 AM
I was 16, when i decided to suntan a little in my favorite pair of underwear. It was the first time I had ever went outside wearing fem atire, I lived in the country and had the house to myself. I did my makeup as well, so there i was outside topless in a g-string with make up laying on the patio basking in the sun feeling really good. Then I heard a car pull in the driveway, it was my mother.... I ran to the washroom and started the shower and tried to wash off the makeup in my haste i forgot to get a towel before heanding in also didn't have any cloths ... sooo she was now at the washroom door asking me why i was home and why i was in the shower I just gave her a lame answer she didn't by it she must have known something was up she waited down the hallway and when i opened the door to grab a towel across the way she said nice tan lines and why did you ruin my lipstick ouch ..I was crying at this point and scared and humiliated, i ran to my bedroom and put on my mens cloths and was ready to leave and never come back, angry and disoriented I made my way to the front door when she stopped me and said calm down ... She said she was sorry for saying those things and had no idea i was having these problems .... anyway long story short it was along time before my mother and I could have a normal conversation she just assumed it was a phase but here i am 15yrs later still ruining my lipstick lol

Childhood memory.

When I was about 4 years old, I tried to put on silk stockings which a lady left at the room at mid night when everybody was sleeping. My mother also woke up, helping me put on it. I still do not know why I did it, but I remember that I just wanted it and expected that it would fit to my legs. Disappointedly, my legs were too small for wearing it.

My mother used to say that I would be beautiful if I were born woman, and that I would have better be born a woman whereas my sister a man.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

KaylaW

Wow, a lot of supportive wives, amazing.

I first started dressing when I was 5 out of curiosity I guess, my Mom caught me wearing a pair of her panties.  She told me that I couldn't be doing that, took them off me and put my little boy undies back on me.  Nothing was ever said.  A few years ago, my wife came home earlier than expected, I was dressed up a good bit but I ran and hid in the bathroom, she left again.  She knew I was up to something but didn't exactly know what, then sometime later she found pictures I had taken of myself... the gig was up then.  She hasn't been supportive and she makes very harsh comments about it, even now that we're in the middle of a divorce.

So I envy the ones with supportive SO's, that's really nice to have.  Thankfully I came out to my Mom about my dressing and she's been supportive.
  •  

Ark Rotarl

I'm not sure if this counts as being caught, but sometime when I was 5 or so. My sister and her childhood friend at the time kinda used me as a sort of dress-up doll. I was unsure of how to take it at the time, more annoyed than embarrassed if that makes much sense. (Kinda led to them trapping me in this crawlspace inside a dresser with a few of their drawers removed.) Time went on and they kinda eased off from doing that to me. Over time, I guess that's what kinda got me into it after I started considering it as fun and enjoyable.

I didn't really try again until sometime after I turned... 15 I think. Stole some of my mother's panties to try it out and see how it felt. It felt a lot more normal than my uncomfortable undershorts. Comfortable, slimming, just... Right, I don't know how to explain it really. I loved it. And it kinda went on like that with a few close calls. God only knows why she felt a need to rummage through my drawers one day and silently take back the one pair I had. I was worried for the longest time that she thought I was some weird pervert because of that... Wonderful, ugly stereo type crossdressing males get. The male's the pervert if he's wearing another woman's underwear... I can't confirm if she's thought that though... Some couple of years later on, I bought myself a pair of striped thigh highs. Really comfy socks. They came marked by logo in the mail and sure enough, she had to be the one to fetch the mail that afternoon while I had a couple of friends over. I tried playing it off like it was a mistake or something made in someone's addressing information. She asked if she could have them and then I panicked and explained shamefully how I wanted them. She didn't give me any difficulty over it, but I guess that's the closest experiences I've had with being caught with crossdressing.

Nowadays, living with my boyfriend, I do so on an occasion at our choice. We're rather happy, especially after I had came out to my folks about my life with my boyfriend and the gender dysphoria I have. Dunno how crossdressing's gonna work out now that my boyfriend and I are moving in with my folks in a few months, but I think it'll be okay. We'll see.
  •  

andy_pap

Yep I was playing on the PlayStation with my sister and my jeans slipped showing my underwear
My sis looks at me and started to ask question within minutes my mum tryed to see it

Not a good experience for me but as I do not know anyone here I am OK to talk about stuff like this

I feel like I should use a fake name just in case I get found out even this I came out four times now 10 - 15 years on and I'm still hiding
  •  

bobbiesueram

I like many of you were caught many times but not with her clothes but with my cousins clothes. I had 5 girl cousins who lived very close to us and I use to spend a lot of time at there house. A lot of over nighters and sometimes I had no clothes with me so on those nights I would wear one of the girls clothes. My one cousin was a bed wetter and wore night time diapers so there was always diapers there for me. I was alway in heaven at my aunts home. I would steal the girls clothes and take them to my house to wear at night or when my mother and father were not around. My mother caught me one night and acted like it was noughting to it and when my father came in drunk she told him your 11 year old is up stair all dressed in pink girls clothes. He came up the stairs running with his belt off and ready. He ripped the sheets back and beat the hell out of me calling me names. Did that stop me no I did it many more times and would not stop no matter what they did to me.
  •  

Kay12

I have not been caught crossdressing yet because I told my wife of my desires before I acted them out. When I was very young, around 5, I decided I liked women's underwear. I have envied women with their beauty and clothing. But I did not let myself enjoy that through the years even though I always felt that way. Finally 2 years ago I decided to buy some women's underwear and lingerie. I did not hide it from my wife and told her I was going to buy some women's underclothing for myself. She does not like it. We went to a counselor together. I explained I am not interested in men, I love women and she has nothing to worry about. So I keep some pretty things for myself that I wear in private and I do not parade myself in front of my wife while wearing those things, but I do sleep in panties with her. She is okay with that. I shave most of my body hair and I take some phytoestrogens because they make me feel feminine mentally and have changed my body a little bit. Making my skin softer and making my body a little curvier in the right places. They are not strong enough to make me into a woman, at least not in the short term. So I am finding a balance for myself. In public I am a man. With my wife I am a man. But in private for myself I am both a man and a woman. Sometimes I wear my panties all day, even at work. Nobody knows but me. I find it enjoyable.
  •  

kellizgirl

I have confessed everything to my wife. She knows this has been an ongoing issue since my childhood. Even though she says she is OK with it she still looks at me differently when I am being the real me. I can't go public with it due to issues with kids and job. I feel so very alone and separated. I love the fact that I finally have the confidence to at least be me under my man suit but I have to live reserved. I have no friends that would be OK with the truth if they knew. I am scared to death.
  •  

EmmaS

I had a long term girlfriend who eventually figured it out somehow way before I knew in my head that I needed to transition and she to be honest sort of freaked out on me. Ultimately that relationship went downhill and ended badly and after several months of thought and talking to my psychologist I figured out what my heart always knew, which was that I was female. Other then that, my parents never had any clue but I remember some scary calls but I always managed to avoid detection back then haha.
  •  

Angela???

I have been caught wearing make up many times , I just say that I had been to a fancy dress party. I did get seen by the lady over the back fence some years back. That was not good! She told everyone she could, and I live and grew up in a small rough mining town, where everyone thinks they know everything about you! I was a single dad at the time, and I know it impacted on my oldest son by being bullied.
For me it didn't matter as I know how to fight, as this town loves to fight, lucky I'm 6 foot and strong, but for my son I feel real bad for, as he got bashed and teased, cause they all think that I am homosexual! I don't see myself as homosexual, I see myself as a Lesbian, as I love women! I am male by birth but female at heart, so by being a Lesbian am I normal to the crazy world?????? just a random thought.

I'm a girl, I always knew!
Now it's time to stop hidding and show the world who I really am!
  •  

bethany

When I was in my early teens (13 or 14 ) I was caught by my mom sleeping in one of her old discarded night gowns. We had just moved and she was sorting the things she was going to toss out. My parents went out to eat or something, I stayed home to look through what she was throwing away.  I found the night gown and took it to my room. That night I decided to sleep in it.  I over slept the next morning so my mom came to wake me up.  All she said was "Thats mine if you want to sleep in something like this get your own."  And that was it never heard another word about it.

I felt embarrassed but god did it feel so good sleeping in it.

Hugs
Bethany
  •  

vickilocke

funny you should ask.  I have been with my wife over 25 years and just Saturday she caught me dressed.  She knows that I dress but does not accept Vicki.  I was shocked that she was home so early from mher trip.  All she said was she did not like the blouse I was wearing and left my office. 

She does not talk much and nothing has been said since then about the insident.  I feel somewhat worried as to what she feels.  I am not ashamed as I accept Vicki and it is her that is writing this note.  I am wearing a different blouse.
Your gurlfriend,

Vicki Locke
  •  

Angela???

I went to work one morning and was talking to another staff member about some problems she was having with another staff member calling her him, upsetting to a Transexual who is post op. I was working in the Disability industry at the time and I said that I understood how she was feeling. The staff member looked up and gave me a smile. When the next staff member arrived she point out to me that I still had bright pink lip liner on! Embarrassed no, didn't care really and this was before anyone knew I was a crossdresser. The staff member who pointed out the lip liner is now my wife, so she has known since before we started to see each other, that I was a crossdresser.

I'm a girl, I always knew!
Now it's time to stop hidding and show the world who I really am!
  •  

omdorastrix

Quote from: KaylaW on December 07, 2012, 12:34:31 AM
Wow, a lot of supportive wives, amazing.

I first started dressing when I was 5 out of curiosity I guess, my Mom caught me wearing a pair of her panties.  She told me that I couldn't be doing that, took them off me and put my little boy undies back on me.  Nothing was ever said.  A few years ago, my wife came home earlier than expected, I was dressed up a good bit but I ran and hid in the bathroom, she left again.  She knew I was up to something but didn't exactly know what, then sometime later she found pictures I had taken of myself... the gig was up then.  She hasn't been supportive and she makes very harsh comments about it, even now that we're in the middle of a divorce.

So I envy the ones with supportive SO's, that's really nice to have.  Thankfully I came out to my Mom about my dressing and she's been supportive.

I'm sure someone else has noticed, in general I've found that women tend to be less hung up on crossdressing (either way) then men/boys.  I think it goes back to the societal "fear" of femininity in men - it's viewed as a weakness in men.

I've done the outing twice, on halloween about 10 years ago.  Once was with my ultra-conservative mother, the other was with a bunch of friends.
I'm not sure where this path will take me, but I'm gonna stick with it until I find a place where I'm truly comfortable.

Pansexual, Polyamorous, Androgyne  -- When I do something, I go all the way...
Out to: Partners & Friends - Not out to: Public & Parents
  •  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

More recently, I was visiting/shopping at a store I used to work at. I was wearing my black ruffled coat, big girly sunnies and my girl jeans. A guy I worked with came up to me and said "Steve! You look every bit a diva!"

Made me feel great!
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

Miss Jill Thorn

yes I have been caught crossdressing,it was embassing at  first but the guy bragged  have good i looked,I was soo happy it made me  feel like the girl I am
:-* :-*
  •  

sweetriya

Well, till now I have not been caught. I wear my girls undies when I am alone at home. Sometimes I feel low I can't have girls clothing as I live with my family but because of fear of getting caught I have not purchased any girlie clothes except my underwear. On occasion I wear my sister's clothes, and wash and put them as they were. No one has ever knew about it. I do cross-dressing only when I am absolutely sure that no one will be at home for next 24 hours. Sometimes I feel low I can't have all the beautiful dresses and make up kits.
  •  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

That's awesome. I hear you about the thrill of it all. I was dressed up and went into a store of the company I work for. I thought all was cool ad it wasn't my home location. But when I started to look around, I saw 15 or so guys I have worked alongside for years! They are a group of merchandisers for the company and they just happened to be in that store, that day. I freaked for a split second, but I then decided to use the computer terminal right next to one of them, a former manager of mine. He looked right at me and went back to work.

I thought fo sho I was busted.  :police:
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

FrancisAnn

That is so funny & so long ago. I loved to play dress up with all my mothers clothes, shoes, makeup, nail polish, etc..... I had fun but my father was not happy when he caught me. It was hard putting things back in the right places. My mother knew & it was no big deal for her.
  •  

notdroidslookn4

I have been dressing for many years. I started taking pictures of myself during the film age (never nude or even suggestive). I would bring the rolls to a distant pharmacy and put them in the envelope to be sent out and come back a few days later- completely anonymous.

As my pictures got better I became more eager to get them back. So I would bring them to a one-hour place in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon. Still anonymous. There was one session that I only dressed an didn't do makeup of a wig so I only took pictures from the neck down or I covered my male face. One self-timed picture went off earlier than I thought and caught me full-face. The set was too good to just throw out so I had it developed anyway- again far from home- fake name, anonymous. When I went to pick up the pictures I gave the fake name and the girl went to retrieve the envelope with the pics. While thumbing through the box, she quietly called over her friend. Although I couldn't hear her, I'm sure she said something along the lines of "here's that guy in these pictures that I told you about" because she discretely glanced over her shoulder at me. At that moment I got a surge of adrenaline, run or stay? I decided to stay because they had no idea who I was and what I did was not illegal. When I walked out, I was shaking from the adrenaline and realized that it was exciting! Since then I would purposely put one "guy mode" picture in each set to see if anyone would indicate if they saw my pictures- to see if there was any comment one way or another.

Fast forward a few years. I began making side-by-side pictures of guy mode and in drag to show the transformation. I sent them in over the net and had them developed miles away at the 1-hour place and picked them up as I passed through to my weekly appointment. It became a semi-regular routine whenever I had the chance to dress. One day I picked up my pictures and the guy who retrieved them was somewhat transgendered himself (lip gloss and manicure). He handed me the pictures and said "I developed these. No one else saw them. Very nice. Enjoy." Well I developed there a few more times without him saying any more about it except "enjoy the pictures". When I got there one day, he told me there was a problem and the internet didn't print automatically as usual. He had to go into the computer and manually print them. Again, another adrenaline surge as I watched him look at every individual picture, select and print. He handed me the pictures "Enjoy".

One more day I couldn't submit the pictures on line at all so I put them on a memory card and brought them in to submit via the kiosk in the store. I picked them up a little later without incident.

The next day at work I was working on a project with s co-worker. She needed some files (you see it coming don't you!) and I gave them to her on the card. At the time I was shuffling between two or three cards and I lost track. Later that night, after she returned the card I went to retrieve the files she worked on and there I was in all my glory! Once the panic and stream of profanities died down called her as calmly as I could and tried not to give anything away in case she happened not to see them.

"Did you have a chance to look at the files on the disc?"

"Yes"

"Did I happen to leave any of my personal files from home on there?"

"Yes"

"Did you see them?"

"Yes."

Silence. There was no denying it. No way to cover it up. Just outright busted!

She told me it was none of her business, that since it hurt no one she didn't care what I did and she wouldn't say a word. Luckily, to this day she hasn't to me or anyone else but I still can't look her in the eye.

Here is one of the pictures she saw:
  •  

something277

I got caught by my brother trying on my sisters swimsuit when i was 14. He's never said anything since!
  •