Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How do you classify a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<?

Started by A7Guitar, June 12, 2009, 01:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A7Guitar

Ok all Ive got a friend who is what i call a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-< but in some aspects he isnt. He says he just has a preference for tg people as opposed to men or women. He has dated women before. He says he thinks sex is just icing on the cake and that personality comes first but he does hit on women like a guy. I dont know. I figured id ask yall what a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-< is to you. To put it simply im thinking of showing him susans forum and maybe he could help some people cause he is very intellectual and everything and maybe a friend to the tg community but well I dont wanna be blamed for bringing some crazy perv to this site. I mean he isnt but he can seem so at rare occasions. So i just thought id get a second opinion from u all. I wonder if i should show him this site or not. I mean he has been very kind to me but im also very protective of the tg community cause i dont trust everybody not to be a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<. I know they exist ive met them. But yeah please give me some input. He might help someone or he might come off as a perv idk but please let me know. And thanks.
  •  

Princess Katrina

•  

Natasha

>-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<

QuoteMany members of the transgendered community (particularly in the MTF population) use ">-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<" in a pejorative sense, because they consider it a fetish-like attraction to the penis of a pre-operative or non-operative transwoman MTF or to the vagina of a pre- or non-operative transman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/>-bleeped-<_>-bleeped-<

>-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=>-bleeped-<%20>-bleeped-<

•  

Dorothy

Quote from: Natasha on June 13, 2009, 01:49:48 PM

>-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=>-bleeped-<%20>-bleeped-<

Think this description fits them very well:

"Usually refers to disgusting, creepy, horrible "straight" men who festishize pre/non-op mtf transsexuals (more respectfully refered to as trans women). Their interest is doubly &*&^% for being highly unrealistic - they desire full genital functionality, which is rare and/or undesirable in most trans women, who take estrogen which inhibits genital functioning.

Unfortunately the rampant transphobia of our society forces a lot of trans women to go into sex work, where they have to cater to these disgusting >-bleeped-<ty slimeballs for a living.

Also used to refer to dykes who fetishize trans men as "really butch" and thus keep dyke cred by not admitting they might be attracted to a man"

LMAO :laugh:
  •  

kestin

QuoteAlso used to refer to dykes who fetishize trans men as "really butch" and thus keep dyke cred by not admitting they might be attracted to a man"

lol, haven't heard that spin on it XD
  •  

Jaimey

Maybe he's afraid of ciswomen?  It could be that he likes women, but maybe he had a bad relationship with his mother or something, so it's easier for him to trust someone who is tg because their experience is different than a ciswoman?  (if you want to take the Freudian route :-\)
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

finewine

Quote from: A7Guitar on June 12, 2009, 01:29:48 PM
Ok all Ive got a friend who is what i call a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-< but in some aspects he isnt. [...]

Well, if he was given the choice, what does he prefer: susans.org or ts-dating.com?

One is all about support and understanding, the other is for >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<s. :)

-J
  •  

Suzy Johnson

Well, its not the chasing, its what happens when you get caught that matters LOL ;D
  •  

ArleneTgirl

>-bleeped-< >-bleeped-< is just another generic label, and men who are attracted to Trans Women come with their own particular reasons.  Some are slime-balls, some are wonderful men, and a lot of them are in the middle.  Judge not, less you be judged. (sorry for the biblical reference/not really religious, but it is a profound statement)  We just need to stop categorizing people and accept them for who they are.  After all, (as the Trans Community) we expect the same.
  •  

tekla

Could all the bad press be a result of the >-bleeped-<>-bleeped-< wanting to love someone for exactly who they are, when many people here find that the most horrible idea ever, and would rather be loved for the fiction they created?
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

ArleneTgirl

•  

Julie Marie

I know a few men who prefer transwomen.  I met them when they came on to me.  I told them I was not interested and they were totally respectful.  Some, like many other men, wanted to continue the getting to know me process but were never crude, disrespectful or creepy. 

That's my personal experience.

But I do know friends who went online to meet men and the creeps came out of the woodwork.  But then again, the Internet does have a creep attract factor because it offers anonymity and the creeps love that.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Natasha

Quote from: ArleneTgirl on June 24, 2009, 09:47:44 AM
We just need to stop categorizing people and accept them for who they are. 

i accept for who they are.  >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<S.
  •  

Virginia87106

Of all the trans-fans I have known, I have to say most are pretty creepy, but I did meet one last year who was a person of quality and good character.  We spent some time together and cooled off, and have picked up a casual and occasional relationship this year.  So knowing him leaves the chance that there are others out there who are decent and good men who like dating gender variant  persons and TSs.
  •  

Autumn

I used to be all huffy and offended by it, but several posts made here by people this year have helped shift my opinion.

There are straight, gay, bi, genetic men and women out there. There are people who prey on those who are barely legal, barely able to support themselves, naive, all sorts of things. Unless they're just sleezes straight up looking for one night stands specifically because you're a girl with a penis, don't judge too harshly. And then remember that women are crudely hit on, receive lewd comments, unwanted advances, and soforth all the time. Is it wrong? Yes, but it's the nature of humans.

For people raised in strict cultures, who have repressed their own sexuality or possible interests, we're very curious creatures. Some of us, even if we plan to transition, don't deny ourselves the comforts of having partners. Relationships are way more complex than any forum-guideline can walk you through. Some people go gay for the right person, some people go straight for the right person - sometimes the individual really is what matters, other times people discover a world they had never gotten to know before, or consider possibilities they had never been allowed to. They could always be bi and appreciate you post op as well as pre.

If you're a non-op, or on a low dose of hormones to get feminization without the desire to transition (which can be for a variety of reasons, some temporary, some life based), finding someone who is attracted to you isn't a bad thing at all. You have to work with what you have, so unless you want to live in seclusion...

If you plan to go all the way, as long as they're not just using you, and you're both on the level, and they're respectful of your wishes about your body, what's the problem? A lot of times, my penis won't co-operate in the bedroom because there's only certain applications that interest me. I feel bad when I can't do something my partner wants to do, but, as long as they're ok, and as long as we like each other, are attracted, and can work out something where we both are satisfied, it's called dealing with reality. Sometimes straight men like it in the ass, sometimes women who are fully content with being a woman find happiness from penetrating people. My girlfriend tells me that most of the time she considers my cock like a strapon - I certainly don't suddenly believe I'm a man when we're having sex and don't think she's one when she uses her actual strapon.

If you transition at 25, 30, 35, and you have no dating experience, or dated the opposite sex of who you really wanted to, or your only experience dating was awkward high school level relationships, or even worse, 'online boyfriend/girlfriends' , you are *not* going to know how to handle real relationships, how to deal with the stresses, the give and take, compromise, the way games and manipulations can occur, the warning signs to watch for, and how to truly appreciate a good thing. It's really easy to screw up a good relationship when you lack experience, and when you are desperate for the feeling of acceptance and love, you are prey to be taken advantage of.

I would say a >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-< is someone who is specifically interested in transsexuals for the sake of utilizing their genitalia as if they were their birth gender, with sexuality being the primary focus of the relations.

For example, I like butchier women. If i find a girl who works out, doesn't dress or act frilly, doesn't like makeup, and acts like one of the guys - but fully appreciates being a woman - sign me up. If I find a young transman who's in early transition and exhibits a lot of those qualities, and date him because I see him as a more masculine woman rather than a man even though I know how he wants things to be, that's >-bleeped-< chasing.

If a guy comes to me and says he wants me to sodomize him while wearing my leather boots and corset, because he's totally straight, but you know, just likes it when a woman has a penis and just happens to put the penis in him, that's >-bleeped-< chasing.
  •  

aubrey

If he's not so hot he's a >-bleeped-<, and if he's cute he's my boyfriend.
  •  

ArleneTgirl

Quote from: Natasha on June 24, 2009, 05:44:44 PM
i accept for who they are.  >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<S.
To bad you havn't experienced some of the nice guys who are attracted to Trans Women.
  •  

Ali Noir

I think I would have to agree with Autumn on this. I just think it's a matter of the two people involved as to what the situation is to be percieved as. But, that's just my two cents worth :]

xoxo
Ali
xoxo
  •  

ArleneTgirl

Quote from: Ali Noir on June 25, 2009, 10:04:19 AM
I think I would have to agree with Autumn on this. I just think it's a matter of the two people involved as to what the situation is to be percieved as. But, that's just my two cents worth :]

xoxo
Ali
I agree as well.  I just hate placing a general label on all guys who happen to be attracted to someone who happens to be trans.  Ultimately, it is the attraction of two people.
  •  

A7Guitar

ok thanks everyone. this has really helped a lot. it turns out the "he" is actually a she. turns out "he" is transgender too on some level but never knew waht it meant. well im definitely showing her the site now. just didnt want to bring any >-bleeped-< >-bleeped-<s here. but hopefully u all will be saying hi to mei soon. till then thanks again for all your help.
  •