Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Strap-On Vaginas?

Started by Chaos_Dagger, January 21, 2010, 11:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos_Dagger

Ok, So FTMs who haven't transitioned (as well as lesbians) can use strap-ons to have penises for intercourse.  FTMs can also buy various "packing" penises to put in their pants during the day. Even some that can help them pee.

So... what about us, where are our strap on vaginas?!

Actually I have found one "The Vee-string" which comes in various different versions.  Two of which you can pee out of.  Problem is they have the most disgusting looking pubic hair I have ever seen and there doesn't appear to be an option to get a "shaved" version.

Have my searches not been wide enough or thorough enough?  Am I missing something?  If you all have found anything else let me know, I'm curious!
  •  

Janet_Girl

It is possible to shave it, if you are careful.  I got one, but it just doesn't seem real enough and it is very uncomfortable.

But for the Psyche is it a good thing.
  •  

Hannah

That is one wild looking workshop
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: Janet Lynn on January 21, 2010, 11:49:34 PM
It is possible to shave it, if you are careful.  I got one, but it just doesn't seem real enough and it is very uncomfortable.

But for the Psyche is it a good thing.

Okay, seriously, I looked at these things years ago... you have to go into detail, because my brain just could not grasp how they could possibly be remotely effective.
  •  

spacial

Have to agree with Autumn here.

A vagina is such a personal thing.

Hope this doesn't come over as too blunt, but surely when some guy is banging you, he wants you to respond.

I'm having a problem understanding how I can respond when I don't feel anything. Or, if I do, how will this work.

Post Merge: January 22, 2010, 05:44:11 AM

Just found a link.

Seems it is just for appearances.

http://www.cinderelladream.net/vstringfaq.html

Sorry for picking up the wrong end of this.
  •  

Nero

oh it comes in a 'virgin' style.  :D
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Janet_Girl

It is more for you than a partner.  Unless your partner; A) doesn't mind, because it helps your mental image; B) doesn't care for your current anatomy; C) is really, really kinky.

And as far as I know, Nero, it doesn't come in a virgin style.  And you can respond, because he will penetrate you, anally.
  •  

Chaos_Dagger

Yea it come's in virgin style, at least on one of the sites.  If there is a shaved option then it was on a different site then the one I was looking at (JT's warehouse).

I understand how fake it looks, but for me it's not about the look outside anyway.  I'd want it just to give a proper feel THROUGH my panties.  It's not a big deal with it's penetratable anyway since Ethan can't penetrate me in the first place.  So as long as it gives me a good look and feel with panties on, I'm happy, and I'm sure Ethan will be happy with it as well.  I just thought that hair looked very disgusting.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: Adrianna on January 21, 2010, 11:43:43 PM
So... what about us, where are our strap on vaginas?!

Actually I have found one "The Vee-string" which comes in various different versions.  Two of which you can pee out of.  Problem is they have the most disgusting looking pubic hair I have ever seen and there doesn't appear to be an option to get a "shaved" version.

Have my searches not been wide enough or thorough enough?  Am I missing something?  If you all have found anything else let me know, I'm curious!

Absolutely Crazy! shouldn't this topic be in the transvestite section?
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on January 22, 2010, 12:53:47 PM
Absolutely Crazy! shouldn't this topic be in the transvestite section?

No more than packer threads should.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

lilacwoman

In The man who would be Queen. Bailey uses the examples of 'Cher' lying on a bed looking up at a ceiling mirror and getting sex at sight of a stramp on vagina thing.  Now he labesl us all as perverts because we want a vagina.

But surely if the look was important just pushing the penis to one side and testicles to other would give impression of a vagina slit?

Is Ethan going to get turned on knowing he's rubbing a rubber thing in your panties?
  •  

Natasha

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on January 22, 2010, 12:53:47 PM
shouldn't this topic be in the transvestite section?

there isn't a transvestite section or maybe i'm wrong?

edited offensive comment
  •  

Chaos_Dagger

Quote from: lilacwoman on January 23, 2010, 04:59:36 AM
Is Ethan going to get turned on knowing he's rubbing a rubber thing in your panties?

Well if he thought about it that way I suppose not.  Though personally, I feel he might get more enjoyment out of touching me with his hands if he got the actual feel of lips, instead of a flat semi-hard section of flesh if you know what I mean?  As it is right now he'll only touch my thighs, and where they connect to the body.  Only his crotch ever touches mine full on.

As for people asking about whether or not this should be in the transvestite section (or cross-dresser section?) Why would it be?  I'm not merely a transvestite so I post it in the section that I identify with.  Not to mention some other MTFs might like something to tide them over until surgery right?
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: lilacwoman on January 23, 2010, 04:59:36 AM
In The man who would be Queen. Bailey uses the examples of 'Cher' lying on a bed looking up at a ceiling mirror and getting sex at sight of a stramp on vagina thing.  Now he labesl us all as perverts because we want a vagina.

But surely if the look was important just pushing the penis to one side and testicles to other would give impression of a vagina slit?

I don't know how exactly pushing the balls to one side and the wang to the other could remotely look like a vagina. Maybe in an abstinence only textbook. Hold on, let me go untuck.

No, in fact, that looks pretty god awful horrible and it'd be easy to twist something off. You normally tuck by scrotes up, wang down, and you can sort of get a female shape with enough underwear support.

QuoteAbsolutely Crazy! shouldn't this topic be in the transvestite section?

The year is 1970, sexually active transsexuals are just gay and perverted.
  •  

V M

I think I would rather pay the extra cash for the permanent model vagina
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: Miniar on January 22, 2010, 01:19:14 PM
No more than packer threads should.

What is a packer thread?

Post Merge: January 24, 2010, 04:54:57 AM

Quote from: Natasha on January 23, 2010, 07:00:18 AM
there isn't a transvestite section or maybe i'm wrong?

I thought there was?
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

lilacwoman

Quote from: Autumn on January 23, 2010, 09:20:02 PM
I don't know how exactly pushing the balls to one side and the wang to the other could remotely look like a vagina. Maybe in an abstinence only textbook. Hold on, let me go untuck.
No, in fact, that looks pretty god awful horrible and it'd be easy to twist something off. You normally tuck by scrotes up,
I forgot that I've only ever had one testicle so one and the penis does give the look of a vagina as if that mattered.
I hated the thought of even trying to push them up.
and last week at penis laser I twisted it a bit to let the girl get to the hairy part and then I twisted it a bit more...and a bit more...and then she said 'you can't twist if off no matter how much you dilslike it'  we had a great laugh
  •  

Silver

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on January 24, 2010, 05:53:53 AM
What is a packer thread?

FTM threads about fake penises they wear in their pants for a bulge.
  •  

gothique11

Interesting.

Post Merge: January 24, 2010, 07:12:20 PM

I don't see why this would be considered taboo or bad -- same with packers. I can understand how it could help someone psychologically. It doesn't have to be about "sex" or a kinky cross-dressing adventure.

I don't see how such a product would invalidate a transsexual and make a transsexual less-of-a-transsexual than others. Just as a packer (prosthetic penis) doesn't make FTM folks less-of-a-transsexual.
  •  

lilacwoman

I don't see how such a product would invalidate a transsexual and make a transsexual less-of-a-transsexual than others. Just as a packer (prosthetic penis) doesn't make FTM folks less-of-a-transsexual.
[/quote]

it seems that anything any transsexual does to move over to the other sex is seen as a perversion by all the oh-so-hetero shrinks...
  •