Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Photographic works

Started by cryan91, December 26, 2010, 04:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryan91

•  

Epigania

Hi,

I'm more into nature shots.  I have others if you are interested:

Edit:  Oops, I'm a Flickr Noob ... took me a bit to get the URL right.

cryan91

Beautiful, Epigania. Look at that moon! I'm drawn to nature in my work as well. I hate working in the studio.
  •  

Epigania

That was taken on my Canon Digital camera ... Here's one I took on my old Pentax before it died:

Ruby Beach, WA by epigania, on Flickr

Epigania

Quote from: cryan91 on December 26, 2010, 04:36:26 PM
Beautiful, Epigania. Look at that moon! I'm drawn to nature in my work as well. I hate working in the studio.

I have to admit, I've never done studio work.   I also don't generally take pictures of people, which you do quite well.

I like finding the beautiful symmetry of Nature and Humanity and seeing how I can combine it.

Call me Epi, btw.   I know my handle is a pain to type. :P

rexgsd

i photograph classic cars when i can =)

☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Rock_chick

here's a few of mine...i've worked in a professional capacity as an event photographer and I also exhibit, but mainly i do it for fun.

•  

N.Chaos

Whoot, photography! I do mainly portraits and rundown buildings in my area.

This is actually in Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. I've been there twice, the place is friggin' amazing.

ESP again.

Around my crappy little neighborhood.

My girlfriend

Her again.

My best friend.

I've got a buttload more, if anyone's curious just hit up the link I posted in the Deviantart thread.
  •  

Constance

Milagra Ridge, San Bruno, CA

First Congregational Church of Palo Alto

Fuji

Charlotte, your photos look absolutely professional and beautiful!  Good luck with everything.  Stunning work!
  •  

Mrs Erocse

I don't have a photo to share but all of you have posted such beautiful works. Thank you for sharing them.

Hugs.

Roxy & Patty
  •  

Michael Joseph

I dont have any either, but damn, we have some awesome photographers! I also enjoyed looking at every photo. I would love to learn photography when I have more time

Lee

Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

asher

Quote from: Epigania on December 26, 2010, 04:39:59 PM
That was taken on my Canon Digital camera ... Here's one I took on my old Pentax before it died:

Ruby Beach, WA by epigania, on Flickr

That's an awesome shot! I love the viewfinder feel.
Wow all you guys and gals do some awesome work. You're ALL damn good at it.
Those are gorgeous shots Helena! Super nice macros too Lee, I love woodgrain, so that shot of the woodpile is like candy to my eyes, haha.

Oh man, eastern state penitentiary, I've been wanting to check that place out forever, sounds amazing. That's a really rad shot of it too. Abandoned buildings make for some awesome photographic grit.

I've tried my hand at photography, I'm a huge fan of it, but I think I best just stick to my drawings and cheer you all on ;)
  •  

Epigania

Quote from: asher on March 23, 2011, 03:34:11 PM
That's an awesome shot! I love the viewfinder feel.

Aww!  Thank you! ... I really appreciate it! 

Everyone has great shots in this thread.   I love that there's so much creativity around here. :D

I have a lot more at my Flickr account that you can always check out ... I long to someday be a popular photographer on Flickr. :D

Rock_chick

Tried my hand at some skating action shots tonight.

•