Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A positive word to our Mods

Started by spacial, June 20, 2011, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the decision to scrap the member reputation ratings?

Yes
16 (84.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

V M

Hell, I treasure my smites more then the applauds.

Yes, but you also like to get spankin's and even like to pick out a spanker  >:-)

*Gets Cat Woman outfit out*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tekla

Hey, if I learned one thing in my life it's that if I'm not out looking around for trouble, then it's out looking for me.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

V M

Hey, if I learned one thing in my life it's that if I'm not out looking around for trouble, then it's out looking for me.

True that professor  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sabriel Facrin

Awww...! I really was thinking&hoping someone made a mod-praise topic. XD I swear these days everyone needs good hugs! ;.;

Well...yeah, I have to agree.  There was an idea of reputation...figuring out who was...well...reputable...and to signal them if they're a good person or being too super templar...but...It got lost somewhere, maybe quickly, maybe slowly.
  •