Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Today I'm me whole day

Started by Medusa, May 08, 2011, 02:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medusa

Hi
today I was whole day as me
I feel good even as I wasn't 100% passable and there was some comments, but nothing rude or even offensive, so this part is great
But problem is with my girlfriend she say that she is feel ashamed for me and say if I want to be with her and children I have to be "old me" (male)
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

AmandaFTW

Wow, this is a huge step, being yourself the whole day. It definitely takes being brave, yes?

I'm not quite sure what you're saying about the children. Are they her children? Or yours, the two of you, together? Either way, it can be a big heartbreak to think that you won't be able to see them.

I have a similar situation my brothers and sister say that they don't want their children "exposed" to me and don't want them to think "what I'm doing is okay". As you can guess they are decidedly against the trans concept. I'm hoping they'll eventually come 'round and accept me as me.
  •  

Medusa

It is our childrens
We now take it easy and will make smaller steps and will see if ti will work or not
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •