Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Reference Library being moved.

Started by Steph, February 01, 2007, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steph

Just a note to let everyone know that I am moving the articles from the reference library to the Wiki where they can be better managed and updated.  So for those of you who browse these area's you may see some duplication and differences between articles.  Should there be a difference between articles during this change then the Wiki version should be considered the current up-to-date version.

Steph

P.S.

Anyone who would like to volunteer their services to help on the Wiki staff are welcome to contact me.
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Steph on February 01, 2007, 11:19:17 AM
P.S.
Anyone who would like to volunteer their services to help on the Wiki staff are welcome to contact me.

The Wiki is one of the most important areas on this site and helps to provide the most information to new transgender individuals who are finding out they are not alone for the first time. You can help us continue to make this the best Transgender resource possible! So by all means if you are a decent writer, a good researcher, or someone who take on projects and accomplish them you are just what we are looking for! :) Please volunteer and give back to the community!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Brianna

What kinds of articles need to be updated and written?
  •  

Steph

Quote from: Brianna on February 01, 2007, 06:47:56 PM
What kinds of articles need to be updated and written?

I'll PM you Bri

Steph
  •