Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Does increasing dilator pressure or boyfriend size increase depth?

Started by Valeriedances, July 01, 2011, 09:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valeriedances

Im lying here dilating and wondering if increasing the pressure when reaching the end or bottom do anything besides hurt?

Has anyone tried pushing past where it becomes very unconfortable? There seens to come to a point where something tells me, you better stop... Or am i just irritating/bruising the skin?
  •  

Muffins

I'd say it's possible to stretch the skin beyond full depth but it'd probably take a long time and you'd have to be really gentle. I've had sessions where it will go a millimetre or two over but then other times it only reaches just before full depth. It's funny you mention bruising as I sometimes get that feeling a lot especially around the opening muscle. I read about pineapple juice before leaving for surgery and how it contains bromelain and that it works to prevent and heal bruising. I'm not sure if this is a placebo effect or wishful thinking but every time I run out of pineapple juice I swear it feels more bruised and sensitive then I'll drink more and by the next day it feels better again *shrugs*. 

I just googled it again this is lols worthy...

"Bromelain is a plant extract that is primarily used as a meat tenderizer."

"Although studies show mixed results, bromelain may reduce swelling, bruising, healing time, and pain following surgery and physical injuries."

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/bromelain-000289.htm

•  

Muffins

Not sure but I'd say he would hurt more than anything! I'd say it would have to be really gentle and relaxed to be able to stretch it out any. But I really don't know, from what it feels for me it reaches a point where it just won't go any further but I can put pressure on it. I don't usually do so well not hard pressure because I just want it over with so I can get up outta bed! I'd say regaining depth is another easier story though! :P

Just don't feel like you need to pee from thinking about drinks! :O is there anything worse? Ok maybe accidentally thinking naughty thoughts to the point where it feels like it's going to compress and shatter the stent inside! Xp
  •  

Medusa

It is a skin so it could be stretched (increase depth)
Body can be modified by pressure, look at stretching ears, lips or skin for some transplantation (to other part of body), even bones can be stretched
So i think it could be done but it will be very uncomfortable
Good example is braces it moves by pressure teeth(bones) and it could be very painful, I think here could be also used some "device" which apply some pressure all time, but is question if is possible to live with this pain all time, it will be torture
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

FairyGirl

The #4 dilator still makes me sore when I push it to full depth, but the others don't hurt at all and I put some pretty serious pressure on them sometimes.  I don't know about depth, but my boyfriend has definitely helped me to increase width.  At first I used to have to dilate up to #3 before sex; it was very painful for me in the beginning because of the tightness and I split the skin several times.  Now I don't need to dilate at all beforehand and it has also made dilating with #4 easier.  That's a big deal to me because I went for 6 months where I couldn't use it all, and 4 months of that I could only go up to #2.

Conclusion: Sex is good for your vagina >:-)

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Lisbeth

*/me stops to think about methods used to increase boyfriend size*
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Suigeniris

I am leaning more towards yes although I am technically still a virgin   :icon_nervious:, I am now starting my dilating sessions with number 4 :)))) thanx to all the pressure and regular dilating sessions .   YOU GO CHLOE CHLOE  :icon_woowoo:
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

justmeinoz

At the moment this is all theoretical, as I won't have SRS for over a year at least.
I'll be looking for a girlfriend anyway, but I don't discount the possibility that my orientation could change again in the future. So makes sense to be ready.  Besides might meet a girl with a prehensile tongue!!

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: FairyGirl on July 04, 2011, 06:43:02 AM
  I don't know about depth, but my boyfriend has definitely helped me to increase width. 

Conclusion: Sex is good for your vagina >:-)
I absolutely agree with that point, when my Fiancé had intercourse with me first, it was sore and tight as he is well endowed when fully erected, it eased over time but he was very gentle and didn't force in too much, now since we got married and Iv no other partner, my vagina is now well use to his size and definitely has increased width, I agree with your conclusion, I can take it or leave it, but its important to Him, a satisfied man is a happy man, just to see that smile and contentment on his face, its nice just being a woman.
Pauline
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Karynm8621

Val, I have gained some depth with pressure when dilating
  •  

Northern Jane

Quote from: FairyGirl on July 04, 2011, 06:43:02 AMConclusion: Sex is good for your vagina >:-)

Indeed! I am 37 years post and never dilated (as such) but led a very active sex life for the first 20 years. After a long period of inactivity (and ageing) I noticed a decrease in depth and elasticity so I went to a gynaecologist to see what I can do. He prescribed oestrogen cream to help the elasticity but said the best thing for depth is to be sexually active. I asked if he was going to write me a prescription for a tall handsome Swede ...... I don't know why he laughed - I was SERIOUS! LOL!
  •